How much does it cost to clear a car in Ukraine?
Dear car owners, if you decide to transport your car to another country, be aware that it will need to be cleared. Usually this word causes a negative reaction, mostly due to ignorance in this area. Let's try to avoid this by setting out information about how much it costs to clear a car in Ukraine.
Customs clearance cars: calculation scheme
- Import duty. In general, for most vehicles (vehicles), this rate is equal to 10% of the customs value of the car. There are exceptions.
- New cars with a volume of more than 3 liters. since 2012, they are subject to an import duty of 6%.
- Diesel buses, where the volume of more than 5 liters for the transport of 10 or more people - the import duty on them will be 20%.
- TC with an electric motor - 8%.
- Excise tax also varies depending on the type of car. The criteria here are the age of the car, the type of fuel, power and engine size.
- VAT (or PDV in Ukraine) equal to 20% of the customs value of your car, excise tax plus import duties.
How to organize office space
How to make paper with your own hands
What better to wear tall girls
What looks like a cat zoster