Dumplings in the oven: from classics to new flavors
Dinner in the middle of the week should be easy to prepare, because it is unlikely that anyone would spend the whole evening at the stove at the end of the working day. The first thing that comes to mind is to get another pack of ravioli out of the fridge. But, once it is found that in the traditional supply, semi-finished products are already fed up. Well, there is a way out of this situation. You can add a new flavor to the ordinary dish, namely bake the dumplings in the oven!
The cooking technology is so simple that it takes a minimum of time, and the dish will turn out tasty and original. They can please not only loved ones, but also surprise surprise guests.
Preparation for cooking
To bake dumplings in the oven, you can add any ingredients. Pour them with broth, sour cream, sauce. And to create an appetizing crust cover with cheese.
For roasting in the oven, two ways are possible: laying of semi-finished products in raw form or boiling it beforehand until half cooked. The latter option speeds up cooking, and the first, on the contrary, requires thorough roasting.
On average, a pound of semi-finished products is baked for 30 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. If the dumplings are put raw, the volume of the sauce must be increased so that all the pieces can be completely soaked with it.
The taste of the finished dish is determined by pouring. For example, milk or sour cream will add a creamy tint, tomato paste - sourish taste, vegetable or meat broth - saturation.
Considering that the composition of the dough, in fact, does not change and is bland, the calorie content of raw dumplings depends solely on the filling. The most popular are semi-finished products with pork. It is necessary to take into account the fact that this type of meat has a high calorie content. Less fatty will be minced beef. Dietary meat is chicken, turkey and rabbit meat. Low-calorie will be dumplings from mushrooms, fish or vegetables.
Caloric content also depends on the sauce that is used. The most common dressings are sour cream and mayonnaise. It is believed that the latter has a high calorie content. However, the degree of fat content in both products may be different, depending on the selected product. Below is a table with the energy value of the main ingredients.ProductProteins, gFats, gCarbohydrates, gKcal.
(per 100 g)
|Sour cream 20% (average fat)||2,8||20,0||3,2||206|
As you can see, in order to accurately know the caloric content of ready-made ravioli, it is necessary to calculate the nutritional value of all the participating ingredients and flavor additives.
Naturally, a great role is played by the method of preparation. Dumplings can be cooked, baked, roasted. Baked, like boiled ones, have a relatively low calorie content. A dish in this form is more gentle to the body. Fried in oil, except for a high degree of nutritional value, will be difficult for digestion.
In order not to overestimate the calorie content, it is advisable not to eat dumplings with bakery products, fatty foods and carbonated drinks.
Purchased ravioli in the oven with cheese and mayonnaise
Despite the fact that in any case, the dish turns out quite nutritious, sometimes you can afford a tasty delicacy with cheese and mayonnaise. The easiest way to take the purchased semi-finished products as a basis: it will take a minimum of time to cook and you can feed the whole family in a short time.
- dumplings - 500 g;
- cheese - 100-150 g;
- one large onion;
- mayonnaise - 400 g;
- salt pepper.
- Peel and chop the onion in small pieces, fry to a golden hue.
- In a shallow cup combine mayonnaise and spices. Pour the sauce over the onions.
- Dumplings put in the form, pour the dressing and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put everything in the oven for half an hour at a temperature of 190 degrees.
All! Delicious dumplings in cheese and mayonnaise are ready!
Dumplings, baked in a pot with broth
This option of filing is most preferred by children and men. In addition to semi-finished products, it can be supplemented with vegetables or mushrooms. Let me give you my favorite recipe.
- dumplings (small in size) - 45 pieces;
- champignons - 200 g;
- one onion;
- carrots - 1 pc.
- Fry the dumplings until crusty. Likewise do with champignons.
- In 700 ml of boiling water, throw the chopped carrot, onion, parsley, bay leaves and pepper. Salt and boil for 20 minutes, then strain.
- Put the roast in a few pots and pour broth. Bake for half an hour at 200 degrees.
You can experiment not only with additional ingredients, but also with the filling. For example, bake dumplings with potatoes or cabbage. And children will certainly like dumplings with berries or cottage cheese.
How to cook dumplings in sour cream
Those who do not eat mayonnaise can use sour cream as a sauce. With such a dressing taste will be more delicate and refined. It can be supplemented with fresh herbs or fragrant spices.
- pelmeni (small) - 45 pieces;
- a pair of bulbs;
- sour cream - 50 g;
- cooking oil for frying;
- salt to taste;
- Cut and fry the onions.
- Pour salt, pepper, browned onion and chopped parsley into sour cream.
- Heat-resistant form grease and put in rows of dumplings, pour onion-sour cream sauce. If desired, you can grate the cheese.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
Delicious ravioli casserole
The original and tasty will be a casserole of semi-finished products using different components: mushrooms, various vegetables. Many will like dumplings in an omelet. They are preparing quickly and certainly will please the household.
- milk - 0.5 l;
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- cheese - 200 g;
- dumplings (small) - 45 pcs.
- Beat the eggs with milk, add a little salt, herbs, any spices.
- Chop grated cheese and divide it into two parts. Add one in omelette.
- Pour the resulting mixture of dumplings and add the remaining grated cheese.
- Bake until browning cheese at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
If soft cheeses are used that are not rubbed well, you can pre-hold the product in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
Homemade Lazy Dumplings
It happens, I want for dinner dumplings, cooked at home, but time is not enough. In this case, fit the lazy option.They are prepared quickly and are very delicious. It will be approximately 4 servings.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 1.5 cups flour;
- 1 egg;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil;
- 0.3 glass of water;
Ingredients for the filling:
- minced meat (better mixed);
- 1 onion;
- 2 carrots;
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of tomato paste;
- 4 tbsp. spoons of water;
- Bay leaf;
- salt pepper.
- Sift the flour. Then enter the egg, vegetable oil, salt all, carefully pour water. Next, sprinkle with flour the surface of the tabletop and knead the dough.
- Cover the dough with cling film and leave it to rest for 30 minutes. This will increase the elasticity of the product.
- The second stage of the work is the preparation of the filling. The onions are finely chopped or passed through a meat grinder, salted, peppered and added to ground meat. Water is poured in and everything is thoroughly mixed until smooth.
- The finished dough needs to be kneaded again and divided in half, each of the two parts thinly roll out. Spread the filling, spreading over the surface. Wrap everything in a roll and cut into pieces of 3-4 cm.
- Fry the onions and grated carrots with tomato paste, about 10 minutes.
- Put dumplings in the form, then onions with carrots, pour a little water.Salt, pepper, season with bay leaf.
- Cover with foil and bake at 190 degrees for 40 minutes.
Fried dumplings in the oven with cheese
This option is semi-finished products, probably the most delicious. Fried, they are characterized by a rich aroma and delicious crust. Recipes can be very diverse. I propose to make them in combination with omelet and cheese.
- We start with the roasting of semi-finished products. Lubricate the butter with a mold and send it to the oven for 20 minutes.
- In the middle of this time, be sure to turn them over and add some water.
- After roasting, top with any sauce and add grated cheese. The dish turns out tasty and fragrant.
To baked dumplings turned out delicious, use some tips.
- If you decide to cook dumplings yourself, it is better to make minced meat difficult, with the addition of poultry meat. So it will be more gentle and juicy.
- Grind onions for minced meat is a knife or vegetable cutter, as the meat grinder removes a lot of moisture.
- To improve the taste, you can add chopped garlic in the minced meat.
- When baking a dish, it is advisable to cover it with food foil or a lid.
Remember these recommendations, they will serve at the right time. Choose for yourself any favorite recipe and please your family and guests with delicious and hearty treats. Spending a little time and effort at the stove, you feed the family an excellent dinner!
What summer dresses will be fashionable in 2016
What is useful wheat germ oil
Salted fish with your own hands - there is nothing complicated
How to cope with hair loss after childbirth
How to upgrade a clay flower pot
Decorate the tile
How to make a lifting makeup