Salad "Mimosa" with canned food
- 2 cans of canned fish (best suited tuna in oil);
- 2 small carrots;
- 6 tubers of potatoes;
- 2 onions;
- 8 eggs;
- Potato tubers should be thoroughly washed and, without peeling, put to boil. In the same pan, you can put and washed carrots.
- Boil eggs separately. After the vegetables are cooked, they should be removed and allowed to cool. Then the potatoes and carrots should be chopped using a grater.
- If desired, carrots can be prepared in another way. To do this, you need raw root vegetables. They are cleaned, rubbed on a fine grater and sent to a preheated pan with sunflower oil. On a not very big fire, you need to bring the carrot to readiness.
- Onions are prepared in the same way, only it is cut into small cubes.
- Salad "Mimosa" consists of layers, each of which must be coated with mayonnaise. To make its texture very delicate, the layers must be laid out in a strictly defined order.This also allows for serving, to preserve the dish its shape. All products should be divided in half, as the layers will be repeated twice.
- At the bottom of the salad bowl laid out pre-chopped potatoes. Smooth out a layer, sprinkle some salt and black pepper on top. Mayonnaise will be quite enough and 1 tsp. on each layer.
- On top of the potatoes laid grated egg whites. They are also smeared with mayonnaise or they make a rather thin net out of this sauce.
- Mash the fish with a fork (without liquid) must be mixed with carrots and add a small amount of chopped dill. Then put the resulting mass on top of the eggs and sprinkle with onions.
- Then repeat the layers: potatoes + eggs + fish + onions.
Decorate the resulting salad with mashed yolks. Also from the twigs of dill and green onions, you can create beautiful patterns that will look very impressive on a yellow background.
What is wrong with our fashion weeks
Rules and tips for choosing clothes for children
Fabulous Philippine designer Mak Tumang dresses
What to do if the dog is afraid of loud sounds
How to make a mojito cocktail at home - a recipe for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Who is a sanguine person