How to cook pancakes on the water
There are many recipes for pancakes, different liquid basis. For the preparation of used milk, kefir, whey or water. The basic ingredient significantly affects the taste of the finished treat. The most affordable are pancakes on the water.
Pancakes are traditional for Russian cuisine, a flour dish that has long delighted fans with diversity. The basis is the liquid dough. The flour base is universal, because due to roasting in a pan at different temperatures and using different recipes, it acquires many textures and tastes.
Pancakes have long become symbols of Russian cuisine. This simple dish is surprisingly satisfying and incredibly tasty. It is combined with a variety of fillings, which provides an opportunity for the realization of culinary fantasy.
For people who are watching the figure and do not use flour because of the high fat content, there is good news.The calorie content of pancakes on water is about 150 kcal per 100 grams.So a couple of pancakes figure does not harm.
Useful tips before cooking
On the Internet, hundreds of recipes for pancakes. Such a variety deserves respect, but not all of them are perfect, and for cooking certain skills and knowledge will be needed. Let's talk about the subtleties of baking.
- Be sure to sift flour. As a result, get tasty and airy dough.
- All liquid ingredients take room temperature. If you keep them in the fridge, take them out a few hours before cooking.
- To avoid lumps, add flour gradually. First mix and mix the liquid products, then enter the bulk.
- To prevent the dough from sticking, add some vegetable oil. Cast iron pan is better for roasting.
- Grease the pan with lard or smaltz. As a result, pancakes do not stick, and with the amount of "lubricant" do not overdo it.
And remember, the first pancake is an indicator of the correct use of ingredients and a readiness alarm. Be sure to try it. He will tell you what to add to the dough to correct or improve the taste.
Classic thin pancakes on the water
It's hard to find a person who does not have pancakes in the list of favorite dishes.Since dairy products in the refrigerator is not always, the housewives often mix the dough on the water. I suggest the most "running" recipe - the classic one.
- Flour - 400 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Water - 500 ml.
- Sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons.
- In a deep bowl, sift the flour to fill with air, add salt. Heat a little in a small saucepan. Thanks to a warm liquid, it is easier to fight lumps.
- In a separate container, beat the eggs, add the flour and butter. Whisk the mixture with a whisk, gradually pour water. The result is a uniform pancake mass.
- Do not rush to bake right away. Set the dough aside for 15 minutes. After the time has passed, proceed to frying.
The classic recipe is universal. It allows you to cook salty or sweet version of pancakes at home. I recommend using meat, vegetables, liver, fruits, berries as a filling.
Classic thick pancakes on the water
Many beginners cooks are surprised by the fact that you can prepare delicious and hearty treats from the available products. Classic thick pancakes this is an illustrative example.To create a culinary miracle, it does not take much time, and financial costs are insignificant.
- Flour - 4 cups.
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Water - 350 ml.
- Slaked soda - 0.5 teaspoon.
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons.
- Salt, vegetable and butter.
- Pound eggs with sugar and salt, add a tablespoon of oil, soda, salt, sugar, water, flour. Beat the resulting mass thoroughly with a mixer.
- Bake in an oiled pan. Put some dough into the pan, form an oval. When it is browned on the underside, turn it over.
- Put the finished pancakes into a saucepan, add a little butter, cover with a lid and leave for a few minutes. Then lightly shake the container so that the oil is evenly distributed.
I fry thick pancakes according to the classic recipe for refined oil without a smell, but the usual one will do. Some housewives grease the pan with lard or use non-stick cookware. As you like. In any case, it turns out a great addition to cocoa.
Delicious pancakes with holes
If there is no milk or kefir in the refrigerator, and the household ask for delicious pancakes,cook a treat on the water. To taste, they are not inferior to pancakes in milk, and differ only in a thinner and porous texture.
- Water - 1 cup.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Wheat flour - 0.66 cup.
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon.
- Salt - 1 teaspoon.
- Vegetable oil - 20 ml.
- Butter - 50 g.
- Beat the egg, add salt and sugar. After dissolving quicksand ingredients, pour in the cooled boiled water and whisk until foam.
- Gradually add flour and whisk with whisk, breaking the lumps. The result will be a mass resembling sour cream. At the end, add vegetable oil, re-mix.
- Using a ladle, pour into the pan a little dough, evenly distribute. When the pancake is fried, podderte with a spatula over the edge, gently turn over and fry with the other side.
Cooked in this recipe pancakes with holes go well with meat or vegetable filling. They are suitable in pure form with black tea, especially if diluted with homemade jam or jam.
How to make fishnet pancakes
To make openwork pancakes with a delicate texture, abstruse and expensive ingredients are not needed.Contrary to simplicity, the dessert turns out unmatched.
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Water - 700 ml.
- Flour - 350 g
- Citric acid - 1 pinch.
- Vegetable oil - 25 ml.
- Salt, sugar, vanilla.
- In a deep bowl, beat the eggs. In a separate bowl, pour water, add salt, sugar. After dissolving the dry ingredients, combine the liquid with the eggs.
- Gradually add flour, stirring constantly. Lastly, put the oil and vanilla, re-mix. The main thing is that there is no lumps in the flour basis.
- It remains to fry in a pre-heated and lightly greased pan on both sides.
Openwork pancakes are good with cottage cheese or meat stuffing. Some gourmets eat them in their pure form, dipping into natural honey and washing down with tea. A matter of taste.
Lenten pancakes on the water
Even if there is a fasting in the courtyard, no one forbids cooking tasty delicacies. Although eggs and milk are absent from lean pancakes in the water, they are still tasty. They have another advantage - low calorie. Therefore, they are equally suitable for sticking to the post, and for bodybuilders.
- Flour - 1.5 cups.
- Water - 2 cups.
- Vegetable oil - 50 ml.
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon.
- Water - 0.5 teaspoon.
- Citric acid and salt.
- Pour water into a deep bowl, add sugar, salt. After their dissolution, pour the sifted flour with citric acid, mix well to get a homogeneous mass without lumps.
- Put the butter and soda. Rinse again.
- Heat the pan. I advise you to grease the broiler with vegetable oil once before baking. Fry the pancakes, turning on medium heat.
If you want to vary the dish before baking, add in lean dough a little chopped green or pre-fried onions. Such an additive will give the original taste and aromatic qualities. If you are cooking sweet lean pancakes, add a little vanilla.
Thin custard pancakes on boiling water
Custard pancakes are one of the few treats that cannot be spoiled by definition. The flour brewed with boiling water retains moisture, which evaporates during frying and provides lightness.
- Boiling water - 300 ml.
- Water - 250 ml.
- Flour - 250 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Butter - 20 g.
- Sugar - 2 teaspoons.
- Soda and salt - 0.66 teaspoons.
- In a deep bowl, sift flour. Stirring with a whisk, pour a stream of plain water. Stir until smooth.
- Add soda to boiling water, stir quickly. Quickly stirring the thick flour base with a whisk, pour in boiling water. In a separate bowl, beat the egg with sugar and salt. Stir the dough, add the beaten egg, cover with the lid and leave for 15 minutes.
- After the time, melt the butter in a frying pan and add to the dough, mix. On a heated, greased pan, pour a little dough, spread it over the surface and fry on each side.
Custard pancakes are recommended to serve hot. The greatest gastronomic delight they bring with condensed milk and tea. But you will not be disappointed if you serve them with jam.
Recipe without eggs
Looking for a quick and easy recipe for pancakes? Here he is. For the preparation of a light dinner according to the method described below, no eggs, milk or other dairy products are needed. It is hard to believe that everything will work out without them, but this is true.
- Chilled boiled water - 500 ml.
- Flour - 250 g
- Vegetable oil - 6 tablespoons.
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons.
- Salt and soda - one pinch each.
- In a deep container, sift the flour, add the remaining quiescent ingredients, mix.
- Gradually pour in the water, stirring vigorously. Be sure to crush all the lumps.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil, mix well. Pancake mixture is ready.
- For baking pancakes, take a cast iron skillet. Place on the stove, heat, grease and bake in the traditional way on both sides.
Egg-free cooking is incredibly quick and easy. If you want to solve the problem a little more difficult, read on the website with the material, which describes the various ways of cooking pancake dough.
Lush yeast pancakes
The classic recipe involves adding eggs, butter and milk to the dough. Such a treat is incredibly tasty, but many consider it a "heavy" food. I propose a "lightweight" version of all your favorite treats.
- Flour - 500 g
- Dry yeast - 5 g.
- Warm water - 400 ml.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon.
- In a deep bowl, mix the dry ingredients, pour in water and vegetable oil. Using the whisk, break all the lumps. Leave 40 minutes under the lid.During this time, it will double.
- Heat the pan. To prevent the pancake mass from sticking to the bottom, grease with vegetable oil. Pour a little dough to the bottom, distribute. As soon as the surface of the pancake becomes yellowish, turn it over. After a minute, remove from the stove and place on a plate.
Yeast pancakes are combined with various additives and fillings, but I recommend to serve them to the table along with an amazing sauce. Crush two hard-boiled eggs in a deep bowl, add a little butter, chopped greens and salt. Everyone will be delighted.
In the article I reviewed the 8 most popular recipes and paid attention to the secrets of cooking. And remember, pancakes are always served immediately after baking. At this moment, their taste is at its peak. Bon Appetit!
Neonatal pneumonia - symptoms, signs of treatment
Vintage polymer clay pendant
How to spend a real bachelor party
Seborrhea of the scalp: causes, treatment at home
Pros and cons of training fartlek
Note: 10 interesting storage systems on the balcony
How to survive a midlife crisis in a loved one
Patchwork photo sewing