Mackerel salting in a bottle: recipe for homemade corned beef
Sometimes you want to pamper yourself and your loved ones with aromatic smoked fish, but there is no faith in shop products - after all, there are so many low-quality and fish-processed fish. Come to the aid of a simple method of cold smoking, which is to use onion peel and ordinary plastic bottle.
- 1 mackerel
- 1 liter of water
- 1 cup onion peel
- 3 tbsp. salts (* corrected, thanks to the comments)
- 1 tbsp. Sahara
- 3 black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaves
- 3 studs
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- dry orange peels (optional)
1. It is necessary to boil the husks from onions in water for 10-15 minutes. Let the bow steep for 30-35 minutes.
2. Strain the onion liquid and discard the husk.
3. Add salt, sugar and spices to the onion and cook until salt is dissolved. Strain the marinade.
4. Put the fish in a plastic bottle and pour the marinade. Add mustard powder.
5.After a couple of hours, cover the bottle with foil and send it in the fridge for 3-4 days.
How to save a dish if you spoil it: 8 small secrets
10 interesting films about post-apocalypse
Needlewomen make creative accessories from simple material
Beaded panel for Ouroboros fabric