Tender than gentle: how to make a banana souffle
This dessert is not only tasty, but also useful. It can be offered even to small children. Prepare a banana souffle is not difficult if you follow the classic recipe.
- Preparation time:30 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
Classic banana soufflé: recipe
Soufflé in this recipe can be prepared from different fruits, but the most delicious is that it is made from a banana.
How to make a dessert:
- Peel the fruit into a puree blender or wipe through a metal sieve.
- Combine puree with lime juice, so as not to darken, with two spoons of granulated sugar and one yolk.
- Beat three proteins with salt and the remaining sugar to a thick white substance with a glossy shine.
- Carefully combine the whipped whites and the banana-yolk mixture.
- Grease with butter and sprinkle with sugar baking dish, fill with the composition and bake in the oven, heated to 200 degrees, a quarter of an hour.
Carefully take the souffle so that it does not fall.
A delicious breakfast is obtained if you mix a grated banana with a sweet curd in equal proportions and add a tablespoon of flour and semolina. You need to bake such a dessert for 20 minutes in an oven at 180 degrees or in a slow cooker in the “Steaming” mode.
Cooking a banana souffle for cake
If you take ready biscuit cakes, you can literally half an hour to cook a tender banana-souffle cake. For soufflé will need:
- sour cream - 1 l;
- granulated sugar - 1 stack;
- bananas - 5 pcs;
- gelatin - 20 g;
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
- Pour gelatin with cold water and leave for 25 minutes to swell.
- Cut the bananas into slices and drizzle with lemon juice so as not to darken.
- Whip sour cream with sugar. Combine with gelatin heated to dissolve. Make sure that it does not boil, otherwise the gelling qualities will be lost.
- Cut biscuit cakes into cubes and place on the bottom of the form in one layer.
- Pour a quarter of the cream cream.Top with half of the banana roundels, pour over the cream again and cover with another layer of biscuit squares. Also place bananas on top of the cake and cover them with cream residue.
- Send the cake to the fridge for 4 hours.
Ready dessert can be poured over with syrup, garnished with grated chocolate or coconut chips.
Beautiful airy desserts from a banana will delight both adults and children. But especially they will appeal to kids. Moreover, the soufflé can be given crumbs from one year old.
What can a guy write about himself
Cheese Soup with Green Peas
Caught in the act: Ben Affleck lit up again after the divorce
How to treat a sore back
Beauty injections. Personal experience
DIY card for Cosmonaut Day
Interesting Master Class of a beautiful rose