Topographic survey of a land plot: stages and composition of work
According to the law, the preparation of a project for the construction of a capital object must be carried out after a survey performed by a licensed company, for example, or by an individual who has a certificate for this type of work. The result of the research is the topographic plan of the site at a given scale, in accordance with which the design is carried out. In addition, topography solves a number of tasks:
- obtaining a town planning plan for a land plot (GPZU);
- clearance of construction permits
- planning and coordination of the connection to engineering communications;
- landscaping, landscaping;
- counting trees on the territory (country-wide survey).
The most popular in the construction is topographical survey on a scale of 1: 500, can be both general and special purpose. Performed in several stages:
- Receiving and agreeing on a Technical Specification, concluding a contract for work.
- Collect baseline data, study archival materials.
- Breakdown of geodetic grid.
- Shooting relief, ground and underground structures, hidden engineering highways.
- Cameral processing of the information received, drawing up a topographical plan (map), drawing up a Technical Report.
- Coordination of project documentation in controlling instances.
At the request of the customer, the shooting scale can be changed. For drawing up landscape projects it is applied M1: 50 - M: 200. Citywide maps are prepared in the scale range of 1: 5000 - 1: 10000 and more.
Composition of work
The list of geodetic works in the preparation of a package of project documentation for industrial and residential buildings includes:
- linking the area to the local coordinate system;
- breakdown of construction basis;
- calculation of the volume of earth masses for the excavation
- basement breakdown;
- removal in nature of the main and auxiliary axes of the structure;
- installation of installation equipment.
Estimated project documentation for linear structures (roads, railways, bridges, engineering highways) includes:
- compiling a topographic geodatabase;
- tracing the lines of the proposed construction;
- taking the structure axes back to nature.
The shelf life of a topographic plan is 3 years.
What places to visit in Berlin
What is hair lamination
IKEA's new application allows you to visualize furniture in a particular room
Decoupage Knife Stand
The most fashionable colors of spring in jewelry