Cucumbers with ketchup for the winter - crispy, without sterilization (salted and pickled). Recipes harvesting cucumbers with ketchup Chile for winter
It has long dreamed of cooking cucumbers with ketchup for the winter, but could not find a suitable recipe with a photo? Then you will be helped by our collection of delicious ways to make homemade vegetable roll-ups. Want to make spicy cucumbers with spicy taste? Try the chili sauce. There is no desire to sterilize seaming and spend the whole day at the stove? So you enjoy the recipe for crisp, crunchy cucumbers without sterilization. In general, choose the way you like, cook with pleasure and please your relatives with original home-made food.
We recommend to read: How to cook pickle with pearl barley and pickles?
Pickled cucumbers with ketchup for the winter - a recipe with photos
Cucumbers with ketchup for the winter can be not only easy to preserve, but also pickle. In order to make the dish juicy and piquantly sharp, one glass of vinegar is added to the brine. The usual table, and more gentle apple, and exotic wine will suit as well. When using the first option, cucumbers will have a light, pleasant acidity, and with the second and third types they will acquire a special tenderness and delicate fruity aroma.
Essential ingredients for cucumbers pickled in ketchup
- cucumbers - 1.8 kg
- vinegar - 200 ml
- Dill umbrellas - 2 pcs
- horseradish leaf - 2 pcs
- garlic - 6 cloves
- allspice peas - 8 pcs
- water - 3 l
- sugar - 200 g
- spicy ketchup - 150 g
- salt - 2 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to pickle cucumbers for winter in ketchup
- Rinse cucumbers from dirt and soak in cool water for 3-4 hours.
- Put dill, horseradish leaves, sweet pepper and garlic cloves on the bottom of dry sterilized jars. Remove cucumbers from the water, dry with a kitchen towel and tightly fill the jar with them.
- Boil water over high heat and anger jars with cucumbers. Cover with lids and leave for 5-7 minutes.Then pour the water back into the pan, pour in vinegar, add sugar, ketchup, salt, mix well and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 6-8 minutes, quickly pour into jars, cover and sterilize for 15 minutes. Roll up the cans with tin lids, turn them upside down, cover them with a blanket and leave them to cool completely. Then put it in the cellar for storage.
Cucumbers with ketchup for the winter without sterilization - a simple recipe
Delicious and tender cucumbers with ketchup for the winter can be cooked even without sterilization. The destruction of bacteria and the natural preservation of vegetables are carried out by treating cucumbers with boiling brine for three times. Banks are kept in a cool place for as long as sterilized ones; they do not explode and do not grow turbid even if they cost more than a year.
Ingredients for recipe blanks with ketchup without sterilization for winter
- cucumbers - 3 kg
- ketchup - 9 tbsp
- salt - 150 g
- sugar - 100 g
- vinegar - 120 ml
- garlic - 6 teeth
- dill - 5 umbrellas
- black pepper peas - 15 pcs
Step-by-step instructions on how to roll cucumbers in ketchup without sterilization
- Put black peas, dill umbrellas and garlic cloves on the bottom of clean, dry cans.
- Wash cucumbers well and soak them in cold water for 4 hours.Then get out of the water, dry and tightly push into jars for spices.
- Boil water, pour in to the cucumbers, leave for 3-5 minutes, and then decant and set aside. It is no longer needed.
- New clean water to bring to a boil, pour it with banks of cucumbers and let it brew for 15-20 minutes. Then pour it into a saucepan, add salt and sugar, add ketchup and boil. When the liquid begins to actively bubble, inject vinegar and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Ready pickle pickle cucumbers and quickly roll screw or iron lids. Cool naturally and clean in a cool dry place.
Spicy cucumbers with chili ketchup for the winter - a recipe
This recipe tells how to make cucumbers with chili ketchup for the winter. A dish prepared in this way is obtained as vigorous, spicy and spicy. Vegetables are completely saturated with saturated marinade and acquire a light tomato-hot taste. If you want to enhance this shade, you can replace the mustard powder with ground cayenne pepper and fully enjoy the truly “fiery” cucumbers.
Ingredients for the recipe of burning cucumbers in ketchup chili
- cucumbers - 2 kg
- Sweet peppers - 16 pcs
- mustard powder - 2 tsp
- filtered water - 5 st
- bay leaf - 5 pcs
- blackcurrant leaf - 10 pcs
- sugar - 2 tbsp
- Chili Ketchup - 250 ml
- vinegar - 1 tbsp
- salt - 2 tbsp
- horseradish root - 150 g
- dill - 1/3 of the bunch
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe for cucumbers with chili ketchup
- Small fresh cucumbers thoroughly wash and soak for 2-3 hours in cold water. Then discard in a colander, let the excess liquid drain and slightly blot with a kitchen towel.
- In sterilized jars to put peppers allspice, laurel, horseradish root, chopped thin rings, dry mustard, washed sheets of black currant and dill sprigs. Sprinkle with spices and fill with cucumbers tightly.
- In a deep enameled saucepan, combine water at room temperature, spicy ketchup chili, vinegar, sugar and salt. Mix well and heat over medium heat. When the liquid begins to boil, pour the marinade into jars with cucumbers, sterilize the required amount of time (depending on the volume of the container) and quickly roll up.
- Turn upside down, wrap with a thick cloth or blanket and cool completely. Then place in a dry, cool place for storage.
Crisp cucumbers with ketchup for the winter - a recipe with photos
In order for cucumbers with ketchup, harvested for the winter, to acquire a characteristic, dense texture and a pronounced crystal, in addition to the traditional horseradish, celery root and cherry leaf are added to the jars. Thanks to these components, the vegetables preserve their juiciness and natural freshness.
Ingredients for the recipe for making crispy cucumbers for winter
- filtered water - 3 tbsp
- Cucumbers of medium size - 1,3 kg
- salt - 1.5 tbsp
- Shashlik ketchup - 200 ml
- sugar - 2 tsp
- Wine vinegar - 2 tsp
- horseradish root - 50 g
- Dill umbrellas - 2 pcs
- cherry leaf - 4 pieces
- pepper fragrant - 6 peas
- celery root - 50 g
Step-by-step instruction on how to make a tasty preservation for the winter
- Wash cucumbers, remove inflorescences and tails and soak in very cold water. After 2 hours, drain the water and place the vegetables fresh for another 2 hours. Then remove and dry on a kitchen towel.
- Wash the root of horseradish and celery, chop into thin rings and place on the bottom of sterilized jars. Add peas of sweet pepper and half of the whole portion of greens.
- Fill the jar to the top with cucumbers, shifting them with the remaining greens and lightly pouring spices.Pour boiling water over vegetables, cover with lids and leave on the table for 13-15 minutes. Then strain the cucumber water back into the pan, boil again, pour the cucumbers again and wait another quarter of an hour.
- Drain the cucumber liquid for the third time in a saucepan, add salt and sugar, add ketchup and boil the brine for about 30 seconds.
- At the end, enter the vinegar, stir and pour the jars with cucumbers. Roll up quickly, turn upside down and wrap with a thick cloth. When the preservation is completely cool, store in the cellar.
The original video recipe for harvesting cucumbers for the winter with chili ketchup
Delicious crispy cucumber with ketchup chili for the winter offers to prepare the author of the video. The recipe, in addition to traditional ingredients, includes ingredients such as white mustard and coriander seeds. The calculation of the products is given for one liter jar. If desired, cucumbers with ketchup for the winter can be made without sterilization, as described in the recipe with the photo a little higher.
How are pumpkin seeds for women and children useful?
Bamboo is a beautiful and unusual plant in your home
How Dolce Gabbana wants to please the Millennials and get into Instagram
What to do if the dog is afraid of loud sounds
How to deal with apathy
What to wear on February 14 Review of the sexiest body