Top 10 helpful books about health
Surely every sane person wants to have good health. But only a few know how to find it. Fortunately, some owners of such invaluable information shared it and expressed their thoughts in books. Find out which ones are really helpful.
Top 10 most famous books on health:
- “Healthy food” by Colin Campbell. Everyone knows that in order to be healthy, you need to eat right, and this idea is so firmly entrenched in the minds of most people that some people repeat it as a mantra, but they don’t make any sense or have no idea what food really needs to be health. The author reveals the secrets and literally overturns ideas about food and its benefits. He exposes the myths that unscrupulous manufacturers have imposed on us, and argues that the products with which many fill the refrigerators actually harm or even gradually kill. Of course, after reading, there may be legitimate questions, but they will become an occasion to study in depth the information about the food being sold and to choose really healthy food.
- "Eat, move, sleep". This book, written by Tim Rath, has become a real world bestseller, and it is quite reasonable, because the author has been struggling with insidious cancer for twenty years, and very successfully. He developed the three foundations of life, which became his daily rules. This is food, sleep and movement. Tim believes that many people live without thinking about the future and the present, and practically do not pay attention to such seemingly unimportant trifles as preparing a healthy breakfast, sleep instead of watching TV, live communication instead of correspondence on the Internet. And although such unwritten rules are clear to everyone, having been put together, they can form a new approach to health and life.
- “Beauty myths. The whole truth about Botox, stem cells, organic cosmetics and much more. ". The authors of this book, Yana Zubtsova and Tiina Orasmäe-Meder, know well what concerns modern women. How to understand such a variety of modern cosmetic procedures and complex foreign terms? In order not to put experiments on yourself and not to make fatal mistakes, you should read about the most relevant and suggested by cosmetologists methods of rejuvenation and health promotion.The authors (a popular journalist and cosmetologist) exposed the fifty most common myths of the beauty world. And if you thoroughly study this information, you can find beauty and yet not lose your health.
- “Do not pretend to be healthy or dispelling illusions” V.Yu. Clermont-Williams. The author made a very loud statement, as he is confident that in his book, readers will find answers to 99% of the most pressing and exciting questions about the health of modern people. You will find out whether it is possible to live without treatment and be healthy without taking medicines, where diseases and ill health come from, whether you can give birth to a healthy child, whether you can not visit doctors at all, whether it is possible to protect yourself and your family from most of the problems faced by others . The author will tell the whole truth about dietary supplements, supposedly herbal remedies and incurable diseases. After reading, you will definitely not treat your health and life as a whole as you did before.
- “Live easy”. The author of this book is a talented artist, writer and psychologist of Australian descent. And he is convinced that the full prevention of all diseases and the guarantee of good health and life without problems is a complete relief from stress.Andrew Mathews literally provides readers with an effective cure for feelings, depression and bad mood. The elegant style and witty text permeated with subtle humor is supplemented with “branded” images, and all this together will certainly help you to achieve success in your studies, relationships, family and personal life, career and other life spheres. Any problem is completely solved, and even if it causes difficulties, this is not a reason to be sad and give up. Andrew’s clear, non-trivial advice is accompanied by real stories and helps to make sure how beautiful and easy it is to live.
- "Psychology of bad habits". The author is a practicing psychotherapist, so he explains to readers in an accessible and understandable way why it is so difficult to struggle with bad habits. It reveals the duality of human nature and some features of the brain, forcing us to repeat some actions again and again. Richard O’Connor offers simple, but effective ways to use and study the involuntary functions of the brain, which will help not only get rid of destructive and life-poisoning habits, but also completely change behavior.
- "Health in the head, not in the pharmacy". The author of this book, Alexander Sviyash, who is a qualified psychologist with extensive work experience, offers his view on where all the ailments come from. He believes that a person invents diseases for himself and gives the wrong attitudes. Readers, having studied the clearly stated information, will be able to use in practice the mechanism of a healthy and proper lifestyle.
- “Year lived right. 52 steps to a healthy lifestyle ", Brett Blumenthal. This book is worth reading for anyone who wants to start living properly and become healthier. The author says that it’s impossible to take and completely change one’s life and one’s life in one day. He proposes to give himself a year and during this time he will fully complete the program he developed, which includes 52 changes. They are quite real and simple: new eating habits, exercise, attitude to the world. None of these changes will cause difficulties, but in the end the reader will come to another, happy and healthy lifestyle.
- "Food and the brain". The author of the book, David Perlmutter, who has been a neurologist for many years, was able to establish a connection between what we eat and our mental abilities.He believes that stress, memory impairment, mood swings and insomnia can be easily eliminated by changing the diet and abandoning certain foods. It is important to always think about what you eat, and if you do not forget about it, you will be able to maintain excellent good health and sobriety of the mind to a ripe old age.
- "Salt, sugar and fat."This work written by Michael Moss has become a world bestseller, and it will absolutely turn your ideas about food. Using the examples of the largest corporations and food producers, the author shows how developers literally impose harmful dishes by developing in laboratories the so-called “points of bliss”, that is, the ideal proportions of the components to create a bright and enjoyable taste. But it is a disguise of sugar, salt and fat.
These were the most useful books on health that will help change the outlook on life.
Fun flower pots for the whole family
Stand for TV from PVC pipes
15 Frilly mansions for cats that are better than valerian. Projects
Jennifer Aniston wants to date men younger than herself
15 simple ways to transform your life for the better
Vedic psychologists, or is it true that a woman is to blame for everything?
Liam Hemsworth likes to scare Miley Cyrus
How to choose an elongated bang by face type to look megastylno