How to get rid of insomnia?
Insomnia is a terrible state, when you want to sleep insanely, but you cannot sleep at all. Sleep disturbance can occur in every person. It can not be ignored, because healthy sleep is vital to our body. Therefore, as soon as possible, start taking measures to rid yourself of insomnia.
During sleep, we not only rest physically, but also restore strength, relax. Plunging into a dream, our brain continues to work, but due to the fact that in this state we do not receive information, it analyzes everything accumulated. That is why, often in a dream, we see ourselves in a familiar situation, fulfill our dreams and desires, and express our grievances to somebody.
Long-term lack of sleep can lead to very serious problems, such as psychosis. This is a state where a person does not understand who he is, what he does and where he is. In ancient Rome, even tortured people not letting them sleep.
Waking up early, having spent all day on our feet, we only dream of going to bed.And this long-awaited moment comes: you lie down on a soft bed and try to fall asleep. But, unfortunately, your attempts do not lead to anything good: you cannot fall asleep and get angry at yourself and the circumstances. It takes an hour, two, three, and you persistently can not sleep. You experience terrible discomfort and stress.
Scientists have conducted hundreds of experiments with sleeping people and those who suffer from insomnia. Some cities even have sleep labs. According to the results of the research, the scientists came to the conclusion that a person suffering from insomnia sleeps for a while. In this regard, we can conclude that what matters is not how much a person sleeps, but how much this quality dream.
Often there are people who, for a normal life, it is enough to sleep 3-4 hours a day, while others from such amount will go sleepy all day.
The famous commander Napoleon went to bed at about eleven in the morning, and woke up at two. Then I woke up, felt awake and set to work. At five o'clock in the morning he went to bed again and slept until seven in the morning. This time he was quite enough to make history.And Einstein did not imagine his life without a 10-12 hour sleep.
Why is there such a difference? The thing is that by nature each of us is endowed with individual features of the recovery of the organism. For those who sleep a little, it flows faster. It is important that a person sleeps exactly as much as he needs!
Sleep often prevent bad thoughts. A tired brain cannot find a solution to a problem that is harassing you, it can only remember that.
The lack of sleep at night can somehow be experienced, but if sleep problems occur constantly, you need to take urgent measures.
Forget about the problem
Many people take drugs for insomnia - sleeping pills. But, with it you need to be very careful. Sleeping pills violate the natural physiology of sleep, inhibits brain activity. And its regular use leads to addiction to the drug.
- If you want to fall asleep without the help of pills, try to carry out our advice on a regular basis.
- If you are plagued by some problems: a break at work, a quarrel with a loved one - learn to solve problems in the morning, the next day. Before going to bed do not think about them, do not upset yourself.
- Do not be afraid of this problem, the more you think about it, the harder it will be to fall asleep.Even if you cannot fall asleep the first night, go to bed with the firm conviction that today you will sleep as a baby. If sleep does not come hard, read a book, it's better than spinning in bed.
- In the evening, do not eat heavy food, do not drink coffee, give up cigarettes, alcohol.
- Do not neglect the life rhythms of the world: you need to be awake during the day, not at night. Teach yourself to go to bed at the same time.
- Get serious about organizing a place to sleep - a bed. The most important criterion for bed comfort is its hardness. If you have an old, soft bed, put a board on it. Buy an orthopedic mattress and pillow. Bed linen must be clean and fresh.
- It is best to sleep with an open window or window leaf. Or at least air the room before going to bed (at least 30 minutes).
- Instead of sleeping pills, take 20 drops of valerian tincture with water, you can turn on light music.
- Try to control your emotions, excessive nervousness will affect your sleep.
- If insomnia persists, consult a doctor. Ignore the lack of sleep - you can not!
It can turn your life into continuous torment, so that this does not happen, learn to relax and listen to your body.
2016 year of what animal
Fashionable autumn and winter bags of the season 2013-2014 year (13 photos)
Heart on a stand
Halle Berry has a rest with a young boyfriend in Bora Bora