How to treat herpes on the lips and body folk remedies
People are interested in how to treat herpes on the lips and body quickly at home. They read thematic literature and surf the Internet in search of information that will help get rid of the virus and eliminate the symptoms of the disease.
Sadly, however, there are no medications that will permanently get rid of herpes. After penetrating the human body, the virus remains for life.
Therapy is aimed at suppressing the reproduction of the virus. As a result, the frequency of relapses is reduced, the risk of complications is reduced, and the external symptoms of the disease are reduced.
The effect is achieved by methods involving the use of medicines, the choice of which is the responsibility of the physician.
- The main method of treatment of herpes involves the use of drugs that prevent the reproduction of the virus. Drugstores offer solutions, tablets and products that are focused on external use.
- The drug, dosage and duration of admission are chosen individually, depending on the type of herpes, the frequency of relapses, complications, features of the disease.
- The reason for the re-manifestation of the disease is a decrease in immunity. This is facilitated by disease, stress, overwork and other factors. Therefore, the treatment of the virus is primarily focused on improving immunity.
- A protective protein called interferon, which is produced by the human body, and drugs that increase the level of its production are used. In the fight against herpes, immunomodulatory drugs have also been used, including cycloferon and licopid.
- Vaccines that stimulate the immune system can also eliminate the symptoms of the disease. They include an inactivated culture of the virus, which causes the body to give the disease an immune response.
- Injections are made at the end of treatment in order to form a strong immunity to the virus and to stop repeated manifestations for a long time.
The listed techniques will not help to get rid of herpes forever, but help to make life more comfortable by getting rid of unpleasant symptoms of the disease.
Initially, a slight tingling is felt on the lips, which gradually develops into itching, and ends with a rash of bubbles.
Herpes occurs at a time when the human body is not able to resist due to weakened immunity. The cause of the phenomenon usually becomes overheating or hypothermia, recently experienced stress.
According to scientists, the disease is familiar to 90% of people on the planet. True, the lucky ones who have not had to deal with the disease should not relax, because it is easy to pick up the herpes virus.
The bubble phase at the beginning of the disease, when the probability of infection from the carrier is high, is considered to be the most dangerous. After entering the body, the virus remains there forever and proceeds to subversive activities. It is remarkable that scientists and doctors have not created an effective medicine.
How to cure herpes folk remedies
Treatment of herpes with folk remedies at home provides a result and helps strengthen the immune system. After the first symptoms of the disease appear, immediately begin treatment. Simple but effective recipes will help.
- Fir oil. Effective folk remedy. Treatment with its use can not be called heavy. Lubricate unpleasant bubbles with oil. Every three hours is enough. Before going under a blanket and fall asleep, apply a tampon with oil to the affected area for thirty minutes.
- Earwax. Eliminate the symptoms of herpes can be without essential oils, medicinal plants or special preparations. Aesthetic option can not be called, but it works. Using a cotton swab, remove the sulfur from the ear and apply it on the affected skin.
- Garlic. The treatment involves the use of sliced garlic cloves. Apply them to the affected area every two hours. At bedtime, hold a clove of garlic in the affected area for ten minutes, then apply the point with honey.
- Toothpaste. People use toothpaste to care for the oral cavity and teeth. However, they do not know that it dries out the rashes. Look into the bathroom more often and use this uncomplicated medicine that will speed healing.
- Valocordin. Moisten the vials with the medication three times a day. The course of treatment is two days.
The listed means and drugs are available, simple and help to quickly and effectively cure herpes. No one will guarantee that after completing the course of treatment, the virus will not reappear.But at least you will know how to fight back sudden aggression.
Treatment of herpes on the lips
The appearance of bubbles on the lips is sudden and does not bring pleasure, especially if you have to communicate with colleagues and friends. Trying to hide the problem, resort to the help of cosmetics, but this is not enough.
Herpes - a kind of iceberg, and a rash on the lips of his top. The rest of the whole body covers. Therefore, before using powder or cream, be sure to familiarize yourself with the technique of treating herpes on the lips.
Herpes - a viral skin lesion that manifests itself as a bubble rash on the lips. Often, rashes are found on the buttocks and in the genital area. In this case, the disease is accompanied by itching and burning. Later, the vesicles shrink or open.
In general, herpes is a chronic disease that periodically resumes. The appearance of bubbles is preceded by fever, malaise and headache. After about a week, the rash disappears.
The virus is transmitted by contact. If your lips are “cold”, give up kissing, give yourself a separate dish and a clean towel.Otherwise, herpes will become a family disease. Do not touch the rash with your hands, especially if the bubbles burst, otherwise the infection will get into your eyes.
- After the appearance of signs of disease, lubricate the vesicles with antiviral ointments three times a day. Additionally, take medicinal drugs inside.
- Vaccines help to eliminate the causes of herpes and prevent relapses. Perfect effect is given by fortifying agents together with interferon inducers.
The use of medications is accompanied by side effects, including vomiting, nausea, desquamation and acute pain. It all depends on the type of medication used.
If herpes is manifested during pregnancy, it is allowed to treat with the use of the listed drugs only by prescription and under strict control. It is impossible to postpone treatment indefinitely, otherwise the virus will adversely affect the development of the child.
If you do not like drugs, use the popular recipes and prepare infusions, decoctions, compresses and rubbing on the basis of herbs in the home. The most effective tool will pick up empirically.
- Celandine. Herpes on the lips periodically process the juice of celandine. From the plant, prepare an aqueous tincture and wipe the affected skin.
- Copper sulfate. In a glass of boiled water dissolve some copper sulfate. The result is a liquid of a blue color. Apply cotton ball moistened in solution to bubbles.
- Violet. Struck places rub with fresh juice of a tri-colored violet.
- Apple and Garlic. From one ripe apple and several cloves of garlic, make a slurry and mix. Ready tool use for compresses.
- Melisa. No less effective in the fight against herpes decoctions. Pour one and a half cups of boiling water into a small saucepan and add two spoonfuls of lemongrass herb. Stir and boil for five minutes. After one hour, drink half a cup three times to knock.
- Elder. Pour dessert spoon of elderberry flowers into a thermos, cover with a glass of boiling water and leave for a third of an hour. It is recommended to use the remedy as a glass of tea half an hour before meals.
- Alcohol. Preparation of the infusion involves the use of alcohol, vodka or brandy. For one part of the melissa grass, take five parts of the alcoholic beverage. Burn infusion cautious bubbles.
If you sit at home and do not contact with people, you can wait for the moment when the attack leaves itself. If you are an active and cheerful person, immediately begin treatment. So quickly cope with the disease and return the exterior to normal.
Treatment of herpes on the body
Herpes on the body results from the activation of a chickenpox virus that lives in the nerve cells of a person who had a disease in childhood. Evidence of infection is considered the appearance of blisters and ulcers on the skin. The disease on the body is often called shingles.
The activation of the virus contributes to the weakening of the immune system. It is not surprising that people in the age who have weakened immunity face the disease. Other factors contribute to the development of a viral infection: liver disease, high emotional stress, diabetes mellitus and chronic illnesses.
Eight manifestations of herpes are distinguished, each of which has its own degree of damage.
- The first type is characterized by the presence of a rash on the lips.
- The second type is accompanied by the appearance of an unpleasant rash in the genital area.
- For the third type of rash is characterized by severe itching.
- The fourth type contributes to the appearance of lymphogranulomatosis and mononucleosis.
- The fifth type is genital infection.
- The sixth, seventh and eighth types negatively affect the work of the nervous system. Scientists have not studied until the end of their action.
There is no way to completely and permanently get rid of the disease. But, the constant use of pharmaceuticals and folk remedies eliminates symptoms and stops the development of infection.
- Antiviral medicines. It is recommended to fight body herpes with drugs such as valacyclovir, famvir and acyclovir. These drugs block the growth of viral cells and resist the infection of healthy tissues. They are characterized by a long lasting effect and a stable effect.
- The duration of the medication and the form of use depends on the type of infection and the extent of the lesion. Antiviral agents are considered effective during the first 24 hours after the onset of the vesicles.
- Immune Tonic. Cycloferon and polyoxidonium. To speed up the process helps to compensate for the lack of vitamins and minerals.
- Ointments and creams. Providing antiseptic and healing effect.Do not disregard the painkillers in the form of creams.
I recommend to contact a dermatologist, especially if the herpes first showed itself. The doctor will make a highly effective strategy against the "aggressor".
People who constantly face the disease, I advise you to take note of several ways to prevent the development of herpes. The primary task is the restoration of immunity through vitamins. To achieve the goal, eat more fruits and vegetables to return to normal work of the body's protective functions.
Forget about baths, saunas and pools, as water procedures are contraindicated to people suffering from herpes. Respiratory disease can trigger a relapse. At the time of exacerbation, appear less in public places.
If a trip in the bus or the subway is unavoidable, lubricate your lips and butter in equal proportions before going out to fresh air. Limit alcohol and cigarette use.
Remember, herpes is a cosmetic problem and a signal to the body about problems. If possible, take a sick-list and start treatment at home. This will prevent relapse and help the body.Otherwise, the body will be attacked by another type of virus.
If you can take a vacation, do it. The body, having rested from working days, will more effectively cope with infections and viruses.
What awaits us in September 2018 Horoscope from a professional astrologer
How to conceive twins: folk ways
Lunar calendar gardener in September 2016 for different regions of Russia. Which garden works are relevant in September in the Urals, in the Moscow region, Siberia, Belarus and Ukraine
Megan Markle father criticized her appearance
Effective hair restoration at home
What is hair lamination