Useful properties of dried pears
It's time for the fruits to be over, but some of them can be prepared for the winter and there is almost all year round. For example, dried pears are not only very tasty and fragrant, but also useful.
The composition of dried pears includes a lot of various useful substances: pectin, fiber, organic acids, tannic and nitrogenous substances, potassium, phytoncides, flavonoids, glucose, carotene, vitamins PP, C and group B. Calorie content of 100 grams of such dried fruits is about 240- 250 calories, depending on the variety.
What is useful dried pears? Almost all substances present in fresh fruit are preserved in them, so the following properties should be noted:
- These dried fruits have a fixative effect, that is, help to get rid of diarrhea.
- Dried pears are characterized by disinfecting properties, and therefore they can be used for intestinal infections, especially if we take into account the anti-diarrhea effect described above.
- Since the product contains glucose, it can be used with fatigue, increased mental and physical exertion.Such a substance is considered a natural natural sugar, which in the body is converted into energy and gives a charge of vivacity, and also nourishes the brain and increases its activity.
- The composition of dried pears includes potassium, which helps strengthen the heart muscle, that is, protects against myocardial infarction and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Broths based on such dried fruits can be used for colds or flu to reduce body temperature, as they have antipyretic properties.
- Included in the dietary fiber is not absorbed in the intestines, but it is effectively cleaned, attracting and gently eliminating toxins, heavy metal salts, slags and other harmful substances.
- The product has a mild diuretic effect, preventing the development of edema and reducing the load on the kidneys.
- It is worth noting and antitussive properties, allowing to thin the sputum and accelerate its discharge from the lungs.
- An astringent effect promotes wound healing.
- Vitamins of group B, of which there are many in dried pears, improve the functioning of the nervous system and normalize the metabolism.
Are dried pears harmful?
There are practically no contraindications to the use of dried pears. But it is worth limiting their number to diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, and not to combine the product with whole milk (this can provoke food disorders).
How to dry fruit?
Dry pears in several ways:
- If you have a private house or a balcony, then you can dry the fruit naturally. To do this, slice them into thin slices, place one layer on a tray or another flat container, cover the gauze folded several times (to protect against flies) and leave to dry in fresh air, preferably in the sun.
- You can cook dried fruits in a special device - dryer. Sliced pears are laid inside and dried until ready.
- Use the oven. Heat it to 40-50 degrees and send a baking tray with sliced pears into it. The processing time should be about 8-9 hours.
How to use?
What can be prepared from healthy and delicious dried pears? First, a variety of drinks: jelly, compotes, decoctions. Secondly, these dried fruits will serve as an excellent filling for baking, for example, pies or pies. Thirdly, you can enter such a component in different desserts.And, finally, pears are ideally combined with cereals and dairy products: kefir, cottage cheese, sour cream.
- Cook compote, it's easy. You will need 300 grams of dried pears, 2 liters of water and 5-7 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Water pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil, put in it pre-washed pears, cook them for about 5-10 minutes, then add the compote sugar and stir it well. Cool the drink and serve.
- Oatmeal with dried pears will be delicious. It will take: half a cup of oatmeal, 1.5 cups of milk, a tablespoon of sugar and 50 grams of dried pears. First, cook the oatmeal with milk, add sugar. In a hot dish, put the pears and wait a bit until they soften and swell.
- From dried pears you get a great filling for a pie or pie. Choose the recipe of the test yourself, and to prepare the filling, prepare dried fruits and sugar. Pears need a few minutes to pour boiling water to make them swollen. Then skip them through a meat grinder or grind in a blender, add sugar. The resulting tasty homogeneous mass is used as a filling.
- To prepare a simple, but tasty and nutritious dessert, you will need 100 ml of sour cream, 30 grams of dried pears, a tablespoon of sugar and a pinch of cinnamon. Wash pears beforehand and pour boiling water for five minutes. When they are softened, mix them with sour cream and, adding sugar, grind the mixture with a blender, whipping it at the same time. Put the mass in the ice cream bowl, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Why spiritual growth is not worth looking for in instagram
Tablet or smartphone - help builder, foreman, designer
What kind of kefir can be given to a small child
Why the head hurts when changing weather
Original garden pots for indoor plants
Hot snack of pita Triangle
How to make a frog out of paper