How to Make a Face Mask Made of Yeast : DIY Beauty Care
How to prepare summer face packs / masks for sensitive and oily skin
Summer is the season when the skin becomes so dull. You tend to lose the shine and the skin freshness. The scorching heat of the sun spoils the freshness of the skin and you look so dark. The skin becomes unhealthy at the point of time and there is more of dirt and dead skin cell accumulation.
However, in summer you can wear sleeveless but the part of the skin that gets exposed to the sun develops dark patches. This is when you should try out the best remedies from home and make the skin feel just perfect. You have all the ingredients from the kitchen to turn the skin perfect.
The harsh summer rays strike any skin kind with no compromise but do you know what are the sensitive skin effects! Sensitive skin gets easily affected during summer. In such cases using any skin care products on the skin will never be a good notion. It requires a special care as the skin is sensitive. So here are few summer face packs to try out and calm down your heating sensitive skin.
Honey and cucumber
Cucumber face packs for beautiful skin
- cucumber juice – 2 tbsp
- honey – 1 tbsp
- oatmeal – 3 tbsp
How to make
Cook the oatmeal and let it come down from the hot temperature to room temperature. Now add it honey and cucumber juice. Mix the ingredients altogether and apply it on your face as a general face mask. Allow it to become dry and then rinse off with normal water.
Oatmeal acts like a gentle and natural scrub which helps to takeoff the dead skin cells on the face. Honey is a natural moisturizer and works as natural healer. The cool cucumber gives relief from the summer skin and aids to inhibit acne.
Sandalwood face pack
- Red sandalwood powder – 3 tbsp
- Rosewater – 2 tbsp
How to make
Mix the above two ingredients red sandalwood powder and rosewater to make a fine paste. Apply this paste on your clean face and hold it for about 15 minutes. Now rinse off with normal water and pat it dry with a smooth cloth to get the soothing feel during the summer heat. It also helps to control the production of excess oil from the skin.
Honey and papaya face pack
Honey face packs for the young skin
- Papaya – 1 scoop
- Honey – 1 tbsp
How to make
Mash a scoop of ripe papaya and mix it with honey. What you will get is a soft textured papaya pack. Apply it over your face by gently scrubbing. Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse off. It is one of the simplest and good face mask for the sensitive skin during summer to make it smooth, soft and moisturized.
Cucumber face pack
- Watermelon juice – 2 tbsp
- Fresh yogurt – 1 tbsp
- Cucumber paste – 1/2 tbsp
- Milk powder – 1 tbsp
How to make
Take a bowl and add finely pasted cucumber paste in it. Mix it watermelon juice, milk powder and yogurt to it. Mix all the ingredients together and apply in on your face. Keep it for about 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This face pack soothes your skin and gives you clean and clear skin.
Banana face mask
Take a ripe banana and mash it with your finger tips well. Add it one tablespoon of honey and mix both of the ingredients well. Apply this mixture on your fresh face and leave it for about 15 minutes. Rinse off and pat dry. This refreshes and moisturizes your skin. Banana soothes your skin and treats the irritated skin texture.
A simple papaya recipe
Papaya face packs for healthy skin
Here is a simple papaya recipe for the skin. Papaya is the natural skin exfoliator and it can easily remove the dead cells from the skin. The fruit even has the best of anti-aging features In case your skin is too dry you can apply papaya paste to make the skin feel so soft and moist. Papaya gives the perfect moisture to the skin a mask made of papaya is so effective. It can really change the nature of the skin.
- You just need s ripe papaya.
- You need to smash the pieces to make a smooth paste for the skin.
- After the paste is prepared you should have an even application of the same to all parts of the face.
- If you want the paste to stay on the face you should place big cotton on the same and prevent it from dripping.
- Now you should allow the paste to stay on the skin for fifteen minutes and then wash off with cold water.
Almond and rose water work good together
A combination of almond and rose water is just right for the face. These are ingredients to enrich the skin with essential contents of Vitamin E and this can really save the skin from excessive dryness.
- To make the same you need to collect rose water and almonds.
- Take a glass of water and soak the almonds. Once the almonds are soft you can take paste out of those.
- Once the paste is ready you can add rose water to make the paste more nourishing.
- You can then take the paste and apply well on all parts of the face.
- Then it is time for you to wash off the paste with normal water.
Honey and yogurt are good friends
How to use yogurt in beauty care
A combination of honey and yogurt can even be best for the skin. Yogurt helps in moisturizing the skin texture and it also brings to life the dead and the dull skin. Yogurt is also a kind of natural bleach. Honey makes the skin so soft and perfect.
- To prepare the pack you need honey and yogurt.
- It should be a combination of two spoon of yogurt with one teaspoon of honey.
- You should make the paste and apply the same on all parts of the face.
- You should allow the paste to dry for fifteen minutes.
- Then it is time that you ash off the same with normal water.
You can have a wonderful pack with all the ingredients from nature. The pack contains all things necessary for perfect skin care and skin restoration. These are the best ingredients to protect the skin from the damaging rays of the sun. You can open the cupboard and find all things in one place for the ideal skin restoration and skin care.
- To make the paste you need to collect ingredients like need, sandalwood, honey, rosewater, orange, miltani mitti and lemon juice.
- You should take similar amount of orange, multani mitti, sandalwood and neem and mix them well. You can take them together and mix them in a mixer grinder. You can store the extra to be used later on.
- To the mixture you can add honey and lemon juice.
- Lastly you can add rose water to turn the powder to form a smooth paste.
- Now it is time that you apply the paste on all parts of the face and retains the paste for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Then it is time for you to ash off the same with normal water.
Video: Best summer special skin care sheet face mask/Get healthy flawless glowing hydrated skin
Kale With Pumpkin Seeds
How to Plan a Cheap Childrens Birthday Party
How to Season Brown Rice
Simple DIY Vinyl And Hardware Bracelet
Stranger Things Eleven actress on waffles
What Casual Sex Is Like In Your 20s vs. Your 30s
The One Word Holding You Back From Happiness
Why a rest is as good as sleeping
How to Find the Best Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
How to Enhance Your Natural Beauty