Smooth soup with cherry tomatoes and mint peas from the channel "Food"
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
- Processing Type:Cooking
TV channel chef"Food"told how to cook an unusual and fragrant soup with cherry tomatoes, figs and mint peas.
1. Put the cherry tomatoes in a blender. Pour in olive oil. Pour pink balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with lime juice. Grind to a smooth consistency without lumps.
2. Put the stewpan on the fire. Spread peas. Add crushed mint. We evaporate the excess liquid.Add olive oil. Salt
3. We shift peas in a blender. We grind. Warm up pea puree in a saucepan over low heat.
4. Salt and pepper tomato soup. Stir. Heat the frying pan with olive oil. Fry the slices of figs. Add salt and pepper.
5. Caramelized figs with buckwheat honey. Put the figs on a napkin to remove excess fat.
6. Pour tomato soup over an inverted spoon into a plate. We make dumplings from pea puree. Putting in the soup.
7. Add figs to the soup. We decorate with sliced ringlets of cherry tomatoes and soy sprouts. Sprinkle with olive oil.
How to release your tokens on the waves
Spit on the head - the original idea
What chocolate is made of
Pros and cons of training fartlek
Unusual ceramic tiles from Morocco. Craftsmen create masterpieces by hand