Meatballs - tasty, juicy and easy
In almost every traditional world cuisine, you can find a dish resembling our meatballs, minced meat, formed into small balls, can be served in the most unexpected and interesting way.
In Russia and Ukraine, meatballs are most often found in the first courses, although there are exceptions: fried or baked meat balls will perfectly complement any second course, although in this case they are often called meatballs. How to find meatballs and meatballs - is it the same dish or, after all, are there any fundamental differences?
It turns out that they are really close, the only difference is that meatballs can not be filled with something foreign (only meat and spices, maximum eggs), but the meatballs often complement rice, bread, vegetables and others.
And yet, they have no fundamental differences, which means that the recipes for their preparation have long been closely mixed with principles and ingredients.
Meatballs, according to the rules, should be small,no larger than a large sweet cherry or walnut in diameter, this is necessary so that they can be well boiled soft and fit comfortably in the mouth from one time. Meatballs - a tasty and simple dish that is easy to cook even for a novice hostess.
In addition, these meat balls have a considerable list of advantages: simple and affordable ingredients are used for their cooking, they tolerate freezing well, so many housewives prepare them in reserve so that you can quickly and easily cook the first dish.
Plus, they can be an excellent basis for almost any dish, with the help of various additives, sauces and side dishes, it is easy to create new and unusual dishes.
Meat balls can be cooked from any kind of meat, and some housewives use fish with pleasure. Of course, the most delicious meatballs are obtained only from fresh and high-quality meat, however, some experts say that, ideally, they should be cooked from a mixture of several types: for example, pork with beef or lamb with pork.
A few more secrets and recommendations
- In order for the meatball broth not to become covered with an unpleasant grease film, it is better not to use too fatty meats. For such purposes, the shoulder blade, neck, back, some parts of the hind leg, and also the brisket are ideal. You should not take a high-quality and expensive cutting, for example, beef, meatballs can turn out to be rather dry.
- If you are using lean enough meat (beef or chicken), then for its juiciness and tenderness, you can add a little hard cheese, grate on a fine grater and send to the total mass, so to speak, a window into Italian cuisine. In the more fat types of meat (for example, pork or lamb) you can not add anything, because the stuffing will turn out and so juicy enough.
- In order for the meatballs to have an unusual smoked flavor, which is ideal for pea or bean soup, you can add a little smoked meat to the total mass of minced meat.
- In order to make meatballs very delicate and juicy, they sometimes add finely chopped onions, if done very finely, then in the final dish, it will not be felt at all, but will only add a light aroma and pleasant consistency.You can add both raw and fried onions.
- In many recipes, it is recommended to add an egg to preserve the tenderness and shape of the balls, but as it turned out, this is not necessary. Just the opposite, if you go too far with the protein, they can turn out to be excessively rigid and downturned, and in order for this to happen, it is necessary to forcemeat several times through a meat grinder with a fine grate. Then properly knead it, discard it, after which your meat balls will not fall apart during cooking, by the way, their size will also be affected: small meatballs will not lose their shape exactly, as it can with large balls.
- To give the meatballs a special tenderness, you can add a bit of "foreign" ingredients, such as rice, some soaked bread or semolina. Last enough to add a tablespoon of 500 grams of meat, it swells and well absorbs meat juice, which makes the meatballs very tender and juicy.
- Many people like meatballs as a second dish, for this they either fry in a pan until golden brown, and then pour gravy and stew to the required degree of preparedness.
- If you decide to bake the meat balls in the oven, then homemade sauces, for example, cranberry, with basil and mint, yoghurt or Tahini sauce, are ideal for them.
- The most useful and dietary meatballs are obtained if they are cooked in a double boiler or a slow cooker - they can be an ideal dish for children or an option for people who need to adhere to strict food or watch their figure.
Meatball Vegetable Soup Recipe
To prepare you will need:
- minced meatballs - 300 g;
- potatoes - 3 pcs .;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc .;
- cabbage - 200 g;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- Tomato - 2 pcs .;
- salt, bay leaf, allspice.
On the fire put a three-liter pot with water, bring to a boil. While the water is heating up, we clean the potatoes, wash and cut them into small cubes, then chop the cabbage, clean the Bulgarian pepper and cut them into small straws. When the water boiled, then we put into it potatoes, cabbage and pepper.
While the vegetables are boiling, we begin to form small meatballs, beat them well, send them into the broth. While the soup comes to a boil again, clean the onions and carrots, cut them into small strips, fry in a frying pan and send them back to the pan, boil for another 5-7 minutes.
At the very end add to boiling water, cut into small half rings, tomatoes, salt to taste and add the remaining spices, boil for another 10 minutes.
Swedish meatballs recipe
To prepare you will need:
- minced meat (pork + beef) - 300 g;
- salt, pepper, spices to taste (in minced meat);
- onion - 2 pieces;
- for the sauce: fatty cream - 50 ml;
- chicken broth - 1 glass;
- salt, pepper, flour.
In the prepared mince add all the spices to taste, knead it well again and proceed to the formation of balls. Fried meatballs fry in butter or sunflower oil with onion until golden brown.
We prepare the sauce separately: fry a tablespoon of flour in butter, add the ready chicken broth, spices and cream. Give the sauce to simmer for 5-7 minutes, then add the meatballs to the pan with the sauce so that they are completely covered with it.
After the balls are peppered in the sauce 10 minutes, the dish is ready. It is best to serve them with chopped dill or green salad.
Create a bottle of lilac from bottle plastic
Can you talk on the phone
Halle Berry has a rest with a young boyfriend in Bora Bora
A simple way to repair bags of any bag
Fun flower pots for the whole family
Haircuts for women for 40 with round type of face