Ideas of Christmas crafts from the bottle
Very soon, the New Year, which means that it’s time to start preparing for this wonderful holiday. For example, original and beautiful things can be made from the most ordinary unnecessary bottles.
Cute Christmas tree
Crafts can be made from glass bottles. In this case, the bottle will play the role of the basis. To make a Christmas tree, you will need:
- a small glass bottle with a lid (it should be narrow at the top and have an extension at the bottom, and the color does not matter);
- tinsel (it is best to use green with white tips, imitating the branches of spruce);
- large multi-colored beads;
- a small Christmas star (or another decoration for the top of the tree);
- some cotton wool
We proceed to the manufacture of:
- If a bottle seems too light and unstable to you, then you can fill it with sand or with some grain.
- Open the cap, place the edge of the thread and the edge of the tinsel under it, then close the bottle tightly so that all the elements are fixed. Thread until clean to the side.
- Proceed to the formation of the crown of the future spruce. To do this, simply wrap the bottle with tinsel so that the glass is not visible. And so that nothing falls off and does not move, fix the tinsel with glue.
- Now thread beads on a small distance from each other, glue them.
- Wrap the bottle with thread, also fixing it in several places with glue.
- On the lid, place the toy for the top of the tree, fix it using glue.
- Glue in several places the snow, which will play the role of wool.
- A beautiful Christmas tree is ready!
If you are wondering what to make of bottles, then try making colorful Christmas tree balls. Such New Year crafts will look very original.
What is required:
- a plastic bottle (or several);
- acrylic colors of different colors;
- glitter, rhinestones, sequins;
- It is worth taking straight bottles, that is, without bends. Cut the top and bottom parts to leave the pipe. Cut it into small rings.
- Paint each ring with acrylic paints, glue with sparkles, rhinestones, in general, decorate in an original way.
- Now you can proceed directly to the formation of balls. Take one little ring, connect it with the second and turn the last a little. Lock the parts at the contact points.
- Take another little ring, stick it to the junctions of the first two, turn it too slightly.
- Glue the rings one by one to end up with a multicolored ball.
- In one of the places of fastening the parts with a needle, make a hole, thread a thread into it, make a loop, fix it with the help of a knot.
From plastic bottles you can make interesting snowflakes, Christmas tree toys. This will require:
- scissors or office knife;
- several identical plastic bottles;
- double-sided high-quality adhesive tape;
- acrylic paints;
- satin ribbons.
- Take two bottles and cut the bottom of them. Details should be the same in size.
- Now on each blank draw a snowflake, decorate it with glitter, rhinestones.
- Connect the two parts along the edges and glue the joint with double-sided tape.
- Glue the satin ribbon to the tape so that the two ends are free.They will tie the toys to the branches of the tree or to the objects of the interior.
- By the way, on such voluminous toys you can draw anything you like. In addition, you can put a photo inside each family member, it will look original.
You can make interesting bells out of the bottles with your own hands. Prepare:
- plastic bottles;
- scissors or office knife;
- thick thread;
- satin ribbons;
- acrylic paints (if you use clear bottles);
- double sided tape.
- Cut the top of the two bottles. They look like bells.
- Now measure the height of each part and cut strips from the remaining parts of the bottle equal to the height of the bell plus three or four centimeters.
- Bend a tip of one strip a little, paste to the main part, forming a small loop. Glue the free end to the cover, which should be closed cut part. This is the "tongue" of the bell. Also do with another blank.
- The edge of each bell wrap double-sided tape, after measuring the circumference. Stick tape to it.
- Connect two bells by wrapping them under the covers with a thread.Simultaneously, grind pieces of tinsel and a piece of tape about 30 centimeters long (its tips should be equal). Tie the string to the knot, leave the free end and make a loop (this fastener).
- Tie a satin ribbon on the bow.
- Interesting decoration is ready!
Still shopping in search of new year accessories? Make them at home!
Tomatoes in a mysterious marinade
Fashionable autumn and winter bags of the season 2013-2014 year (13 photos)
Can I give statuettes
Crocodile stitch - a new trend in crochet
How to choose the perfect sled for the child
How to make a good face cream
Only 30 people can solve all the tasks of this test
Cocktails for New Year 2015 recipes