How to get rid of the unpleasant smell of cat's urine?
Most people still believe that the smell of cat urine is a huge problem that is practically impossible to get rid of. But, if you look at its chemical composition, then this myth can easily be dispelled. Cat's urine, nothing very different from the urine of mammals. Proceeding from this, the question arises, where do so many negative opinions and reviews about cats come from, because of the unpleasant smell allegedly peculiar to them.
First of all, the cat is one of the most common pets. And the problem of unpleasant smell of cat urine, arises just because of poor pet care and improper cleaning of the cat's places. If you carefully clean the urine spots, then the bacteria will have no chance for their subsequent reproduction. Thanks to the responsible approach, you solve all your problems with animals.
Before considering the methods of odor removal, we first explain the reasons for which animals are able to cope with their needs in places not intended for this.
- The animal does not like its toilet.The first problem may be that the tray does not fit the animal in size. It should be one and a half times as long as a pet, and it should be in a quiet and peaceful place. The cause may also be a poorly washed tray. Since cats are very clean animals, it is recommended to wash the tray thoroughly with detergents every day.
- New smells or items. Strange objects (foreign shoes or clothes) and smells, cats perceive as an invasion of their territory. In this case, the animal and reminds who the “master” in the house. This problem is easy to find out, because the pet is urinating on foreign objects.
- Stress and anxiety. Some cats are very emotional. Animals do not tolerate punishment, resentment, or the long absence of the owner. The approach to this problem should be special, because then it will be very difficult to establish relations with a pet.
- Health problems. If the cat is in good age, then urination in the wrong place can be a sign of her illness. In this case, you yourself will notice the frequent desire of the animal to defecate, with what in your presence.This problem is recommended to contact a veterinarian.
- Labels territory. In this case, the animal simply sprinkles some places, while not making a puddle. This behavior entails attracting the opposite sex. It is worth noting that the smell of labels is many times stronger than the smell of regular urine.
Regardless of the reason for urinating the cat in the wrong place, it is better to get rid of the pungent smell soon. Although it is quite a difficult task, it is quite doable.
In order to determine the most effective way to remove cat urine, it is necessary to remember that everything depends on many factors. For example, how long the stain was unnoticed, what type of surface, etc. If you find a fresh puddle, the first thing to do is to soak up the liquid with a paper towel. The less it remains on your fur coat, floor, carpet or sofa, the easier it will be to completely eliminate the smell.
Folk remedies for odor removal
It should be noted that folk methods are not always effective, and they attract people only by economic gain. In the Internet, you can find many popular recipes, but in orderto find out whether they will help you, it remains only to test them in practice.
Cleaning in the house is not recommended to use chlorine. Of course, he is very good at killing microorganisms, but not a little harm can do the animal. The use of liquid ammonia also raises enormous doubts, because it, like urea in cats, contains ammonia.
The following oxidizers deal with this problem much more effectively:
- potassium permanganate (used in urology, has a deodorizing effect);
- lemon juice;
- water diluted vinegar;
- hydrogen peroxide;
- a solution of water and iodine (15 drops of iodine per 1 liter of water).
If the stain is fresh, then antibacterial agents such as tea brewing, laundry soap, alcohol, vodka, mouth rinse or soda solution help well.
We offer you heed a very interesting way to remove cat urine. This process is carried out in several stages.
You will need 9% vinegar, 3% hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and liquid soap, dishwashing detergent. To begin with, blot the affected item or place with a paper napkin. Do not try to cover the stain with water, as you spread the urine to a larger area.Water the stain with a solution of water and vinegar and cover it until completely dry. Then, put some soda into the scene of the atrocity.
Pour 100 ml of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon of liquid soap and 75 ml of water into a spray bottle. Spray this solution on top of the soda until foam appears and let it sit for a few hours. And lastly, clean this place with a vacuum cleaner.
The use of flavors will not solve the problem. Aromatic oils, aromatherapy bath, parsley, freshly ground coffee, asterisk and others, will kill the smell only for a while.
In the market there are many means for neutralizing unpleasant odors. Unfortunately, not all of them are effective. It is recommended to purchase those funds that consist of enzymes that destroy crystals of urinary salt. It is these enzymes that can completely remove unpleasant odor.
Using professional tools, be sure to follow the instructions in the manual, as some drugs show their effect even after a few days.
As you can see, there are a huge number of ways to deal with the smell of cat urine.
Do-It-Yourself Birthday Greeting Card
Difficulties with childcare at home
Few Iphone 6 Repair Tips
Floor vase made of scrap materials
Lunar sowing calendar for February 2018 for gardeners, gardeners and gardeners, table and auspicious days