Make these delicious meatballs like from IKEA
If you have ever been to the IKEA store in Sweden, then you probably know that it is famous mainly for two things - inexpensive and good furniture and meat balls from the restaurant of the same name. Have you ever tried these delicious meatballs? They are actually very, very delicious. What is their secret? Let's try to figure it out together!
For meatballs and cream sauce, prepare:
- 600 gr. good ground beef;
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs;
- 1 small onion (it should be finely chopped);
- 1 egg;
- 1 cup (240 ml) of plain cold sparkling water (unsalted);
- 1 cup fat sour cream (or cream);
- 2-3 tbsp. l. soy sauce.
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Cover the baking sheet with paper.
2. Mix together the mince, soda, egg, onion and crackers, mix everything thoroughly. Add spices to taste - just salt and black pepper are best.
3. Put the mixture of minced meat in the refrigerator for half an hour so that the rusks absorb the excess moisture.
4.Meanwhile, heat the pan with a small amount of vegetable oil.
5. Roll balls of mince and quickly fry them in a frying pan until brown. Inside the meatballs must remain raw.
6. Transfer the half-cooked cones to a paper-covered baking sheet, and send to the oven to “reach standard” for another 15 minutes.
7. Do not wash the frying pan, on which the balls are fried. Straight into the remaining butter, add sour cream (or cream) and soy sauce, heat the cream mixture until you see bubbles on the surface.
8. Add the sauce to the meatballs, roll them well in it.
Appetizing meat balls are ready!
What is Monroe Piercing?
Ideas of Christmas crafts from the bottle
How to lower cholesterol at home
How to organize your business from scratch correctly
Meatballs in honeycombs with bechamel sauce: an unusual serve - excellent result
Ten most interesting hats for brides
Hare from the sock with your own hands
Characteristics of Lviv on the eastern horoscope