Lunar sowing calendar for February 2018 for gardeners, gardeners and gardeners, table and auspicious days
All activities that flower growers, gardeners and gardeners should conduct in the last winter month, detail the Lunar sowing calendar for February 2018. The table shows favorable days for different types of activities and indicates why a particular business needs to be done at a specific time. Following these simple tips, you can make yourself an approximate work plan that will ensure a good future harvest and abundant, beautiful flowering of all the plants available at home and on site.
Sowing calendar for February 2018 - table for gardeners and gardeners
The short seeding calendar for February 2018 for gardeners and truck farmers is a table where all the activities that are planned for the last winter month by gardeners and truck farmers are prescribed.The column for each day indicates which bulbs or seedlings need to be placed in the ground, when and what to do at the site and how to sow the seeds for seedlings in order to harvest a good harvest in a season. Despite all the simplicity and elementary, the tips really work and bring excellent results.
Lunar sowing calendar for February 2018 for flower growers - what works to carry out
What works to spend with flowers in the last winter month, tells the lunar sowing calendar for February 2018 for florists. There are not too many classes at this time, and for the most part they are aimed at traditional care and preparation of the soil and seeds for the future active season.
What to do in February 2018 flower growers on the lunar seeding calendar
1, 2 is a good time for transplanting indoor plants and preparing the soil for growing seedlings.
3-5 - it is necessary to sort the seeds of annual flowers and sow the highest quality ones in the prepared soil. It is worth refraining from watering indoor plants.
6, 7 - planting and transplanting flowers is not desirable. It is better to focus on grooming and soil moistening.
8-10 - winter vaccinations are appropriate, the formation and pruning of indoor flowering plants.
11, 12 - an excellent period for the preparation of soil, where in the future the seedlings will grow. A good time to transplant from a small pot into a large flowers that have grown wide.
13-15 - it is better not to replant the plants, and not to sow the seeds in the ground.
16, 17 - watering indoor plants and flowers, seed dressing and heat treatment will benefit and have a good impact on the future state of home greenery.
18, 19 - good days for grafting plants and planting seeds of flowering annuals and perennials in a prepared soil.
20-23 - you can dive the seedlings, perform any grooming procedures, and place flowers for preforming in the ground.
24-26 - soil moistening in indoor plants and neat crown formation.
27, 28 - indoor plants are better not to replant.
The sowing calendar for Central Russia for February 2018 is a plan for planting and gardening works by day
In order to properly plan the planting of seeds and timely carry out garden and gardening work in the last winter month, you must always have on hand the Lunar sowing calendar for Central Russia for February 2018.He will definitely tell you when and what to do on the plot and in the greenhouse for the future to receive maximum returns and a rich, abundant harvest.
Favorable days for garden work in February 2018 in the Middle Russia
1-3 - unsuitable days for work.
4-8 - planting onions on a turnip, horseradish, cabbage, asparagus, eggplant and zucchini. If weather conditions allow, it is appropriate to plow the land, cultivate it and prepare for the subsequent planting of seeds and seedlings.
9-17 - the period is not suitable for planting and planting. It is necessary to pay attention to the workings of the soil, to put things in order on the site and clean up garbage in the garden, out-dated branches and other waste.
18, 19 - a great time for sowing zucchini, eggplant, asparagus, cabbage, cilantro, dill, mustard, cumin and seeds of ornamental flowering crops. If the snow melts, you can spend plowing and cultivation, take out the garbage from the site and conduct sanitary and cleaning events in the garden.
20, 21 - planting seeds for greens, parsley and celery on the root, onions on a turnip, annual flowers, breeding seeds and bulbous ornamental plants.
22-28 - care for the soil and preparation for the upcoming season (tillage, cultivation, loosening).Sowing flower seeds, courgettes and eggplants for seedlings, planting crops for greens,
The recommendations of the Lunar sowing calendar for February 2018 for the Moscow region, taking into account the influence of the zodiac signs
The general rules of sowing and other agricultural works in the last month of winter in the Moscow region are regulated by the sowing calendar for February 2018. The table contains a list of days that, according to the lunar phases, are most suitable for various occupations on the site. To get a more accurate layout, experienced gardeners and gardeners recommend taking into account the signs of the Zodiac and be sure to take into account their effect on germination, overall development and yield of flowers, fruit trees, shrubs and vegetables.
What does the Moon sowing calendar recommend to gardeners and truck farmers in the Moscow region in February 2018 by the signs of the Zodiac
- Aries is a good time to plant all kinds of greenery, tomatoes and radish.
- Taurus - good effect on yield. Seeds put in the soil at this time, grow not too fast, but differ in endurance, sturdy stem and strong root system. Planting, transplanting and weeding provide excellent results. Pruning is good for plants.
- Twins - it is better to take care of the roses or berry bushes, and do not touch vegetables.
- Cancer is a wonderful period for watering, feeding and fertilizing the soil. Crops develop slowly, but they build up a powerful root system.
- Leo - if the weather allows, you can pay attention to laying the beds and sow perennials. Not the right time to transplant plants.
- Virgo - picking and transplantation will be successful. Seeds sown in seedlings will begin to form healthy, strong roots.
- Libra - seedlings that sprouted at this time, will give an excellent harvest in the future. Any work on the care of the garden and the garden will be more than effective.
- Scorpio - seeds planted in fertile soil, will ascend quickly, prove to be strong, healthy and very productive.
- Sagittarius - actual planting of pumpkin, potatoes, radishes, garlic, peppers, onions on the turnip and spicy herbs.
- Capricorn - you can put in the ground any vegetable and flower crops, shrubs and fruit trees. The harvest will exceed all expectations.
- Aquarius is not the right time for planting and transplanting. Most of the plants do not take root, and the sprouted ones will be frail and will eventually die.
- Fish - leaves and branches of planted plants will be strong and resilient.
Following the advice given by the lunar sowing calendar for February 2018, flower growers, gardeners and farmers of the Central Russia and Moscow region are guaranteed to be able to grow a bountiful and rich harvest.
How to cook soup from canned food
What is hair lamination
Knit knitting Comfortable and high socks
Books for the most business: success, career, improvement
Effective antiviral drugs for children
Delicious and useful agave syrup
How to spend a real bachelor party