Basic recommendations and proper brushing
Everyone should brush their teeth twice a day, and this should be done correctly. Neglecting oral care is fraught with the development of gum disease, caries, plaque, unpleasant smell.
Training and Safety
Many people believe that before cleaning teeth does not need preparation. This opinion is wrong. Dentists advise in advance:
- Turn on the bright light in the bathroom.
- Position the mirror so that the oral cavity is visible.
- Prepare a glass of warm clean water.
- Wash hands with soap.
- Wash off cosmetic products.
- Before the procedure, rinse your mouth for 10 seconds with warm water.
In case of improper cleaning of the teeth, gums can be injured, the enamel can be damaged, and, most importantly, gingivitis or periodontal disease can be provoked. To prevent consequences, it is important to observe safety precautions:
- Avoid abrupt manipulations with the toothbrush.
- When using threads, do not injure the gums.
- Do not apply a large amount of paste, especially with fluoride.
- The procedure should not last longer than 3 minutes.
- Do not resort to cleaning if less than half an hour has passed after consuming spicy or acidic foods.
- Do not swallow the paste, rinse aid for gums.
Cleaning plaque at home
With the advent of plaque faces 90% of people. This is due to:
- Abuse of black tea and coffee.
- Problems with the tissues of teeth.
- Consumption of water with fluorine content.
In the dental offices perform a simple procedure for removing plaque. The problem is allowed to fight at home. Fundamental rules:
- Do not resort to such actions in case of mucosal diseases.
- Ensure that the substances used do not cause an allergic reaction.
- Try not to touch the seals.
I will list the well-known folk methods that guarantee a reduction in plaque.
- Hydrogen peroxide.Add 20 drops of peroxide to 150 milliliters of warm water and rinse the resulting solution with a mouthful.
- Whitening paste.Rinse the mouth cavity for 30 seconds and brush your teeth with whitening paste.
- Activated carbon.Crush two tablets of absorbent and apply a toothbrush to the enamel. After two minutes, brush your teeth and rinse your mouth.
- Tea tree oil.Moisten a cotton swab in the liquid and treat the teeth from the outside and the inside.
Practically in each drugstore you can buy a variety of drugs that remove plaque. The most popular are:
- Strips with the bleaching effect.They are impregnated with a special compound. Superimposed on the teeth daily for 30-35 minutes for 10 days.
- Abrasive pastes.Used for one month and from 1 to 3 times a week.
Is it possible to get rid of caries yourself and how
70% of people are diagnosed with caries, which proceeds without any symptoms and consists in the appearance of a small dark speck on the enamel. If left untreated, the disease can lead to the loss of deep tissue and tooth loss.
Prevention and treatment of caries is possible not only in dentistry, but also independently. To do this, you can use the following methods:
- Twice a day, rinse your mouth with water and sea salt (per 100 milliliters of water, 1 tsp. Of salt).
- Apply every evening for 7 minutes to the problem tooth moistened with castor oil.
- Morning and evening, rinse the mouth cavity with soapy water: dilute 5 grams of laundry soap in 150 milliliters of water.
Dentists say: “You can fight caries yourself only at the initial stage. Further, the help of a specialist is required. ”
How to choose a toothpaste and brush
You need to choose a toothbrush carefully, it must:
- Match a certain stiffness.
- Do not injure the gums.
- Do not provoke an allergic reaction.
- Be easy to use.
The right choice of toothbrushes depending on the problems of the oral cavityKind of toothbrushRecommendations for selection
|Bristles of medium hardness||
If, after using a new brush, an allergic reaction appears, bleeding gums and other problems, it should be noted.
To choose toothpaste is required, having studied structure:
- For healthy teeth with fluoride.
- If problems with gums, then on the basis of medicinal herbs, for example, oak bark.
- With raids - with a whitening effect.
How to clean removable and non-removable dentures
Dentures need daily cleansing. Depending on the type, the cleaning technique they have is different.
- The prosthesis is removed and rinsed under running water.
- With the help of a brush and toothpaste, each section is cleaned with smooth movements from top to bottom.
- The area adjacent to the gums is being studied.
- The prosthesis is rinsed in warm clean water.
- The space between the teeth is cleaned with a special brush;
- The inner and outer part of the prosthesis is worked out with a brush (from top to bottom);
- Rinse the mouth with water and then with an antiseptic liquid.
How to brush your teeth every day
Dentists have developed a technique for brushing their teeth, the knowledge of which will lead to a reduction in problems with gums and enamel, and will reduce the risk of caries by 2.5-3 times. It is carried out in stages:
- A toothpaste is applied to the toothbrush and the mouth opens.
- A brush head is placed on the upper incisors and moves from top to bottom, gradually moving to the far teeth.
- Manipulation is repeated from the inside.
- A brush is placed on the lower incisors and movements are carried out on the outer and inner sides (bottom to top).
- The mouth is rinsed with water and then with a rinse solution.
- Store brushes in a dry place and rinse them thoroughly after each use.
- Regularly use dental floss and rinse solution.
- Do not use someone else's toothbrush.
- If there are dentures, do not clean them with soap or hydrogen peroxide.
- Every 3 months, purchase a new brush.
- Problem places to pay more attention.
Performing a daily and proper brushing of your teeth will allow you to have fresh breath and relieve problems in your mouth. Properly choose a toothbrush and toothpaste, follow the cleaning technique, and do not ignore the recommendations of the dentist.
Features of the celebration of the Jewish New Year
24 unusual ways to use plastic straps
10 best films of 2017
How to wean a baby from breastfeeding after a year
Hair Clip Wildflowers
Simple ULF on TDA2003
Rihanna almost regained her former slimness