How can I use black cumin oil?
Some of the gifts of nature are so useful that not using them is just a crime. Have you ever heard of black cumin oil? If not, then by all means learn about it all and start applying such an amazing tool.
What it is?
Black cumin is a plant of the buttercup family, which today is cultivated in countries such as the USA, Egypt, Ethiopia, Saudi Arabia, as well as the countries of the Mediterranean and Asia. In Russia, black cumin can also be found, for example, in the North Caucasus.
Most often these seeds are used as a seasoning. Such an aromatic and savory spice is spread all over the world. The plant has other names: zira, cumin, gira, Indian cumin, chernushka and so on.
Oil is obtained from the seeds by pressing, which has unique beneficial properties. Surprisingly, this oil began to be used very, very long time.
In the course of archaeological research, it was found that this product was used about 3 thousand years ago in Africa, Asia and the East.
Today, oil is used to treat a wide variety of diseases, even pharmacists add it to medicines.
The composition of black cumin seed oil is unique and incredibly rich. It contains phospholipids, saturated fatty acids, carotenoids, numerous organic acids (about 15 in total), vitamins C, E, A, B3, B9, B6, B2, B1, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, zinc, copper, iron, selenium, manganese, nickel, saponins, enzymes, tannins, alkaloids, essential oils, polysaccharides and monosaccharides, flavonoids and much more.
We list the beneficial properties of black cumin seed oil:
- This is a great tonic. With regular use, you can improve the immune system and protect yourself from frequent infections and colds.
- The antioxidant effect of this product protects the body from the activity of free radicals and thereby helps to slow down the aging process and prevent the development of tumors.
- The oil has an antibacterial effect, which allows the use of such a product for the treatment of various bacterial infections.
- With regular and proper use, a complete purification of the human body occurs due to the elimination of toxins, slags and other harmful substances.
- Often, black cumin oil is applied externally. And this is no accident, because special substances in the composition, firstly, have anti-inflammatory effects on the skin, secondly, they accelerate the processes of regeneration of epidermal tissues, and thirdly, they significantly improve the skin condition. For hair, this oil is also very useful.
- This tool helps speed up the healing process.
- There is a mild sedative effect.
- For a long time, this oil was used to combat parasites, for example, with helminths.
- The product has a positive effect on the work of the digestive system: removes excess bile, normalizes the intestinal microflora, stimulates the production of gastric juice and improves digestion.
- With regular use can be removed from the blood of harmful cholesterol.
- The product helps to normalize blood sugar levels.
- Oil strengthens the walls of blood vessels and makes them more elastic, protecting against atherosclerosis.
- Often, such a product is used for weight loss, as it normalizes metabolism and accelerates lipid metabolism.
- Substances present in the composition, help relieve spasms.
- There is a mild diuretic effect.
- During lactation, the oil may increase milk production.
- The product is very useful for the endocrine system.
- Black cumin seed oil improves the work of both the male reproductive system and the female one.
In what cases is the oil of black cumin useful?
Indications for use:
- Pains of a different nature (head, tooth, joint, muscle).
- Bacterial infections.
- Reduced immunity.
- Skin diseases, deterioration of the epidermis.
- Dry and fragile hair.
- Some diseases of the digestive system.
- Prevention of atherosclerosis.
- Some ailments of the genitourinary system.
- Certain endocrine disorders.
- Obesity, overweight.
Is it harmful?
Now list the contraindications:
- Pregnancy period (substances in the composition provoke uterine contractions, which can lead to miscarriage or premature birth).
- Recently transferred organ transplant operations.
- Individual intolerance to the components.
As for side effects, when applied externally, allergic reactions can occur, manifested in the form of burning, itching, redness. When abused, signs of poisoning or intoxication can be noted: nausea or vomiting, weakness, headaches.
In any case, before using this tool it is useful to consult a doctor.
How to use?
The use of black cumin oil can be very diverse. Here are a few recipes:
- For joint pains, massage the oil in the affected areas with massage movements. You can also heat the oil a little, moisten a piece of cloth or gauze in it and make a compress.
- For headaches, rub oil into whiskey or make a compress.
- For toothache, moisten a cotton pad in oil and apply it to the aching tooth for half an hour.
- To strengthen the immune system, take one teaspoon after breakfast every day for 2-4 months. Then take a break (at least two months) and, if necessary, repeat the course.
- If you are treating diarrhea, then take half a glass of yogurt (natural and without additives) and add a teaspoon of oil. Use this remedy twice a day for 2-3 days.
- With coughing and various diseases of the respiratory system will help inhalation. Boil the water in a saucepan, lightly cool it and add the oil of black cumin (one tablespoon of oil is required per 1 liter). Breathe steam over the pan.You can cover your head with a towel.
- To improve the condition of your skin or hair, mix black cumin oil with the same amount of olive oil and apply it on your face or hair (first on the scalp and root zone, then along the entire length).
Where can I buy? How much is?
You can buy black cumin oil in some pharmacies. You can also order such a tool in the online store. But be careful and avoid fakes or poor quality goods. The seller must have certificates. The price is about 200-300 rubles per 100 milliliters.
The feedback on this product is mostly positive. People who used oil were satisfied. Many have noticed an improvement after a week of use.
Use black cumin oil correctly and remember about contraindications, and then you will notice the changes and evaluate the effect of such a remedy.
10 of the worst poisons
24 unusual ways to use plastic straps
How to get rid of the unpleasant smell of cat urine
Lens Head Type B paper model
Topographic survey of a land plot: stages and composition of work
What to give for the New Year guy and all friends
Kate Upton will be the first mom