How to cook the perfect carp?
Fish should be included in the diet of any person monitoring their health. But some varieties can be called very expensive, others are distinguished by an abundance of bones. And if you want to cook inexpensive and tasty fish, then choose carp!
Why precisely carp?
Carp is almost a domesticated carp. And why is it so popular among the middle strata of the population?
- First, it tastes good. The flesh is tender and slightly sweet to the taste, so it will appeal to children, adults and the elderly.
- Secondly, the bones are few, and this is also important.
- Thirdly, this fish can be called quite affordable.
- Fourthly, carp is useful because it contains proteins, calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, as well as vitamins PP, E, B9, B1, B6, B1, B5 and A.
- And finally, this fish is low-calorie. At 100 grams only 110-120 calories.
Choosing the perfect carp
How to choose a carp? Pay attention to the following points:
- It is advisable to buy fresh or even live carp. In some large supermarkets, aquariums with fish are put on public display, so it will be easy to choose a suitable option.They usually freeze the freshest carcasses, which, moreover, are literally pumped with water to increase the weight.
- If you buy fresh or chilled carp, then pay attention to his eyes. They should be clear, but not cloudy.
- Consider the gills. If the fish is fresh, their color usually varies from red to dark red or burgundy. But light or gray, they can not be, it will talk about the ignorance.
- Rate the smell. It must be fresh, characteristic of fish. If it is putrid, then the fish is definitely rotten.
- Press on the carp. It should be elastic, and the dents on its surface will say that the fish is rotten. If the tail is bent when pressed, the flesh is also stale, dried.
- There should be no stains on the carcass. Scales should be tight and intact.
- If you are offered a butchered carcass, then appreciate the flesh. It should be quite elastic and not separated from the bones. But it is still better to clean and gut yourself to do it, since buying intact fish will reduce the likelihood of contracting dangerous infectious diseases (after the integrity of the scales and skin is compromised, any microorganisms can get inside).
- The mucus on the surface of the scales should be transparent and uniform.
What to cook?
How to cook carp? Below are some interesting options.
Useful, tasty and juicy carp cooked in the oven. Here's what you need:
- one large carp or two medium in size;
- three cloves of garlic;
- half a lemon;
- a tablespoon of honey;
- parsley and dill;
- four tablespoons of sour cream;
- one tablespoon of mayonnaise;
- one egg;
- some vegetable oil;
- pepper and salt to your taste.
- Carp need to gut and wash well.
- Garlic should be cleaned and chopped in any way. Chop the greens with a knife (the finer the better).
- Lemon squeeze.
- Mix lemon, a little salt and garlic and rub the carcass with this mixture from all sides. Put greens in the belly (you can sprinkle it on top too).
- In a bowl, mix sour cream, liquid honey, egg and mayonnaise, add a little pepper and salt. This composition rub carp. Make several not very deep cuts on each side.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil and place the carcass in it. Bake it at 180 degrees in a preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- It will turn out very tasty!
This recipe involves the preparation of carp, baked in foil.
List of required ingredients:
- one big carp carcass;
- one head of onions;
- half a lemon;
- olive oil;
- dill greens;
- ground black pepper and salt.
Description of the cooking process:
- Cut the carp, cut off the head, remove all the insides, scrape the scales. Now sprinkle it with lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes to remove any unpleasant odors.
- Peel onion and cut into rings or semirings.
- Chop the greens.
- Rub the carp with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Take a foil and quite abundantly lubricate it with olive oil.
- Lay in a foil half onion evenly. Top the carcass, lay on it the remaining onions.
- Wrap the carp carefully so that there are no holes.
- Put the wrapped carcass in a baking sheet and bake in the oven heated to 170-180 degrees for about half an hour or a little longer.
Try to prepare juicy and appetizing carp with vegetables. For this you will need:
- one big carp carcass;
- onion head;
- 300 grams of fresh mushrooms (you can use any);
- 2 bell peppers;
- one carrot;
- one tomato;
- half a lemon;
- vegetable oil;
- pepper and salt to taste.
- Carp need to gut and clean, wash thoroughly, dry with a paper towel and rub with pepper and salt.
- Lemon should be cut into thin slices. Each of them cut into two halves.
- Make several shallow cuts in the carp at an angle of about 45-50 degrees. Carefully place the lemon pieces in them.
- Squeeze out the rest of the lemon, sprinkle the juice on the carp.
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings or rings.
- Pepper clean from the stalks and seeds, cut into rings.
- Carrots are best rubbed on a large grater.
- Wash and cut mushrooms (if they are large).
- Tomatoes need to be cut into rings or slices.
- In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil. Fry in it first onions with carrots. Then add the mushrooms and bell peppers. In the end, salt everything, but do not overdo it.
- Put the foil in the pan, leaving a free end (you will cover the ingredients with it).
- Place roasted vegetables and mushrooms on the bottom, place tomato slices on them, and carp should be on top.Cover the fish with foil so that no holes remain.
- Bake carp with vegetables for about 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
Some useful tips for housewives:
- If you think what kind of side dish to serve with carp, then the vegetables are ideally combined with it, and practically any: tomatoes, potatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, eggplants, and so on.
- Beautiful and appetizing will look whole carcass, decorated with greenery. Use this idea for a beautiful table setting.
- Avoid cooking carp for too long, as the flesh can become rough and dry.
- In principle, such fish can also be fried, boiled or put out, but in the oven it turns out to be especially fragrant, juicy, tender and tasty.
Be sure to buy carp more often and pamper yourself and your loved ones with useful and tasty dishes!
How to pass the exam - tips, information, answers to questions
What can Lent
Modern - style that will change your home forever (7 photos)
Congratulations on Police Day - official prose words from the governor and the police chief. How to congratulate the policeman on the holiday - funny poems and funny sms
What is useful for a man Indian onions