Easter in the multivark - recipes with a photo for models Redmond and Polaris. How to quickly cook a delicious and beautiful Easter curd in the multivariate
Curd Easter in the slow cooker is done very quickly and it turns out juicy, creamy and airy. To enhance the flavor of the delicacy, photo recipes are recommended to add various dried fruits, candied fruits, marmalade and even marshmallows to the cream base. To brighten the aroma, they include vanilla, cinnamon, coriander and other fragrant spices. The multicooker model has practically no effect on the quality of the finished dessert. Easter from cottage cheese is equally good in units from Redmond, Polaris, Panasonic, Moulinex and other well-known brands specializing in the manufacture of modern and progressive home appliances for the kitchen.
Baked Easter cottage cheese in a multivark - recipes with a photo fast and tasty
You can quickly bake cottage cheese Easter in a slow cooker. The following recipe with step by step photos will tell you how to do it correctly. The process of creating a delicacy is not complicated and comes down to the preparation of the components that make up the composition. The finished product has a delicate, creamy consistency, rich sweet taste and subtle creamy aroma. Many housewives choose this option of cooking dessert also because here all the components undergo heat treatment. This makes the dish absolutely safe and suitable even for a children's diet.
The necessary ingredients for Easter from the curd, baked in a slow cooker
- cottage cheese - ½ kg
- eggs - 3 pieces
- sugar - 1 st
- semolina - 3 tbsp
- potato starch - 1 tbsp
- salt - ½ tsp
- raisins - 100 g
Step-by-step instructions to a quick recipe for baked curd Easter
- Curd grind through a kitchen sieve so that it acquires a soft, pleasant to the touch texture.
- Add sugar and stir well. Add eggs and mix again with a spatula.
- Stew the raisins in boiling water, then fold them into a colander, wait for the excess moisture to drain and add to the curd sweet mass.
- Put semolina, starch, salt and mix gently. Lubricate the multi-cooker bowl from the inside with butter, put the curd mass on the bottom, gently level, activate the “Baking” mode and cook for 60 minutes. After the proper time has elapsed, cool the easter, decorate it with icing or topping and serve on the table.
Recipes with photos of delicious Easter in the Redmond multicooker
Following the tips of this recipe, you can cook in a multicooker Redmond delicious, airy and melting in your mouth Easter. Buying cottage cheese on the market or in the supermarket is not needed. His “smart” kitchen appliances will make him out of milk and sour cream. The hostess will only have to combine all the components, put in a suitable form and put in the fridge to set, and then decorate the treat with traditional Easter decor.
Essential ingredients for a Redmond multicooker recipe for a delicious Easter
- milk - 3 l
- butter - 150 g
- sour cream - 6 tbsp
- icing sugar - 1 st
- vanillin - ¼ tsp
- raisins - 125 g
- candied fruit - 125 g
Step-by-step instructions on how to make Easter in the Redmond multicooker
- Pour the milk at room temperature into a multi-cooker bowl, put sour cream and mix very well with a silicone spatula.
- Activate the “Multipovar” program and set the processing temperature to 80 degrees and the execution time is 40 minutes. During this period, the unit will make from these components a delicate and juicy cottage cheese.
- When the slow cooker finishes work, fold the curd mass onto the gauze. Tie and hang the ends of the material over the sink to allow excess liquid to drip.
- Wipe the resulting cottage cheese through a fine sieve so that it acquires a gentle pasty state.
- In a small container, oil at room temperature must be ground with sugar until a homogeneous, plastic mass is added to the container with curd. Knead very well, breaking up clots and lumps.
- Rinse the raisins in running water and steam for 10 minutes with boiling water. Then fold it in a colander, wait for the excess moisture to disappear, combine with the candied fruits and add to the curd mass.
- Sprinkle with vanilla and mix well again.
- Cover the cone-shaped form with gauze, fill with curd-fruit mass, cover with gauze edges and put on a plate. Place the load on top and send the dessert to the refrigerator for 16-18 hours. Periodically check the Easter and drain the released water.
- Before serving, remove from the mold and decorate to your liking.
Easter in a multicooker Polaris - how to cook at home
Easter, made at home in a multicooker Polaris, has a pleasant, soft texture and delicate sweet-creamy taste. Cinnamon and nuts, included in the composition, give the delicacy a special exquisite aroma, and the candied fruit adds a touch of sourness, which emphasizes the tenderness of the cottage cheese.
Essential ingredients for Easter cheese in a slow cooker
- cottage cheese - 1 kg
- cream - 250 ml
- butter 82.5% - 200 g
- 3 yolks
- sugar - 180 g
- salt - ¼ tsp
- Vanillin - ½ tsp
- cinnamon - ½ tsp
- dried apricots - 100 g
- Almond - 100 g
- candied fruit - 100 g
Step-by-step instructions for the recipe for Easter dessert in the Polaris multivariate
- All products are previously removed from the refrigerator and left on the kitchen table so that they take room temperature.
- Cottage cheese, first grind with a fork, and then a little whisk with a blender, so that the mass becomes plastic.
- Mash butter, combine with vanilla and cinnamon, add to cottage cheese and beat until completely homogeneous.
- Mix the yolks and sugar in the same container and beat very well so that the sugar crystals are completely dissolved in the liquid base.
- Rinse dried apricots under running water, discard in a colander to make the glass excess moisture, and cut into small blocks. Chop the almonds, chop the candied fruits into cubes.
- Salt the curd mass, pour in the cream, pour in dried fruits, candied fruits and nuts, mix thoroughly and put into a multi-cooker bowl. Activate the “Keep warm” mode and set the timer for 10 minutes. Carefully follow the process and, if the mass begins to thicken strongly, be sure to stir it.
- Put the egg-sugar mixture to the curd and knead well. Enable the program "Porridge" and process for 7-8 minutes. Then turn off and cool a little.
- Pasochnitsa poured with gauze, put there sweet cottage cheese billet, put the load on top and send the treat in the refrigerator for one day.
- Before serving, lay the Easter on the serving dish and decorate with a festive decor.
Tasty cottage cheese Easter in a slow cooker - recipes with photos
Curd Easter, cooked in a slow cooker according to this recipe from a photo, turns out to be very tender and fragrant. Due to the fat cottage cheese and cream, the consistency acquires a pleasant juiciness and resembles an exquisite cream dessert.Raisins and dried apricots harmoniously blend with the sweet base and give it a spicy but unobtrusive sourness.
Necessary ingredients for a delicious festive Easter cottage cheese
- high fat cottage cheese - 800 g
- butter - 150 g
- egg whites - 2 pcs
- raisins - 100 g
- dried apricots - 150 g
- cream - 1 tbsp
- sugar - ½ st
- salt - ½ tsp
- Vanillin - 1/3 tsp
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe for cooking Easter cheese at home
- Curd twice wipe through a kitchen sieve, sprinkle with vanillin, add softened butter and mix well.
- In a deep bowl, combine the egg whites with sugar and beat to a state of strong snow-white foam. Carefully make sure that the sugar crystals are completely dissolved.
- Raisins and dried apricots washed in running water, boiled over with boiling water for 10-15 minutes, then drain in a colander to dry and chop into pieces of arbitrary shape.
- Pour the entire volume of cream into the sugar-egg mixture, salt it, send it to the multi-cooker bowl and process in the “Heating” mode for 10 minutes. Stir with a wooden spoon from time to time.
- Then add the cottage cheese, mix thoroughly, activate the mode “Porridge” and, while stirring constantly, bring to the boil.When the mass begins to boil, take out the bowl from the multivark, lightly cool it naturally, pour in the chopped dried fruits and stir.
- Passochnitsa lay out with gauze, folded in several layers. Inside, place the sweet curd-fruit mass, and place the oppression on top. Put the form on a plate and send in the refrigerator for 12-14 hours.
- Just before serving, remove Easter from the mold and decorate it according to personal tastes.
How to decorate a jacket with lace
Is it possible to grow a romantic relationship out of friendship
How to make paper with your own hands
DIY Folding Photobox
How to get rid of an inferiority complex, guilt, sacrifice, completeness
Fun flower pots for the whole family
Features of the celebration of the Jewish New Year