Once I thought about how to make a simple macrame belt, but reliable, because regular belts were often torn. I wanted a belt with shiny beads. Initially, she took a cord twisted from 2 strands, but it turns out very soft, does not hold the shape and appearance. You can only take braided hard cord in the hardware store.
So, for a 1-meter belt, you will need:
3 pieces of cord with a diameter of 1.5 mm and a length of 5.5 meters. 3 skeins of beads (125 each) with a diameter of 5 mm Buckle (on the inside 2.5 mm) - but as it turned out later, the belt would look much better on a 3.5 mm buckle. 1. I burned the ends of the cord on the flame of the candle (so that it was easier to wear the beads, folded it in half and fixed it to the buckle with a double canopy so that the belt tongue fell in the middle of one of the loops. Then, along the extreme threads, fixed it with the buckle on the left and right sides 2 times. That's what happened:
2.The extreme thread on the right made the knot from right to left.
Page 3. The second thread on the left makes a node from right to left
4. Use the middle thread on the right to make a node from right to left
5. The leftmost thread on the left makes a knot from left to right around the third thread on the left.
6. The second thread on the right makes a knot from left to right around the third thread on the left
and then this thread (around which the node was made) make the node from right to left
7.Next, the second thread on the right makes a knot from left to right
8. Accordingly, the third thread on the right makes the node from left to right
and again from left to right:
9. So formed a slash, which will lead weaving. String beads on the first and second threads on the left and make the knot from left to right
10. So we continue to the penultimate thread. The fifth thread on the left makes a knot around the sixth thread on the left without beads:
11. So weave to the end of the belt.
Paper fire with your own handsPros and cons of training fartlekFried eggs in onion ringsA Christmas gift with your hands: a Christmas wreath of chocolatesWhat men are afraid ofHow not to get better for the holidays