Shiny Sentret evolves into Shiny Furret! (Pokemon Alpha Sapphire)
How to Evolve Sentret
Sentret is a cool little Pokémon, but how about turning it into an adorable little ferret known as Furret? Sure, it may seem hard, but once you know the method for the Pokémon game you're playing, it's pretty easy!
Obtain a Sentret in some way or another.Sentret is not found in many games, but here are all of the locations it can be found. In other games, you will have to trade or transfer Sentret over:
- Gold/Silver - Route 1 and 29.
- Crystal - Same as GS, but with Route 43 added.
- Fire Red/Leaf Green - Canyon Entrance, Five Isle Meadow and Water Path.
- Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Route 202 with the Poké Radar.
- Heart Gold/Soul Silver - Same as GS, but with the Safari Zone added. Also, it is found in the Refreshing Field on the Pokéwalker.
- Black/White - Route 7 (Swarm).
- X/Y - Route 6.
Put Sentret in your party.If you traded for it, it will be where the Pokémon it replaced used to be. If you caught it in the wild, it will be closest to your current box when you open the PC as possible (if you had Box 3 opened and it was full, Sentret would be in Box 4 in the space nearest to the start of the box). However, if you caught it while there were spots in your party, Sentret will already be there.
End the battle where Sentret reached Level 15.You can lose or win this battle; Sentret will still evolve. Also, it's worth mentioning that if your Sentret is above Level 15, you can just level it up to the next level possible and the evolution scene will still commence.
- Assuming everything is correct and your Sentret isn't holding an Everstone, a cutscene should commence. This varies for different games, due to graphical changes.
Enjoy your Furret!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Sentret is weak to Fighting-Types. Although this is just one weakness, the Fighting Type is very common to have coverage with in competitive play, with Pokemon such as Mega Lopunny and Conkeldurr.
- Evolution is NOT reversable!
Video: Evolving SENTRET to FURRET (Pokemon Go GEN 2 Evolution)
How to Make Wine Bottle Accent Lights
Gardening Tips for Summer
3 Steps to Self-Control Weight Loss
Mix-And-Match: The Must-Try Jewellery Trend You’ll Love
How to Succeed in Life as a Late Bloomer
Detect Skin Cancer
Free People Christmas 2013 Lookbook
How to Make Craisins
How to Balance Your Spiritual Life with Your Working Life
9 Steps for Caretakers During Stroke Recovery
How to Decorate a Table for a Party
Our 50 All-Time Favorite BeautyBlogs
Manny MUA Drops Lunar Beauty’s Life’s A Drag Eyeshadow Palette
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:38 / Views: 64534