Aivara Cooking Board
Vegetable dishes are present in almost all cuisines of the world. For example, in Serbia they love ayvar, which can be cooked at home.
What it is?
Aivar is a traditional dish of Serbian and Balkan cuisines, prepared from pre-baked or fried Bulgarian pepper, and red. This vegetable caviar, which is a pasty mass. A bright shade of appetizer gives a red pepper, and for piquant taste add paprika. Sometimes it consists of onions, eggplants, garlic, tomatoes.
How to cook savory ajvar dish? We offer several options.
To make a classic Serbian aivar, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of bell pepper (red);
- a pair of garlic cloves;
- two to three st.l. vegetable oil;
- 2 tsp. salts;
- st. l. wine vinegar;
- hl Sahara.
- Pepper put on a sheet laid with foil, send baked at 190-200 degrees for about half an hour, turning once for a uniform heat treatment.The skin should begin to bubble and in some places charred.
- Put the finished peppers in a bag and tie it to create a greenhouse effect. In this case, the skin will be removed quickly and easily. Remove it, as well as the stems and seeds, but after the pepper has cooled.
- Chop the garlic in any way, but carefully.
- Now combine peeled peppers with garlic, oil, vinegar, granulated sugar and salt. All pass through a meat grinder or puree with a blender.
- If you procure aivar, then you need to boil it and roll it over the banks.
To give the quince a savory flavor, add eggplants. The list of ingredients will be as follows:
- 900-1000 g of Bulgarian pepper;
- one small eggplant;
- two art. l. vegetable oil;
- three cloves of garlic;
- a tablespoon of wine vinegar (preferably red);
- ground pepper, salt.
- First, prepare the pepper: also bake it, as in the first variant, then clean it, having previously held it in a bag.
- Eggplants are also baked in the oven at 200 degrees for half an hour. After removing them from the peel.
- Next, combine the pepper with eggplants, garlic, ground pepper, salt, vinegar and oil, pass the mixture through a meat grinder so that it acquires a uniform consistency.
- Pour the mass into the pan and boil until thick. Determine the degree of density yourself.
This recipe involves adding tomatoes and chili peppers. These ingredients will be needed:
- 1000 g of bell pepper;
- 500 grams of tomatoes;
- one hot pepper (paprika);
- two onions;
- three cloves of garlic;
- a teaspoon of mustard (or a third of a teaspoon of mustard powder);
- two tablespoons of apple or wine vinegar;
- three tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Bake the pepper in the oven, peel off the skins and seeds.
- Peel the onions and garlic too. Dip tomatoes in boiling water, remove and peel them.
- Next, chop the tomatoes with pepper, garlic and onion in a meat grinder or in another way, add vinegar, mustard and oil.
- Pour mixture into a saucepan with a thick bottom and cook over low heat until you get the desired thickness.
- Either close the snack for the winter, or cool and serve or send in the refrigerator.
Aivar will definitely like you and take a decent place on the table.
Rules and tips for choosing clothes for children
Collage of jigsaw puzzle with children's photos
Children's card envelope
Do-It-Yourself Birthday Greeting Card
Amigurumi Funny Monkey
Laser Setup (Two Ways)
Secrets of cooking traditional dishes pie