Almond Cake Recipe Without Oven - Dry Almond Cake - Tea Time Recipe by kitchen With Amna
3/4 c. sugar
2 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
large egg (cold from refrigerator)
1/2 c. cold buttermilk
1/2 tsp. vanilla
butter or margarine
Hot Almond Syrup:
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. Almond Extract
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a round 9-inch layer-cake pan, preferably one with a removable bottom (such as a springform pan).
- Cake: In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt until blended.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg, buttermilk and vanilla until smooth, then stir in butter. Add to flour mixture and beat with a wooden spoon until almost smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake until middle of cake springs back slightly when lightly pressed with a finger, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Syrup: About 10 minutes before cake comes out of the oven, mix sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil until mixture reaches 220°F on a candy thermometer (or syrup runs off a cool metal spoon in drops that merge to form a sheet). Remove from heat and stir in extract.
- Heat broiler. While cake is still hot, sprinkle top evenly with sliced almonds. Slowly pour hot syrup over top of cake, letting it soak in.
- Broil cake about 6 inches from heat source just until almonds are lightly toasted. Store uncovered to keep the almonds from getting soft.
Video: Easy Almond Cake Recipe (Gluten Free Cake)
7 Gross Workout Habits That Wreck Your Skin
Lime Pulled Chicken Tostadas With Coleslaw Recipe
Carolina Herrera Designs a Capsule Collection for MyTheresa.com
3 Steps to Self-Control Weight Loss
How to Save an Attachment to Your Computer
Does Muscle Really Weigh More Than Fat
Smart Home Office Ideas for Small Spaces
9 Myths and Facts About Sciatica
Candace Cameron Bures Must-Have Beauty Product Is Something You Already Own
Your Sunday Style Sorted: Fashion Buys For This Weekend
How to Be a Successful Business Owner
Traffic Delays Wont Give You Road Rage in a 2015 Nissan Murano
How to Use Aromatherapy During a Workout
Date: 05.12.2018, 11:02 / Views: 55595