How to cook beetroot soup: a recipe from SUNMAG
Do not give up the first course at lunchtime! Especially since it is so easy to make light and fragrant soup.
- 5 pieces. young beet with tops
- 3 large cucumbers
- 8-10 radishes
- 3-5 young potatoes
- 3-4 boiled eggs
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 2-3 Art. spoons of wine vinegar
- coriander (optional)
- fat cream
- horseradish or mustard
- salt / pepper to taste
- Boil eggs and jacket potatoes.
- Rinse beets, dry, peel.
- The largest beets cut into thin strips, salt, pour vinegar and put under pressure.
- The remaining beets pour 3 liters of cold water and put to boil, adding (if desired) coriander. After boiling, reduce the heat and cook under the lid until the beet is soft. Cool it down.
- Wash the stems and the stem, dry them and cut them thinly.
- Chop the green onion and dill.
- Cucumbers cut lengthwise and across into slices 5 mm thick.
- Radish cut into thin petals.
- Peel potatoes, cut into 5 mm thick slices.Mix everything in a bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cooked beetroot is rubbed on a large grater and transferred to a cooled broth.
- Strain in beetroot broth liquid from a cup of pickled beets.
- Spread the vegetables on soup bowls.
- Pour broth with grated beets.
- Serve with horseradish, sour cream and half an egg.
Teen Room: Design Tips
Wedge Sandals: Beauty Without Victims
Top 10 most common health myths
Vintage coffee table
How to make coffee with foam with your own hands
Simple recipes for cooking delicious beetroot
Golden wedding anniversary 50 years
How to brew Ivan-tea