Tomato juice for the winter - recipes with a photo of a delicious billet at home. How to make vegetable juice through a meat grinder or juicer
How to prepare tomato juice for the winter at home? Yes, very simple. Take one of our recipes with a photo, clearly follow his instructions and voila! - a fragrant product is already in jars and is just waiting for the right moment to please you and your loved ones with its bright, juicy and full-bodied taste. Do you want the drink to be gentle and flowing? Then skip the tomatoes through the juicer. More like a creamy consistency? Use a medium-sized meat grinder for processing vegetables and the tomato juice will be more dense and puree, without losing its bright taste.
Tomato juice for winter at home without sterilization, prescription with step-by-step photos
To prepare tomato juice for the winter at home is possible even without sterilization. The recipe is very simple, and the process does not take much time. The finished drink is moderately spicy and not at all spicy. Cinnamon gives some specificity to taste, but if these notes are not to your liking, you can replace the specific component with any other spice or not at all.
Necessary ingredients for making delicious tomato juice without sterilization
- tomatoes - 3 kg
- salt - 4 tsp
- sugar - 4 tsp
- Parsley juice - 2 tbsp
- cinnamon - ½ tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to make tomato juice at home without sterilization
- Thoroughly wash the tomatoes, dry them with a paper napkin and cut them into quarters, without removing the skin.
- Fold the vegetables into a deep enamel saucepan and heat over a small fire so that the tomatoes put the juice. When the mass starts to boil, remove from the stove, cool slightly and rub through a sieve with a fine mesh.
- Pour sugar, cinnamon and salt into tomato liquid, pour in parsley juice, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Hot juice poured into dry sterilized jars, roll tin lids, turn upside down, wrap a warm blanket and cool. Store in a cellar or cellar.
Tomato juice for the winter at home - recipes with bell peppers
Tomato juice with bell pepper, cooked for the winter according to this simple recipe, has a rich spicy taste and a bright vegetable aroma. Mild paprika, which is part of the composition, gives a slight piquancy to the drink. To enhance the sharpness can be put in the juice, ground red or hot cayenne pepper. With such an additive, the product will acquire a completely new sound and become similar to the original drinks of Mexican cuisine.
Ingredients for a delicious recipe for harvesting tomato juice with pepper
- tomatoes - 7 kg
- garlic - 1 head
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 kg
- sugar - 5 tbsp
- salt - 3 tbsp
- ground paprika - 1 tsp
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe for winter tomato juice with the addition of bell pepper
- Ripe the vegetables to sort, thoroughly wash and dry on a kitchen towel.
- Tomatoes for a minute put in boiling water, then for 30-40 seconds in icy water and carefully peel off the skin.
- Pepper cut into large slices, garlic, peeled and separated into cloves.
- Twice to scroll all the vegetables through a meat grinder, and then juicy gruel to grind through the smallest sieve.
- Pour the vegetable mixture into an enamel container and bring to a boil over medium heat. When the mass begins to actively boil, pour in salt, sugar and paprika, mix very thoroughly and boil for at least half an hour.
- Ready tomato juice poured into dry sterilized jars and roll up iron lids. Cool naturally and store for storage in the basement or cellar.
How to cook delicious tomato juice for the winter through a meat grinder, a recipe
If you are going to cook tomato juice for the winter through a meat grinder, then keep in mind that its consistency is quite dense and heterogeneous. The finished product is more like tomato sauce and can be used not only as a drink, but also as a seasoning for meat or dressing for vegetable soup, borscht and beetroot soup.
Necessary ingredients for the recipe of flavored tomato juice through a meat grinder
- tomatoes - 5 kg
- celery root - ½ kg
- salt - 5 tbsp
- sugar - 2 tbsp
- black ground pepper - 2 tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to make tomato juice for the winter using a meat grinder
- Sort out tomatoes, wash well, dry and cut into slices.
- Celery chop into slices.
- Vegetables combine and scroll through a meat grinder with an average grid.
- Fold the resulting mass into an enamel container, determine on a stove and bring to a boil over very low heat. Stir regularly to prevent the vegetables from burning.
- When the juice boils, add salt, sugar, ground pepper, mix thoroughly and boil for about 15 minutes.
- Hot pour into sterilized jars, close with metal lids and cool. After a day, put away for storage in a cool place.
Tomato juice for the winter through a juicer at home - a spicy recipe
This recipe advises to skip all the ingredients for spiced tomato juice for the winter through a juicer. Due to this treatment, the drink is very homogeneous, acquires good fluidity and a pleasant, delicate slightly creamy consistency. The amount of juicy additives can vary according to one's own taste and, if desired, replace spices with more suitable options.
Ingredients for spiced tomato juice at home through a juicer
- tomatoes - 5.5 kg
- sugar - 250 g
- salt - 90 g
- vinegar 9% - 150 ml
- allspice - 15 peas
- cinnamon - 2 tsp
- red pepper - 1/2 tsp
- garlic - 6 cloves
- nutmeg - ½ tsp
- carnation - 5 buds
Instructions for a recipe for tomato winter juice with spices, prepared through a juicer
- Wash tomatoes, remove the stem, cut into slices and skip through the juicer.
- Drain all liquid into a saucepan and boil over medium heat for half an hour.
- Then reduce the heat and bring to a boil. Pour salt and sugar, warm for another 10 minutes, pour in vinegar, put chopped garlic and add the remaining spices. Mix well and then another 20 minutes.
- Hot pour into sterilized dry cans, cork with lids and cool to room temperature. Then put in the pantry or on the balcony.
Tomato juice for winter at home without a juicer - delicious quick recipe
It is easy and quick to prepare tomato juice for the winter according to a delicious recipe without a juicer. To do this, it is enough to clear the tomatoes from the skins, scroll through a meat grinder, and then grind through a sieve.In order for the product to have a pleasant, flowing and delicate texture, it is recommended to mix the vegetable mass with beet and apple juices.
Essential ingredients for a quick tomato juice recipe without a juicer
- tomatoes - 4 kg
- apple juice - 2 l
- beet juice - 400 ml
- salt - 2 tbsp
- black pepper - 1/2 tsp
Step-by-step instruction on how to make winter tomato juice at home without a juicer
- Wash ripe tomatoes, dry on a linen towel, blanch for 1 minute in boiling water, dip into cold water and gently remove the skins.
- Scroll the vegetables through a meat grinder with a medium grill, and then wipe through the smallest sieve.
- Pour the tomato pulp into an enamel pan, add apple and beet juice, mix thoroughly and send to the stove.
- On medium heat, bring to a boil, add salt and ground pepper, boil for 3 to 5 minutes and pour hot on dry sterile jars.
- Roll up under the tin lids, turn the bottom upside down, wrap a blanket and cool. Store in a cool place, protected from direct sunlight.
How to make tomato juice for the winter at home - video recipe
To prepare tomato juice for the winter is not too troublesome, but it still requires a certain skill.Recipes with photos usually describe the whole process in great detail, but as they say, it’s better to see once than to hear or read a hundred times. Therefore, many housewives in the development of new dishes choose exactly video recipes. In this video, the author tells how at home to preserve for the winter tomato juice with bay leaves and black allspice. You can process tomatoes for juice through a juicer, but if there is no such equipment available, simply pass the tomato pulp through a meat grinder, and then wipe through a kitchen sieve. According to the author, it will not affect the taste of the drink.
What does the washing machine say
Peltier element is also a thermoelectric module
Secrets of cooking delicious crucian dishes
Christmas-tree toy do-it-yourself for school and kindergarten competition: Step-by-step instruction with a photo of how to make a Christmas tree toy from colored paper, cotton wool, threads and a ball
How to make Play Do (Play-doh) at home