How can I cook turkey fillets in the oven?
Turkey has long won the title of number one dish for Christmas. It is customary to prepare it every year for a couple of thousand years. Everybody tries to cook Christmas turkey, regardless of social and financial situation.
How to cook a turkey in the oven for Christmas? With the approach of all the beloved holidays, this question worries any self-respecting hostess. No solemn feast can pass successfully without a delicious main dish. And turkey is just perfect for this role.
Admittedly, turkeys are mostly cooked for Catholic Christmas in the USA, England and Canada. We more welcome goose, chicken and rabbit. Although turkey definitely deserves our attention.
From turkey you can cook a chic, full-fledged dish, which will be the reason that you will be called the best hostess in the world. This, of course, will happen only on condition that you cook the turkey tasty. We hope our recipes will help you with this.
Each of us likes certain tastes. Some people like spicy dishes, some are spicy, but some people like to combine difficult-to-match products. In order to satisfy the tastes of all gourmets, cooks have invented a large number of recipes for cooking whole turkey and its fillets.
- Turkey - whole carcass weighing 4-5kg
- Garlic - 6 cloves
- Olive oil - 150g
- Spices: pepper, curry, salt, coriander seeds
How to cook:
- We take the turkey carcass, it should be fresh, not three times frozen. We wash the carcass several times in cold water, pay special attention to the inside.
- Take a sharp kitchen knife and cut off the tips on the wings (so that they are not charred).
- Peel the garlic. If you do not want to spend time cleaning it with a knife, then use the proven method. We take two small iron plates of the same diameter. In one of them we put the head of garlic, put the plates together and as follows, we shake them. In five seconds you will have peeled garlic cloves on your plate.
- Cut each clove of garlic into 2-3 pieces.
- Over the entire surface of the turkey with a knife we make cuts and push garlic in them.
- Now prepare the marinade for turkey.Oil combine with all the spices. Their number depends on your taste and the size of the carcass.
- To the oil squeeze out 3 cloves of garlic, we put the coriander seeds and a pinch of rosemary.
- As it should, smear all the carcass with a marinade and wrap it in a food film or bag.
- Sent in the cold for 10-15 hours.
- On the day of cooking turkey on the table, lay out a lot of foil and put our turkey belly down on it.
- Thoroughly wrap it so that not a single gram of juice flows out.
- This dish is baked for a long time: at 220 degrees 20 minutes, and then at 180-3-3.5 hours.
- For crusting, keep in the oven for 15 minutes without foil.
- All the delicious turkey is ready.
In the oven
- Fillet - 1-1,5 kg
- Oil - 2-4 tbsp.
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp.
- Sour cream - 150g
- Mayonnaise - 150g
- The hard cheese is 500g.
- Champignons - 500g.
How to cook:
- It is better to buy ready-made fillet in the store. Wash it thoroughly and clean of excess film.
- While the fillet dries, let's prepare the marinade. In one dish, mix olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice.
- Each fillet dipped in marinade from all sides. Then we put in the bag and leave for 10 hours to soak in the marinade.
- Now prepare the fillet stuffing. Grind champignons and fry them in a small amount of butter until half cooked.
- Hard cheese rubbed or cut into small cubes.
- Marinated fillet take and make a neat cut along. We open the meat and spread some mushrooms on it, sprinkle them with cheese and close the meat. Sliver him with a skewer.
- Having stuffed all the fillets in this way, we put it in foil and send it to the oven.
- Fillet is baked in time significantly less than the whole carcass, about 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce for meat. We mix mayonnaise with sour cream, add garlic and greens to them. You can make a more complex sauce.
- Serve the turkey fillet should cut it into pieces and watered generously sauce.
- Turkey carcass - 1 pc
- Sour cream, low-fat - 200g
- Bread - 500g
- Apples - 300g
- Onions - 400g
- Butter - 150g
- Handful of raisins
- Water - 2st
How to cook a Christmas turkey with apples:
- We treat turkey carcass as in the first recipe. Well rub it with salt.
- Melt the butter and fry the onion in it, and after five minutes we put the chopped parsley or other greens on it.
- In the meantime, we cut small apples and bread.Steamed boiling water raisins.
- Put all these products in the pan to the onions, pour in a glass of boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- When the filling has cooled, lay it in the middle of the turkey. Then sew it with special threads.
- Heat up the oven and put in a foil-wrapped carcass.
- In the baking tray it is always necessary to add hot water so that the meat is not dry.
- After 3 hours the turkey is ready.
- Cranberries - 300g
- Orange - 1-2pcs
- Cognac - 2-4 tablespoons
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Pinch cloves
- On the tip of a knife grated ginger
How to cook cranberry sauce for turkey:
- Wash cranberries and put them in a saucepan.
- Using a grater we get an orange peel. Put it to the cranberries.
- From the orange we get the juice and also add to the cranberries.
- In our sauce put ginger and cloves.
- Cook on low light for 20 minutes.
- Cook boiled cranberries with a spoon, make it sweeter with sugar.
- For savory taste, add cognac.
- Stir and serve cold.
As you can see, it's not hard to cook a Christmas turkey. The main thing is to find high-quality meat.
How to make a lifting makeup
Do not worry, he will not go far and 5 more excellent premieres of the week
Girl's set (jacket and pants) with simple patterns
Advantages and disadvantages of artificial leather shoes
Amazing properties of figs
Hair styling: all about styling products
EQ test: You control your emotions or they you