How to drink liquors - tips and tricks
Liquor is an alcoholic beverage, the basis of which is a fruity, berry or herbal alcoholized infusion. People produce liquor a long time ago. The first such drink appeared in the Middle Ages, when the monks were looking for the elixir of life.
Liqueurs are used in the preparation of cocktails, hot chocolate, ice cream, tea and coffee. They are combined with many foods and drinks. You can safely include your favorite drink in the New Year’s menu.
By tradition, they drink liquor in glasses or special glasses. Dishes directly depends on the fortress. Liqueurs are combined with brandy, vodka, whiskey and other strong drinks. It is used in its usual form, often found in cocktails. Serve guests at the end of the feast.
What can you say about Sheridan liqueur? It can not be confused with a different alcoholic drink, because it differs memorable bottle. Non-standard and original dishes justified.In one decade, Sheridan became popular. No alcohol brand has achieved such recognition.
Sheridan - sweet liquor, which is considered the author of the indigenous Irish. The fortress reaches 16 degrees. The structure includes a pair of parts. The first part is chocolate-coffee, the second is creamy-vanilla.
Comes in original bottle, divided into two sections. When pouring the contents of the sections mixed. Due to the special shape of the bottle and the different diameter of the neck, the parts are mixed in the right proportion. Traditionally, one black part accounts for two blacks.
Sheridan consists of water, fresh cream, high-quality whiskey, chocolate, coffee, sugar and vanilla flavoring. In the manufacture of preservatives are not used. Shelf life - one and a half years. An open bottle can be stored for half a year.
Production was organized in Dublin in early 1994 by Thomas Sheridan & Sons. Sheridan's highlight was a bottle designed by professional designers. During the design of dishes appeared problems associated with the neck. Engineers could not create a system that would allow the components of liquor to be poured in the correct proportions.For this reason, Sheridan's entry into the market was delayed.
The problem was eliminated and the bottles were rated by consumers and experts. A year after entering the market, liquor received a gold medal for an innovative bottle. A year later, he received a similar reward for quality.
Rules and Recipes
Layered Sheridan - the classical method
Novice bartender to cope with the task is not easy. Liquor is poured to make two layers in a glass.
- The glass is placed at an angle of approximately 45 degrees.
- The neck of an open bottle is brought to a glass. The section with the coffee and chocolate part is on top.
- Pour a thin stream.
- They drink in one gulp and without snacks.
- If you drink through a straw, start from the bottom layer.
At the bottom of a small glass of ice. Then pour the liquor and mix. To drink such Sheridan is recommended in small sips, eating ice cream or sweet pastries.
Sheridan is combined with hot chocolate or coffee. Add 10 milliliters of liquor to a mug of drink. Sugar is not necessary, as Sheridan is sweet.
Sheridan is not recommended to be diluted with lemon or orange juice, as the acid quickly folds the cream.It is not advisable to add carbonated beverages.
Beiliss is a famous Irish alcoholic beverage made from whiskey, cream, cocoa, vanilla, sugar, vegetable oil and caramel.
There are types of baileys containing coffee or mint. There are no preservatives in it. Liquor Beilis has a bitter-sweet taste. The fortress does not exceed 17 degrees.
Baileys - the first liquor made on the basis of cream. He was born at the end of the 18th century.
Now let's talk about the use of Baileys, where I will provide step by step tips and tricks. Serve it to the table after dinner in its pure form or with dessert.
- Baileys are served to desserts, ice cream or coffee.
- Serve recommended in a liqueur glass. It resembles a martini glass, but it is inferior in size. Volume of a shot glass 30 ml. It is used to supply the drink in its pure form.
- Baileys are added to coffee, replacing cream. Today, this practice is common, but is only suitable for events of an informal nature. Since Baileys is sweet, you don’t need to put sugar.
- If you want to combine liquor with another drink, take a larger glass. Beilis is often served with ice, sprinkled with chocolate chips on top.Often they put a strawberry in a glass and decorate the edges.
Snack is used only as part of informal meals. It is ideally combined with meat under berry sauce, with fruit salads. Seafood or pasta is not suitable.
Sometimes Baileys are used as the main alcoholic beverage. These include sweet buffets and sweet tables.
Amaretto is a sweet, slightly dense beverage of a dark brown hue. It is of Italian origin and is distinguished by the smell and taste of almonds. While making liqueur, almonds are used with the addition of spices, therefore Amaretto has a bitter taste.
First made in Italy in the early 1500s. The author of the drink is the family from Italy - Disaronno. Previously, it was released under the brand name “Amaretto Disaronno”. The fortress directly depends on the manufacturer. An average of 28 degrees.
The history of the appearance is beautiful and romantic. According to legend, an artist named Bernardino Luini arrived in the small town of Saronno, located in the northern part of picturesque Italy. During his stay in the city, he asked a beautiful woman to become a model for writing a picture. They had mutual feelings.When the artist finished the work and was about to leave, the woman presented him with a bottle with an amazing mixture, which included spices, apricot stones and brandy. That is how Amaretto was born.Amaretto’s business card is a square-shaped bottle.
Ways of consumption are many. It all depends on the preferences and desires of the person. Consider the common options.
- Amaretto is added to soft drinks, hot chocolate and coffee. Proportions are measured by eye, guided by personal preferences.
- Liquor mixed with cola. It turns out the liquid, the taste of which resembles Cherry Cola.
- In their pure form, Amaretto is drunk with bits of ice added to the glass.
- Often drink with orange juice. It turns out a great refreshing drink.
Amaretto is often used in cooking, adding to desserts. As a result, they acquire the taste of almond.
Sambuca Liquor is popular at parties and in nightclubs. It is present in the menu of any institution.
Sambuca - anise liqueur created by the Italians. Fortress average 40 degrees. Classic Sambuca is completely transparent. Often there are varieties that differ in red or dark shade.
Has appeared for a long time. At the time of ancient Rome, Sambuca was taken as a medicine.The origin of the name remains a mystery. According to one version, the name he owes to the black elderberry, which is added to the liqueur to balance the taste of anise. The second version says that the name of Sambuca is associated with the name of star anise, which is considered the main element.
The secret of Sambuka's popularity lies not in the name, but in the method of use. Liquor is served in a burning form - the sight is simply indescribable.
- In a glass for cognac pour a little liquor and add a couple of coffee beans. Then the glass is laid sideways on a glass, ignites Sambuku and waits a little. To the dishes with a burning liquor not burst, it is scrolled.
- The burning liquid is poured into the lower container and covered with the top glass. As a result, the flame goes out, and the anise pairs remain in the glass.
- A glass with anise pairs is put upside down on a napkin with a straw. It remains to drink a sambuku, to have a snack with coffee beans and to inhale couples through a straw.
- Pre-cool. In some cases, mixed with highly cooled water or used as a base for a cocktail.
This is the name, since Sambuca is eaten with exotic fruits.
- Stack put on a napkin upside down. Pour some liquor on the bottom.
- Set on fire, give burn and extinguish.
- Inhale Sambuca nose and eat a slice of pineapple or orange.
- The bravest fans set fire to the drink in the mouth.
- As soon as Sambuca begins to burn the lips, close the mouth and swallow the liquor.
Sambuca in moderation helps to get rid of a cold, improve appetite, relieve cough, and has a positive effect on digestion.
Malibu - rum liqueur with a coconut twist. Homeland drink is considered the island of Barbados. Produced using natural coconut extract. Malibu Fortress - 21 degrees.
Residents of the mysterious island of Barbados shared the history of the liquor. In the distant past, a barrel of rum stood under a coconut palm. Coconut accidentally fell into a barrel. The result was an exotic drink.
Since then, Malibu began to gain popularity. Nowadays, it is found in any bar, nightclub or shop.
Served Malibu after the main meal in special glasses. Drink slowly and in small sips. It goes well with a variety of desserts.In some cases, put a few pieces of ice in a glass with liqueur. At first Malibu was mixed with lime, and only residents and guests of France and Barbados could taste the treat.
Used for the preparation of cocktails as a natural flavoring and an alternative to syrups.
- Malibu is served with pineapple, orange, cranberry juice and milk.
- Liquor is combined with other strong drinks, including whiskey, vodka and brandy.
The way liquor is used is not the first role. Drink your favorite drink so that it brings pleasure.
Regardless of the exotic and rarity of the drink, it must be drunk wisely. In any liquor contains alcohol, and its excessive use does not lead to good. Liquor liquor, but you should not forget about a healthy lifestyle.
Amulets from Israel: Jerusalem candles and nominal pendants
Video of the most effective exercises for pumping up the chest muscles at home
Chic New Year'
What is useful wheat germ oil
How to choose the right deodorant
Test: How well do you know about superfoods
We sew a sleep mask with our own hands
What are the points in fashion in 2017