- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:20 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
1. Crush lemongrass on a cutting board and remove the outer hard layer. Peel the ginger and finely chop together with the inside of the sorghum and most cilantro. Put the remaining greens in a bowl of cold water.
2. Cut the fish into thin pieces (1 cm thick) on the board where the vegetables were cut. Half of the fish chopped into almost puree. Mix the fish and the spicy mix well, add salt and pepper, make the chops.
3. Put the pan on medium-high heat, pour in olive oil. Fry cutlets for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
4. When the cutlets are ready, add the chili paste and water. Turn off the lights and mix well to distribute the sauce. Serve with fresh cilantro.
Laser Setup (Two Ways)
Pink sundress with ruffles
The importance of tattooing the sun on the human body
Halle Berry tricked Prince Harry for his school shot
EQ test: You control your emotions or they you
Bead trinket Crocodile
How to get parent capital in cash
Do it yourself with your own hands