How to cook garnished ham rolls with sauce
You will need
- - 300 grams of any ham;
- - 50 grams of any hard cheese;
- - 50 grams of boiled sausage;
- - 5 pieces. pickled plums;
- - 2 pcs. fresh apples, medium size;
- - 2 tomatoes;
- - 1 bunch of parsley, dill and celery;
- - 500 milliliters of beef broth;
- - 2 tablespoons of butter;
- - 1 tablespoon of ghee;
- - 2 tablespoons of wheat flour;
- - 1 tablespoon of grated horseradish;
- - 2 teaspoons of low-fat sour cream;
- - Half a teaspoon of gelatin;
- - salt and black pepper.
Dissolve gelatin in 250 milliliters of beef broth and set it aside for swelling. Part of the ham is cut with thin plates, the second part is cut into strips.
Tomatoes and apples are washed. Apples cut into four pieces and carefully remove the core. Tomatoes are scalded with boiling water and peeled. The flesh of one part is cut in half, the second - into slices.
Sausage, cheese, strips of ham, apples, pickled plums and tomatoes are passed through a meat grinder. In the resulting mass put softened butter, salt and mix thoroughly.
A portion of the minced meat is spread on ham plates, carefully wrapped in the form of rolls and put in a deep dish. Pour chilled jelly over the top. The washed greens are placed on top of the rolls and the jelly is poured again. Put the dish in the fridge for two hours.
The flour is mixed with melted butter, heated on the stove, add the remaining broth and cook for fifteen minutes. Cooked rolls spread on a plate and poured on top of the sauce.
How to learn to embroider beautiful ribbons
Rest in Bahrain: 5 reasons to go there right now
Grazing - a novelty in the field of weight loss
How to make coffee with foam with your own hands
What do you eat Worcestershire sauce with?
What does the washing machine say