Secrets of cooking delicious crucian dishes
Crucian carp is an affordable and inexpensive fish, and from it you can prepare a lot of interesting and appetizing dishes. Learn the recipes and choose the best!
What to cook from carp?
How tasty to cook dishes from crucians? We offer several interesting and simple options.
Carousel can be very tasty bake in the oven. Here is what you need:
- 1 kg of crucian carp;
- half a cup of flour;
- seven art. l. butter;
- about 150 g of hard cheese;
- 2/3 cup sour cream (preferably thick);
- large onion;
- greens (for example, dill);
- ground pepper;
- Carousse needs to be cleaned, cut and gutted: cut off the tails and heads, remove all excess insides, thoroughly wash the fish and dry.
- Now crucians need to rub pepper and salt, then roll in flour from all sides.
- In a frying pan, melt and heat the butter (leave the pan on the pan for a bit), fry it until golden and fine crust is obtained.
- Prepare a baking sheet by oiling the bottom with oil residues, and then lay carp in it, sprinkling them with the oil used for frying, but do not take the whole volume.
- Bulb clean, cut into thin semicircles or rings, put on the fish, distributing evenly and watering the remains of melted butter.
- Rub hard cheese on the onion to cover the entire surface.
- In sour cream add salt, there finely chop the washed greens, with this sauce pour carp with onions.
- Put the baking pan in a preheated oven to 170 degrees. After about twenty or thirty minutes the dish will be fully prepared, and it should be served only hot.
If you like savory Korean-style appetizers, you will surely appreciate the crucian carp hehe. Here are the ingredients included in the list:
- 2 kg of crucian carp;
- 0.5 kg of onions;
- big carrot;
- tablespoon of salt;
- incomplete small spoon of ground pepper (red or black, unprincipled);
- a glass of vegetable oil;
- 1.5 Art. l. paprika;
- two to five art. l. vinegar (adjust the amount depending on the desired final taste).
- Carrous should be carefully prepared.The scales are removed, the insides get, tails and heads are cut off. Now you need to separate the large bones from the fillet, removing the ridge with ribs.
- Fillet is cut into cubes or rectangular not very small pieces.
- Place the chopped fish in a sufficiently deep tank.
- Now it is necessary to peel and chop the onion into thin half rings. In crushed form, add it to the fish.
- After thorough washing and cleaning, the carrot is rubbed on a large grater or cut into thin strips with a special knife, and then also added to other products.
- Crucians, carrots and onions mixed with salt and pepper.
- Enter the paprika into the butter, boil it and heat it well, and then immediately pour it into the bowl with the ingredients, mix everything.
- Add vinegar and mix again.
- Put the mixture filled with marinade in a jar, close tightly and store in a refrigerator for at least 24 hours. After this time, the appetizer will be ready for serving.
Crucians will be delicious if you fry them in a frying pan with mayonnaise. The set of products is as follows:
- three crucians;
- large onion;
- a glass of flour;
- seven art. l. mayonnaise;
- a quarter cup or a little less vegetable oil;
- salt, ground pepper.
- Prepare the crucian carpets, for which they need to be freed from the insides and scales. The head and tail are cut off so that only the fillet on the bones is left, and rinse it thoroughly to remove possible bitterness from the burst bubble, and then leave to dry or blot with paper towels.
- Combine flour with ground pepper and salt, add mayonnaise and cook a kind of dough or batter. Roll the fish in this thick mixture.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry onion, pre-cleaned and cut into small cubes. When he turns to a golden light shade and becomes softer, put the crucians in batter. They need to fry together with onions until rudeness and appearance of crust. And that they become soft, cover the pan with a lid and braise the fish for about five minutes.
From the available karasikov can make juicy and tasty burgers. Need to prepare:
- 1000 g of crucian carp;
- large onions;
- three slices of loaf or white bread;
- about half a glass of milk;
- 100 g breadcrumbs;
- oil (the amount will be determined in the process of cooking);
- ground black pepper;
- First, thoroughly peel the carrots from the peel. Gut them, cut off the tails and heads. Now separate the fillets from the large bones, cut it into medium pieces (although this is optional).
- Peel the bulb, divide into three or four parts.
- Prepare the meat grinder and use it to chop the carp fillet at the same time as the onion.
- Crumble bread or loaf, cover with milk and leave for a while. Then enter the wet crumb in the minced fish. Immediately add the pepper and salt, mix everything very thoroughly with your hands.
- Sprinkle crackers in a wide bowl or on a chopping board.
- In a frying pan, warm the oil well.
- With wet hands, take the mince and form the cakes or small slightly flattened balls, roll them in breadcrumbs and put in a pan.
- Cutlets are fried on each side until cooked until a golden crisp appears. If you worry that they will remain damp inside, you can put them out a little under the lid.
This recipe will make it possible to cook an ordinary crucian in an original way and in the end get an almost restaurant gourmetHot fish dish. Prepare these foods:
- three medium-sized crucian;
- three tbsp. l. sesame seeds;
- two tsp. Provencal or Italian herbs;
- four garlic cloves;
- half a cup of olive oil;
- a bunch of fresh herbs (you can use dill);
- ground black pepper or a mixture of different peppers;
- Sesame seeds need to lightly fry in a dry frying pan.
- Wash fresh greens, dry and chop.
- After cleaning, garlic must either be passed through a press, or rubbed on a grater (other methods of grinding are allowed).
- Now combine chopped garlic, pepper, oil, Provencal or Italian herbs, roasted sesame and greens, mix everything.
- Clean the carp, gut and free from heads and tails, wash and dry thoroughly.
- Each fish from all sides outside and inside coat with the prepared oil mixture, leave for an hour and a half to try. Then wrap it in foil and put it on a baking sheet.
- Fish are baked in an oven heated to 170 degrees for about forty minutes.
As you can see, from ordinary carrots you get delicious and interesting dishes. Be sure to try to cook them!
Weather in St. Petersburg in March 2017. The most accurate weather forecast for the beginning and end of March for St. Petersburg
Ladybug Hair Clip
Salted fish with your own hands - there is nothing complicated
We sew a sleep mask with our own hands
Is it worth it to arrange travel insurance
Ivan Dorn removed a parody of blue lights
Limestone for facades to buy stone in Moscow at the best price