How to make a good face cream?
There is a great variety of a variety of cosmetics. Some help to preserve youth, others relieve from some problems and defects. But really effective creams cost a lot, and sometimes the effectiveness is not impressive. And why pay if you can make a cream at home?
Features of homemade creams
The cream of its own production has its advantages and disadvantages. Let's start with the benefits:
- This tool is right for you, as you will select the ingredients taking into account your skin features and expected results.
- A cream made at home is a completely natural product that does not contain artificial additives, which can be quite harmful.
- This is a good savings. Most of the ingredients used can be found at home or purchased in a store or pharmacy.
- Efficiency is high.
Now more about possible shortcomings:
- The consistency of the cream is significantly different from that which store cosmetics have. You can get quite a thick and very oily mass, be prepared for this.
- The process of making homemade cream in some cases is not at all simple. Some components need to be melted, others vigorously mixed, and others to keep in certain conditions.
- Often, the shelf life of homemade products is very short (from several days to a couple of weeks). Store ready-made creams need in certain conditions. It is best to keep the mass in a glass container with darkened walls and a tightly closed lid, removing it in a cool dark place or in the refrigerator.
- Some ingredients are not cheap, so the price of the finished homemade product can be far from low.
What components can be included?
In principle, self-made creams can include a variety of components, but all of them can be divided into several categories:
- Oily fat base. It is necessary for the cream to be thick and rather fat. This share accounts for about a third of all components. Usually, so-called base oils are used. You can use a variety of oils, it will depend on your skin type and on the expected results. For example, if the skin is oily, then grape, almond, watermelon, peach, corn oil and some others.For dry skin, shea butter, jojoba, avocado, macadamia, coconut, as well as sesame and olive oils are suitable. For sensitive skin, ideal options are oils of rose, lemon, sea buckthorn or St. John's wort. You can also take children's fatty cream as a basis.
- The second part is a water base, which accounts for about 40-50% of the total volume of the finished cream. You can use, for example, mineral water. Excellent option - thermal water. But the usual boiled will do as well, although it is quite possible to take a decoction of healing herbs.
- Often use hard ingredients, most often different waxes.
- Emulsifiers are added in minimal amounts (1-3% of the total volume), but they play a rather important role, since they literally bind the components together and prevent precipitation and delamination of the cream into different parts. As emulsifiers, for example, alcohol, egg yolk, guar gum, lanolin, lecithin, glycerin, xylines, emulsan, wax and some other components can act.
- Active substances They will account for about 10% of the volume of the cream. The most commonly used plant extracts or some other components (extracts and so on).
- Some additional components can also be used, for example, liquid vitamins, plant extracts and even pieces of fruits and vegetables.
- If you want to store and use the product a little longer, then try using preservatives: wax, honey, salt, as well as some safe food preservatives. But it is better, of course, to do without it.
The main stages of cooking
How to make a face cream for yourself? In fact, the manufacturing technology is not very complicated. Here's what you might need:
- several small glass bowls (containers made of other materials should not be used);
- one enameled container (for example, a pan) for a water bath;
- a thermometer for water;
- a spoon for stirring;
- whisk for whipping;
- kitchen scales;
- a syringe (they can not only carefully add liquid ingredients, but also immediately measure their volume);
- a container for storing the cream (you can take a jar from under the finished cosmetic product).
The main stages of manufacturing:
- On the water bath, put the tanks with oil and water. It is desirable to heat all this at the same time, then immediately mix.
- Check the oil temperature.When it reaches 60 degrees, add emulsifiers and solid ingredients. Continue heating the mixture until the ingredients are completely melted and dissolved.
- Now you can pour in heated water or a decoction of herbs. Continue stirring everything, and then remove from heat.
- Cool the mass to about 35-40 degrees, and then add the active ingredients and essential oils. All well beaten whisk, put in a jar and put into the refrigerator.
- Prepare the cream on your elbow or on your wrist to avoid an unwanted reaction.
We offer you recipes for effective creams.
To prepare this universal nourishing face and hand cream, prepare the following ingredients:
- 30 grams of coconut oil;
- 50 grams of lanolin;
- 150 grams of olive oil;
- 25 grams of beeswax;
- 25 grams of cocoa butter;
- 1 capsule of soluble vitamin E;
- 2 sheets of aloe;
- 100 ml of chamomile decoction.
- Mix olive and coconut oils, heat in a water bath, add lanolin and wax, melt everything.
- Heat the broth of chamomile, pour into the oil mixture, mix. Cool, add pressed aloe juice and vitamin E.
- Whisk everything, move it into a jar.
Anti-wrinkle night cream
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 30 grams of rowan berries;
- 1 teaspoon honey.
- Heat the oil in a water bath, add the yolk, simultaneously beating the mixture. Cool the composition.
- Wash the mountain ash and wipe it through a sieve (or chop it in a blender).
- Mix the oil mixture with ash gruel, whisk it all over again.
- Move the cream in a jar and send it to the refrigerator.
Oily Skin Cream
- 30 ml of almond oil;
- 5 grams of ginger extract (or 1 tablespoon of powder);
- 2 grams of sucrose stearate;
- 10 drops of essential oil of grapefruit;
- 60 ml basil decoction.
- Heat the oil, add a decoction of basil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, constantly whipping the mass.
- Put the cream in a jar.
Dry skin cream
To prepare a moisturizer for dry skin, prepare the following ingredients:
- 30 ml avocado oil;
- 50-60 ml of orange water;
- 2 grams of beeswax;
- 7 ml of liquid vitamin E;
- 10 drops of geranium essential oil.
- Heat the avocado oil and orange water.
- Melt the wax in the oil.
- Add water to the oil, stir.
- Add the remaining ingredients, whisk everything.
Take care of yourself!
Peltier element is also a thermoelectric module
Rihanna returned to billionaire Hassan Jameel
Grazing - a novelty in the field of weight loss
Medicinal properties of the plant gorse
Funny scenes on Teacher'