Best cookie recipes in a hurry
If you plan to tea, but you have absolutely nothing to serve to the table, then prepare the cookies. And some recipes will surprise you with the speed and ease of cooking!
How to cook a simple and tasty cookies in a hurry? We offer you some interesting options.
These are cookies on margarine, which is very easy and quick to prepare. You will need the following ingredients:
- 2.5-3 cups of wheat flour;
- 250 grams of margarine;
- 2/3 cups of sugar;
- 70-80 ml of milk;
- 1 bag of vanillin.
- Margarine must be removed in advance from the refrigerator so that it melts slightly and becomes soft. Next, grind it with a fork or blender so that it acquires the consistency of thick cream.
- Add sugar and vanillin to margarine, whisk everything.
- Now add the milk and whisk again.
- Gradually begin to pour into the flour, sifting it beforehand.
- Knead the dough to make it smooth and soft enough.
- Now cover the bottom of the pan with parchment.
- Use your hands or a pastry syringe to shape the cookies and put them on a baking sheet. But do not press them, as they will settle in the cooking process.
- Bake cookies in a well-heated oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes.
This cookie is not only tasty and easy to prepare, but also dietary. To make it you will need:
- 2 bananas;
- 250 grams of oatmeal;
- 50 grams of raisins;
- tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- First of all, pour the raisins with boiling water so that it swells and softens while you are cooking the dough.
- Go to the rest of the ingredients. Peel bananas and cut them in any way, put them in a bowl. Pour there oatmeal and hands, chop the whole mass with a fork or blender to make it homogeneous.
- Next, add the raisins, mix everything again and mash.
- Take a baking sheet and cover it with a parchment impregnated with oil.
- Form the balls from the dough, lay them on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 170 degrees literally 10 or 15 minutes so that the cookies do not dry.
If you are looking for the best options for making quick cookies, then this recipe will not leave you indifferent.
List of ingredients:
- 250 grams of flour;
- 125 grams of butter;
- 50 ml of sour cream;
- 125 grams of sugar;
- a third teaspoon of sugar;
- a tea box of vanilla sugar or one sachet of vanillin.
Description of the cooking process:
- Butter should be soft enough, so remove it from the fridge beforehand.
- Rub the oil with sugar with a fork, mixer or blender.
- Add the soda to the sour cream and wait for the bubbles to begin to appear. This will indicate that the quenching reaction has started, thanks to which the dough can rise during cooking.
- Now mix the oil composition with the sour cream, and then add the flour. Knead the dough so that it becomes uniform and fairly dense.
- Roll out the dough into a layer about 4-5 millimeters thick and cut it in any way.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper and place sliced dough on it.
- Bake cookies for about 15 minutes at 190-200 degrees.
You can cook a simple appetizing biscuit with a filling. To do this you will need:
- 5 glasses of flour;
- 300 grams of margarine (butter can be used);
- 300 grams of sour cream;
- 2/3 cups of sugar;
- jam to taste for the filling (you need to use the most thick, so that it does not flow in the oven);
- icing sugar for decoration.
- Sour cream should be chilled, so remove it from the refrigerator just before use. Margarine should be frozen, so it should be in the freezer.
- Margarine grate and mix with sour cream. Add sifted flour to this mass in portions and knead the dough. When it is smooth and soft, send it in the fridge for an hour. If there is no time, then you can remove it for 10 minutes in the freezer.
- Next, divide the dough into 4 parts and roll each into a thin circle. Take the first one and cut it into eight pieces to make triangles. Put a little stuffing on the bottom of each, and then roll up the straw. Roll up the rest of the cookies in the same way.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet covered with parchment (you can grease it with butter) and bake them in an oven warmed to 200 degrees for about fifteen or twenty minutes.
- Sprinkle the finished cookies with powdered sugar and serve.
Looking for interesting recipes? Then you will like the next one. To prepare a tasty and satisfying cookie in a hurry, you will need:
- 100 grams of oatmeal;
- 50 grams of chocolate;
- 80-90 grams of almonds (peanuts will do);
- 50 grams of butter;
- three teaspoons of sesame;
- a third of the sugar mill;
- three tablespoons of honey;
- 1 egg;
- a pinch of cinnamon.
- Almonds need to cut with a knife. Chocolate, too, cut or break into small pieces.
- Prepare a bowl and mix in it crushed almonds, oatmeal, chocolate and sugar.
- Melt the butter and mix it with honey, sesame and cinnamon.
- Now mix the dry ingredients with the honey and creamy mass, beat the egg in there and mix everything well again.
- The finished mass can be laid out on a parchment-laid baking sheet, either in an even layer or in portions.
- Bake cookies at 170 degrees for literally 10-15 minutes.
Appetizing and very simple cookies can be made from cottage cheese. Here's what it takes:
- 200 grams of butter;
- 200 grams of cottage cheese;
- 400 grams of flour;
- 100-150 grams of sugar;
- half a teaspoon of soda.
- Soften butter, beforehand getting out of the refrigerator. Spread it with curd until smooth.
- Soda extinguish with lemon juice, boiling water or vinegar, add to the cottage cheese mixture.
- Next, mix in the flour, adding it in small portions. Knead a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into several parts, each roll into a round layer.
- Put some sugar on one layer, fold it in half, then again add sugar and roll again. Just form the rest of the cookies, lay them on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
- Bake cookies at 180 degrees for about twenty minutes.
A few recommendations that will help simplify and speed up the process of making cookies, and also make it even more tasty:
- If you know that cookies are needed by tomorrow, and you want to serve them fresh, then you can make the dough today and send it overnight in the fridge. It will become even more elastic and tender, and the cookies will be soft and airy.
- To make cookies beautiful, and you do not waste time on their formation, get a special form and use it. It can be figured, and then the dessert will turn out not only tasty, but also original and attractive.
- To please households or guests, serve cookies with jam, syrup, any sweet sauce, condensed milk or melted chocolate.
Have a nice tea party!
Ten most interesting hats for brides
Christmas tree from a nylon
How to behave in bed
Trendy ideas for sewing new clothes from the old
Macaulay Culkin asked Joan Rowling for the role in the next part of the Fantastic Beasts