How to make watermelon honey
Watermelon honey in its nutritional and beneficial properties in no way inferior to honey bee. Watermelon contains an extensive vitamin complex, beta-carotene, antioxidants. There are many mineral substances in it, such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, sodium, phosphorus. Like fresh striped berry pulp, watermelon honey has a beneficial effect on the human cardiovascular and urinary systems.
any amount of ripe ("sugar") watermelon pulp.
- Strip the fruit thoroughly wash, cut into large slices (vertically), cut the flesh, chop it into cubes.
- We don’t remove the bones, they also have a mass of useful - especially in the dark ones. So, they contain the substance lycopene, which protects against cancer.
- So, put cubes of pulp with seeds in a blender and knead to a consistency of coarse mashed potatoes. We shift it into a sieve and grind to a smoother and more uniform mass. We perform the procedure 2-3 times, after which the uniform puree is shipped to the pan.
- We put on the fire, medium or even small, boil to boil the mass 5 times. In the process of cooking be sure to remove the foam - as with jam. And also make sure that the honey does not burn - stir with a slotted spoon.
- How to determine that watermelon honey is ready? We drip a little on a saucer and look: if the syrup does not spread, then it is time to pour the delicacy on the cans.
- We sterilize the container in any convenient way. Fill it with watermelon honey and cork screw caps or roll up. Store where it is cool, but not in the refrigerator.
Tip 3: We raise a child: where to start
Why the girl does not write
Japanese architect showed how to equip a small dwelling
How easy and simple to make Christmas toys with your own hands
How to choose a log house