24 unusual ways of using a plastic screed
Plastic fastener, clamp or clamp is used during assembly to fix various elements. It is practical and greatly simplifies the work. However, this product can also be used to solve various household tasks.
9. Elongation All puffs have a certain length. Therefore, they are suitable for fixing strictly defined objects in the volume. It is not recommended to use tightening at the maximum possible diameter, since in this way there is a high risk of it coming out of the locking connection. It is better to just use two locks by inserting the end of one, into the lock of the other.
1. Distribution of wires with fixationWe produce a standard clamp of several wires with a plastic tie, but do not tighten it. We distribute the conductors in one line. Between the wires and insert the tie, which will be perpendicular to the first clamp. So do with everything between all the wires. Extra tips must be cut off after tightening all fasteners.
2. Handle on the boxPlastic puff is folded into a loop that we fold in half so that it can be pushed through the hole for the handle.Having installed two fasteners in place of fixation in the box so that their locks remain inside, we connect the outer hinges with an additional clip.
3. Stand for your phoneMaking two loops of screed. Their diameter should be such that they can put a mobile phone in them. We put them on our device so that the ends after the lock remain behind and serve as a support.
4. Suspended mains filterTighten the two screeds on the mains filter from both sides. We insert them into one more clamp, making small loops. We will use them in order to hang the structure on hooks.
5. Clamp for wiresFrom the plastic tie make a sliding loop, pre-cut the clamps on the end. It can be used as a reusable clip for convenient storage of wires.
6.Mug of glassSo you can get a mug for cold drinks, but you need a glass that expands upwards. We tighten two plastic clamps on the machine in places 3 cm away from the bottom and top. Through the resulting rings pull three puffs, which we connect one into the ring, making a semblance of a handle. We cut off unnecessary elements, giving the product a good aesthetic look.
7. How to properly trim the tip of a puffUsually this is done with scissors or nippers. However, then there will be a small tip with sharp edges, which can cause injury. That's why this operation is better performed with the help of pliers. To do this, they pinch the tip under the lock and rotate it to remove it.
8. Economical and safe cutting of an inhaling At the same time there is a big risk of damaging both the hands and the material being fixed. Also after such a cutting, the used fastening element must be discarded.If you cut the tightening under the lock itself, then it can be reused. This method is more secure, because there is always a free space in the given place.
10. Loosening the fastenerThere are quite often situations when a similar fixator is used to idle. Most people then throw out a puff. However, there is a way to open it without damage. To do this, a small metal object is bent by the latch in the lock, and the ends are pulled back.
11.Hanger for delicate itemsYou will need the usual “coat hanger” wire hanger, five plastic spring clothespins and five plastic screeds. In each clothespin we insert a lock, which will connect it with the lower crossbar of the hanger. This will give us “hangers” with five clothespins, with which you can accurately fix delicate things.
12. Hanger for drying the cushionWe connect the wire "hangers" between each other in the middle of the lower crossbar. Then we stretch the hangers, giving them a rhombic shape. The pillow is dried by pinching between two folding “hangers”, hanging them.
13. Rings for curtains in the showerReplace the curtain rings in the shower with plastic clips. To do this, they are threaded into the grommets, fastening them onto the lock, creating a kind of ring. All unnecessary elements must be removed so that they do not cling to the material during operation.
14.Key ringYou can replace a regular key ring with a standard plastic clip. It is enough to fix it on the keys without producing a strong tightening.
15. Flask from a bottleUsing a small plastic bottle, puff and carabiner you can make an inexpensive and practical flask. To do this, you will need to use a plastic ring that remains when you open the lid. If it is not there, then we create this element independently, applying a puff. Under the ring, push the latch, closing it to the lock. So we get a strong loop that can withstand a lot of weight. For her, using a carbine, we fasten the flask to the belt.
16. Protecting the lighter against any keystrokeTo prevent a lighter button from being pressed in the bag or backpack, you need to install a special lock on it. It is made of a plastic clip that surrounds the lighter under the button itself, blocking both its voluntary and intentional pressing.You can use the device only after removing the latch.
17. Plastic bindingIf you have sheets that are stitched with a plastic spring, and it is missing, then you can make the binding with the help of puffs. Pages are connected by creating rings, through the holes in the paper. Three puffs are usually enough, which are placed symmetrically from each other.
18. Slider tongueVery often, the tongue on the slider in the snake buckle breaks or pops out of the loop. In this case, it is impossible to put it back, because the gap of the fastener becomes too large, and the physical impact on it can destroy this part. Therefore, in the slider is better to insert plastic tightening, creating a ring. It is wider, stronger and makes no sound when it strikes the slider itself.
19.Do-it-yourself spinner widgetFor the manufacture we need three bearings and three plastic couplers. Bearings line up like three circles. They are fixed together, combining with a plastic screed. Tighten the loop must be very strong. Further in the places where the bearings are joined, we produce the clamps with the clamps. So we not only produce a kind of separation, but also create a fixation of bearings in another plane. After trimming the tips, the spinner is ready.
20. Soap bubblesIf you have lost the ring for blowing bubbles, then you can do it yourself. For this, a loop with a large residual tip is made of plastic puff. It is used as a pen, and the ring is suitable for forming a bubble.
21. Plastic shoelacesThis product makes it easy to wear shoes without wasting time on unbuttoning or tying. For its implementation it is necessary to connect the opposite holes for the laces with a plastic tie. The clamping level is adjusted on the leg to immediately measure a comfortable position.Cut off excess.
22. Protection of baggageOn all hiking bags and backpacks there are two slider on the buckle, which move towards each other. When they are together, it is impossible to open the luggage, but often when transporting these items are separated independently. So the contents of the bag may be lost or stolen. To prevent this from happening, the tabs on these runners are connected together by a plastic bandage.
23. A handle on the lensIf you put a plastic tie on the lens, securing it on the adjusting ring, you can make a convenient handle. It allows you to customize, without looking up from the camera to search for a control.
24. Convenient handle for the lidSo that the hot lid on the pan does not burn your hands, you need to secure it. To do this, for its handle fasten a plastic tie, pulling the tip high up.Lifting the lid behind it, you will not only save yourself from touching the hot surface, but you will also be at a safe distance from the pair.
Amigurumi Funny Monkey
Difficulties with childcare at home
A few ideas for arranging a small bathroom
What men are afraid of
Halloween: what is this holiday and how to celebrate it
How to melt chocolate - the best ways