How to sell a bill?
How to sell a bill?
- Despite the various risks, many individuals and legal entities use bills of exchange when calculating with counterparties, as well as when paying for various goods and services.
- You can also sell a bill by placing it in the bank in order to cash out or get a loan. Also, the bill can provide participation in various tenders, competitions and auctions.
- You can also sell a bill through the exchange of securities of one company for another.
- You can keep the bill in closed circulation, for example, in the operations of netting, and you can sell the bill on the securities market, or cash out a bill to put into free circulation.
- Also, the bill can be used in barter exchanges, when paying for leasing or mortgage.
- Any types of operations for the sale or exchange of property, payment for services and other types of mutual settlements are available with a bill of exchange.
In other words, there are no restrictions on the sale and purchase of bills of exchange.
What is necessary in order to sell a bill?
The only thing that is necessary in order to sell a bill is the existence of a contract with a clause that provides for the purchase of a bill of exchange by one of the parties. For example, when concluding an agreement, a buyer of a bill must provide his details and payment order for transferring the required amount of money to the bill account.
Also, when acquiring bills of exchange it is necessary to remember that the value of all issued bills of exchange may change significantly over time. These changes in the price of a bill are mainly dependent on the fixed amount of the bill, and also for how long the bill is valid. Thus, it is possible to sell a bill with a value significantly exceeding its nominal amount.
Also, to buy or sell a bill, you should remember that the price of the bill may be lower than its nominal value. The contract of sale of the bill of exchange must be made no later than one day from the date of transfer by the buyer of funds to the bill account. Otherwise, such a transaction will be legally invalid.
All conditions on the bill, as well as the bill itself, should be drawn up only when the above conditions are met, namely, only after the funds transferred to the bill by the counterparty as payment for the bill, as well as the contract are entered into the bill. Moreover, a prerequisite for the drafting of a bill is the presence of the same date when transferring funds to the bill account. After the conclusion of the contract and transfer of funds to the bill of exchange, the form of the bill is issued directly to the buyer, as well as to persons authorized to perform any actions on behalf of the buyer, including with the right to sign financial documents. The signature of the buyer or authorized person under the waybill on the bill must be delivered not later than one day after drawing up the bill.
In case you wish to sell a bill under a contract of sale, the buyer of such a bill receives ownership of it without the right to demand a sum of money directly from the drawer. Since in this case, in fact, the right of ownership of the bill passes to the buyer, the individual or legal entity indicated in it will have a number of rights established by the bill.Thus, both persons are subsequently deprived of the right to present the said bill as a means of payment. If, on the other hand, a bill is sold under a sales contract in which a separate clause also provides for the acquisition of all rights certified by the bill, in this case, two parallel transactions are actually made.
One of them gives the buyer actual ownership of the bill, and the second transaction also transfers to the buyer all the rights of claim (cession) under the terms of the bill. Both of these transactions cannot be separated because by acquiring the right, which is certified by a bill of exchange, the seller (bill holder) loses the right of ownership of the security and is obliged to transfer it directly to the buyer.
Recommendations for washing hats and scarves
Basics of knitting crochet mittens (basic course)
How to lower cholesterol at home
Decoupage Knife Stand
Stylish neoprene outerwear (11 photos)
IMHO - what does it mean in vKontakte and messages