Curly prom hairstyle for long medium hair tutorial. Wedding updo
Wedding Updo Tutorial for Curly Hair
When it comes to finding the most refined ever, celebrities serve as the most reliable and the best source of inspiration ever, after all they have got personal stylists and hair stylists, who do their best to secure their picture perfect looks on various red carpet occasions. From bohemianbraided hairstylesand elegant chignons to complicated and one-of-a-kind updos, they always come up with the most innovative and creative hairdos ever, providing their fans with plenty of ideas for looking dazzling at special parties and ceremonies, including the big day of the bride! So here we have rounded up the top15 refined bridal hairstyles inspired by celebritiesthat you can opt for when walking down the aisle!
1. Jessica Biel’s French Twist
Stunning actress Jessical Biel’s elegant and timeless French twist is one of the best bridal hairstyles you can opt for, if you want to radiate elegance with a modern spin. The slight texture of the front part injects so much romance into this ‘do!
2. Frieda Pinto’s Brooch-Embellished Low Updo
To add a touch of femininity and a whimsical vibe to any classic bun, you can always opt for a statement-making hair accessory, especially if it’s your wedding day. Freida Pinto’s brooch-embellished effortless low updo with a sleek side part is an incredible option to give a try!
3. Jessica Alba’s Classic Chignon
Among the most popular bridal hairstyles the classic chignon takes a special place, especially for those who want to add a touch of traditional glamour to their looks. This is what Jessica Alba opted for to highlight her feminine side and just to look glamorous. The sleek side part only enhances the elegance of this ‘do.
4. Kate Winslet’s Textured Low Bun
In order to look fresh and slightly laidback, go for some texture and inject effortless romanticism to your classic low bun. Kate Winslet’s textured low bun looked especially spectacular thanks to the romantic face-framing flyaways.
5. Michelle Williams’s Headband-Embellished Pixie
If you are a fan of short hairstyles and have no idea for styling your pixie for your big day, go for the headband-embellished romantic ‘do of Michelle Williams. This hairstyle just can’t be simpler and more awesome!
6. Charlize Theron’s Headband-Embellished Loose Bun
Who says you can’t embellish your bridal look with a headband, if you have long tresses? Just look to Charlize Theron and copy her effortless princess-like look, styling your hair into a loose low side bun with lots of texture and adding a crystal headband on the crown.
7. Nicole Kidman’s Braided Low Bun
Braids are the best hairstyles to experiment with on your wedding day, and if you combine them with a creative updo, the show-stopping result is guaranteed. Nicole Kidman’s loose braids styled into a romantic low bun with face-framing flyaways are definitely worth copying, especially when you add a small brooch to the messy braids to enhance their special look.
8. Iman’s Sleek Chignon
For fans of classic and elegant bridal hairstyles there is yet another stunning option, this time brought forth by Iman. She looked ultra-breathtaking wearing a smooth and sleek chignon with a deep side part.
9. Jenna Malone’s Effortless Twist
To combine retro vibes with modern allure and to blend a formal style with an effortless look, you need to go for the effortless twist Jenna Malone has worn. Adding lots of texture to the crown and to the ‘do is the secret to cute results.
10. Gabrielle Union’s Cascading Locks
If you are a fan of loose and romantic hairstyles, then there is no need to go for sleek classic updos, as here you can copy Gabrielle Union’s cascading locks wrapped into an effortless ‘do. The face-framing locks only contribute to the sweetness of this look.
11. Emma Stone’s Embellished Bun
This is just another way of adding a lovely hair accessory to your bridal ‘do! Just style a low knotted bun with a side part and adorn it with a delicate brooch for a statement-making look. Emma Stone’s look will serve as the best guide for you!
12. Allison Williams’s Jeweled Chignon
If you think there are limits when it comes to styling hair with accessories, we dare to say you are mistaken. A lovely jeweled bridal hairstyle is the one Allison Williams wore, when she styled her hair into a backcombed sleek chignon and adorned it with a cute jewel hair accessory.
13. Kate Beckinsale’s Side-Swept Loose Updo
Match the side-sweep hair trend with a classic updo with messy and loose finishes, a side part and face-framing locks, and you’ll get the fantastic hairstyle Kate Beckinsale has worn. This I the ultimate hairstyle for the sweetest and most romantic brides-to-be!
14. Taylor Swift’s Textured Twists
Taylor Swift never ceases to surprise us with her creative hairdos and if you are looking for a cute bridal hairstyle inspired by her red carpet looks, try the curled and twisted low bun she wore at the name of her neck for an effortless, boho look. A small hair jewel can perfectly finish off this ‘do!
15. Milla Jovovich’s Jeweled Curls
Those with medium-length and short curly hair can embrace Milla Jovovich’s sassy curled cut, parted to the side and adorned with a lovely hair jewel. Can you suggest any other better and more effortless look? Hardly!
These 15 refined celebrity inspired bridal hairstyles have the ideal option for any bride-to-be, whether you are a long-haired princess or a cutie pie with a short or medium-length haircut, whether you have naturally wavy and curly hair or sleek and straight tresses. So make sure you save your fave option from this list in order to give it a try on your big day!
Photos courtesy of Stylebistro
Don’t Miss: Cute Bridal Hairstyles For Short Hair
Super-Cute Bridal Hairstyles Every Girl Would Love To Wear
There are more and more ladies opting forshort hairstylesand when it comes to picking the most outstandingbridal hairstyles, some of them seem to be facing a serious problem of opting for a suitable look with their short hair. This is also one of the main reasons why many others don’t risk going for short hairstyles, because they’re not sure of being able to create some effective festive ‘dos with them. Still, it is, in fact, possible, and there is even a big range of options that a girl may opt for creating looks for such important days as weddings. That’s what we are going to speak about right now, introducing somecute bridal hairstyles for short hair, with the help of which you can create great bridal looks.
How to Choose a Short Bridal Hairstyle
One of the most important rules that you need to know about short bridal hairstyles is that you need to take care of every single detail when getting ready for your wedding. Those details include hairstyles, the overall inclinations and vibes, and the main accessories from which you are going to pick one. In addition this should be done long before the day not leaving everything for the last minute.
In order to pick the most effective ‘dos, you need to start with figuring out your hair type and condition it is in. Split ends, excessive dryness or oiliness and hair loss are all problems that need to be eliminated some months before the occasion.
Besides, you should also pick the image you want to have for that day and be wise when making decisions. You should be sure and careful about the choice of the dress, the bouquet of flowers, the accessories you will pick, the existence or the absence of the veil, etc. The harmony of these details is no less important and you certainly can’t match a romantic image with a weightless dress with some effortlessly styled and uber-voluminous ‘dos accentuated with wax. On the other hand, you can’t experiment with the combination of the non-classic dresses of non-classic shades with some gentle and soft ‘dos with wavy textures and tiaras.
The next thing that you need to pay attention to is your facial features and their compatibility with a certain type of hair and makeup accents. For instance, if you want to put an accent on the lips, you can complete your hairstyle with bangs, even with artificial ones. Whereas in case you want to emphasize the features of your face in general you can pick options like the ‘dos opening up the face or those adorned with cuts, in case of which the side line doesn’t reach the ear. Features like an eye-catching nose can be nicely accented with ‘dos like bobs, complemented with chopped bangs and overall asymmetrical touches.
Balance is the following thing you should consider. When you get done with the preparations and look into the mirror, you should see a harmonious image. If your eye is caught by anything for too long, and especially if you’re not pretty happy about it, then there’s something wrong about it. The proportions of the pieces and details are also important thus not allowing combining the curvy figure with voluminous dresses and completing that with some ultra-short ‘dos. This is an evident don’t for you.
The same can be said about thin and slim brides as well. If they go for the mermaid type dresses, combining them with some voluminous and high ‘dos doesn’t create the greatest effect.
Cute Short Bridal Hairstyles with a Veil
This type of hairdos is especially suitable for those, who are planning to have a ceremony in the church. In addition, they are an ideal way of completing the romantic and classic image of any girl.
If a long veil is your choice, you should match it with similarly designed flowing silhouettes for dresses, while trying not to have any special accents on voluminous ‘dos. Alternatives like hair teased back and adorned with wavy finishes joint in a pin are ideal. The fixation of the style can be secured with not much proportion of hair styling products like gels and sprays as well as wide pins matching the shade of the hair.
If you want to hide your wide forehead, hairdos with thick and straight bangs or other forms like asymmetrical alternatives can be the best choice for you. You can also create some imitated bangs, using some strands of hair from the back, taking them from one side to the other and getting them run through the forehead. In addition, you can also decorate such ‘dos with tiny floral details or with a headband putting them on the very place where the veil starts.
If you have a bob or other cut of this type, you can also go for more sophisticated options of hairstyles. For instance, you can use the Greek style for your hair not forgetting about the headband. The latter is also picked according to the overall tones and styles of the dress and the accessories.
Thus in order to create one easy and cool bridal hairstyle for your short hair you can do the following:
• The very first step is picking the headband and securing the necessary section of the hair inside and behind it.
• The hair left on the nape should be gathered in a bun using chignon if necessary, which will add some volume to the look.
• Finally you need to secure the veil right where the bun is, without using any extra details since the headband covers all the space for that.
Another cool option especially recommended for girls who have a round face is the retro style of the ‘20s Hollywood looks, coming with curious and chic waves, also characterized by better fixation and the overall simplicity, not requiring any other accessories but the the veil, which can also be replaced with the birdcage type for maximum retro glam and charm.
What you really shouldn’t do on a wedding day is opting for artificial braids, which will have the biggest part of everyone’s attention and will overshadow the great work of the hair stylist. That’s why the classic texture without any extra details is the best way out.
Short Bridal Hairstyles Without a Veil
The following range of ‘dos you can consider is that without a veil. This is a more versatile and permissive array of options, enabling you to have more types of experiments and innovations. You can include details like pearls, flowers, headbands of different types, tiaras, jewels and much more. Still, you again need to preserve the exact limit of these elements trying to concentrate on one type only.
For non-standard occasions in case of which you are not required or do not plan to have a voluminous dress, you can go for the revolting and bold image with some ultra-short hairstyles, sectioning a part of the hair with wax and teasing the hair on that part to have significant volume. Or else you can create the wet hair effect, for which you’ll also need to style the hair with your fingers, using special gels.
Still, for the top experimental and classic combos like those including pants (yes, pants!), you can pick bobs or asymmetrical ‘dos with ideally straight and shiny locks and straight bangs too. You don’t even need a special ‘do here. All you need to do is to just carefully fix the texture and the look you’ve got.
Bridal hairstyles with short hair are sometimes even a more creative and cool alternative for ladies, who really prefer such creative looks to those created with long and lavish locks. Such variants will economize their time and efforts and will decrease the level of panic, if the bride knows how to style her short hair correctly. Besides, the risk that the ‘do will get spoilt because of bad weather conditions is less too. In addition, if the bride wants it, she can also create some more sophisticated and cool hairstyles with her short hair, going for chignons, braids, or other types of hair styling alternatives.
So all you need to do now is figure out whether going for a short hairstyle is the thing you want or not and if it is, whether you have the suitable features and specifications for having impressive looks with it. This is, in fact, a great way of bringing in some image changes, but we really wouldn’t recommend going for such experiments for the first time if that first time is too close to your wedding day. The risk that you might not like the irreversible changes with your hair is big, so you’d better keep them for the days coming after if you have always been having the long and lavish locks. Still, if you are already a lucky-ducky owner of a short ‘do and if it is just the thing that matches your looks the most, you can confidently go for the variety of experiments available for such hair and shine with your special and creative looks on that special day!
Photos courtesy of eliteweddinglooks.com
Don’t Miss: Elegant Party Hairstyles For Short Hair
Bridal Hairstyles With Bangs
As we all know, wedding is one of the most anticipated and important events for any girl and the preparations for a wedding day can even start half a year before the special day. Every detail of the look of the bride should be considered scrupulously. Hairstyle is not an exception and picking the correct option with the makeup can be quite a troublesome job to accomplish for some. Thus,bridal hairstyles with bangsare just an option that you can consider and that’s what we are going to speak about right now, presenting some lovely wedding hairstyles with bangs that will be a great solution for your special looks!
When You Choose a Bridal Hairstyle with Bangs
If it’s been a long time that you’ve been styling a particular type of bangs, then you should know best and everything abouthow to style bangswell. You must know the tools that will be suitable for usage and all the rest of the details, too. Still, if you have decided to cut your bangs a day before the wedding, we would advise you to put it off. You can’t be sure about the results and they may, in fact, be not really pleasing. Besides, you may also risk spoiling your mood with unexpected surprises, which may occur while having this kind of cuts. Those women, who have passed through this occasion once, advise to try out all the possible variants beforehand and to use some photo examples for this.
The tricky parts increase more if you also have bangs and need to style them. The choice of the hairstyles actually depends on the style of the dress and the accessories. What you need to remember is that the hairstyle itself is an adornment for your looks. That’s why you shouldn’t overload your looks around the head, opting for balanced simplicity here and for all the rest. In particular, bridal hairstyles with bangs presuppose the absence of “architectural twists and curls” and the lavishly put flounces, flowers, or accessories either on the head or on the dress. “Mauvais ton” is the ideal solution for you.
As for the choice of the type of bangs, you should also know a couple of nuances here. For instance, you should know that petite ladies are not born for thick and straight bangs. Asymmetrical and translucent options are way more preferable. In addition, they may opt for sloping bangs, a part of which gets blended with the rest of the hair.
If you liked a particular photo of a bridal ‘do with bangs but you don’t feel like changing your haircut just for having that hairstyle you can look through variants in case of which the front framing hair can act as substitutes for bangs.
Bridal Hairstyles with Bangs and Veils
The desire to wear a veil on the wedding day is what every third bride has, especially if walking to the altar is also included in the wedding. In that case it’s necessary to pick this accessory very carefully for the successful outcomes. It should match both the dress and the hairstyle. In any case harmony is the most important thing to consider.
Thus, in case of opting for a long and voluminous veil you shouldn’t go for extremely extravagant experiments with your hair making such ‘dos, which will even compete the chic of the veil and will create especially significant difficulties when styling both. Minimalistic options are the most preferable styles for hair in this case, whereas in case of shorter veils you should, in fact, go for chic and luxurious hairstyles for accentuating it properly.
Talking about the hairstyles with bangs, we can point out theGreek inspired bridal hairstylesas one of the most popular ‘dos. Veils of different lengths and volume are compatible with these ‘dos. The versatility also refers to the dresses, still, opting for delicate lace patterns, pearls, and creamy overtones will be especially effective.
The classiest form of styling hair is making buns or knots. They may be located at various heights and positions like central, swept to the right, or the left. They look perfectly with wavy locks and for delicately straightened options. Any type of bangs can do here, too.
In addition, various retro-inspired styles of the ‘20s can also be a great accompaniment for veils. They will add the proportions of elegance and will not overload the image. Any type of veil can be suitable here, accompanied with any accessory.
Thus for making an impressive ‘do you may:
1. Start with washing your hair with a shampoo, thoroughly cleaning it and applying a bit of mousse to make it easily manageable.
2. Further, you need to curl the hair and use a hair spray for fixing the texture.
3. Right after this, the next step is gathering the hair on the scalp and the areas around it, leaving some hair in the lower parts, just like when making a French bun. You need to make two buns for each side and join them on any height you wish.
4. After this, the free locks need to be passed through the nape and the place, where the buns are joint going from the bottom to the top, inside.
5. Finally, you just need to form and fix the bun using bobby pins and hair spray. You can also use hair accessories matching your dress.
Bridal Hairstyles With Bangs and Without a Veil
This kind of ‘dos can be high and can allow creating something less complicated. For instance, they may be based on buns or even ponytails. In this case it’s recommended adding some pearl accessories, flowers, lace details to the ‘do for maximum chic results. As we noted before, the most important thing is to avoid the overload of jewelry and accessories, since what needs to be noted first is bangs.
For instance, you can:
1. Wash your hair thoroughly with a shampoo and apply a moisturizing conditioner. It’s important that you don’t use products like hair masks, which will make hair heavier. You may dry the hair with pulling your hair downwards leaning forwards and curling it with a brush. You may also use a conditioner beforehand.
2. Afterwards, after letting the hair dry you need to curl it using a curler with a big diameter to have big curls. Hair spray is the following necessary product for you. Then you need to sweep all the hair of one side to the other and secure it with a thin elastic band and make a ponytail.
3. Finally, you need to cover the ponytail with accessories like brooches with pearls or rhinestones and also curl the bangs with a brush and fix all with a spray. This way you will get a simple and chic ‘do for bridal looks. It will be especially good-looking for darker hair shades, mermaid type dresses or those of empire style.
The Greek bun is another great hair ‘do for long hair with bangs. Soft locks are the most exact and popular accompaniment for this style.
However, for those ladies, who want to break all the stereotypes about the traditional image of a bride and would like to opt for someshort bridal dressesand experimental details for everything, we can recommend going for a hair ‘do with teased sections on the top and a knot on the nape. The ideal accessory for this ‘do is the satin ribbon of medium width picked according to the shade of the dress and finished off with small earrings. For having this kind of ‘do you need to do the following:
1. Wash the hair and apply some mousse, after which just tease the hair of the crown from the roots and fix it with a spray.
2. Gather the locks on the level of the nape, secure them with an elastic band and tie all in a knot. It would be also interesting if you curled the hair with a curler beforehand a bit. Use long bobby pins for the final fixes.
Other Types of Bridal ‘Dos with Bangs
Bangs can become essential accents of your look in general and you really need to accentuate them properly. Particularly, you need to pay attention to the shapes, the styles and the type of bangs in general. Thus, if you have sloping bangs, you’d better let the hair grow a little. In such cases you need to use styling gels in order to make the hair go to the right direction and have the right shape. You can also use some rhinestones for styling the ‘do. For doing this immediately to the surface of hair you might need special gluing products, which are easily washed with a shampoo later.
So these were the most important things that we think you should know about the bridal hairstyles with bangs and the principles of styling and matching them. So use these tips and know-hows for the total success and glam and stun everyone around with the ultra-feminine and charming looks of yours!
Photos courtesy of Avi Malka
Don’t Miss: Cute Bridal Hairstyles
Elegant Bridal Hairstyles
If you are in search of ideal bridal hairstyles for the most important day of your life, the ‘dos we are going to present right now will definitely be interesting and worth looking through for you. There are a number ofsuper-cutebridal hairstyles,aimed at presenting some useful alternatives for everyone, having the most diverse tastes and preferences. So the list we are going to introduce goes as follows!
Cute Bridal Updo Hairstyles
1. Combining the benefits of the updo chic hairstyles and that of the classic twists, you can get some really impressive and chic ‘dos, which will accentuate your femininity and charm. It is more preferable to opt for some strapless dressed, if such hairstyles are you pick. With the help of this kind of combinations you will also accentuate your beautiful neck and the jewelry you will pick.
2. Going for high buns is the following creative ‘do for you to consider. Matching it with impressive smokey eye makeup and some natural nude pink accents you’ll create a charming and cute look. To make the look more sophisticated you can also experiment with the type of the bun, for instance, by means of adding a second roll to the bun and dividing the whole texture into noticeable textures, creating the impression of curving hair-made ribbons. You can also spice up the look with hair accessories.
3. Adding some volume on the very top part is the best choice for those, who like extravaganza and innovation. Teasing the very top of the forehead and gently laying it back, forming a cute updo is the way to have some fresh and different hairstyles. Here also, you may put an accent on the floral details and headwear accessories to add some more effect to the ‘do.
4. Combining the braids with the forms of buns is the following effective thing to go for. Making the braids voluminous and huge, laying everything into a high bun and keeping the rest of the hair sleek is one of the most effective ways to make this work.
5. For some more sophisticated forms of the braid plus updo looks, you can also go ultra-voluminous picking some huge proportions of hair into a bun. This will take the whole back of your head and mark the lines around with a braided strand to accentuate the look. Adding some slight volume on the crown is another creative way to add some more focus on the volume.
6. Similar technique may also be used for smaller buns. For instance, you may again use the braided strand for going round a smaller high bun and have another cool and chic braided bun.
7. For some lower ‘dos you can also go for twisted updos, which will work best if you add some multiple layers of twisted and curved sections and finish up the look with a glamorous headwear accessory. Preserving the front framing hair in symmetrical or side swept forms is also important.
8. Here is another super chic ‘do, the main accents of which is the front framing hair and the crown-like accessory that may be used for completing the high and sophisticated updo that should also have some volume and complex design.
9. In order to put this ‘do a bit simpler without using any crowns or front framing hair, you can just have the intricately and scrupulously styled high bun made of several layers of curls and curves and finished off with headwear accessories.
10. For the fans of ponytails, we can suggest creating a combination of some wavy finishes for the hair gathered into the pony, adorned with voluminously front framing hair. The chic headwear accessories are what the ‘do can best be completed with.
11. For even more sophisticated looks you can try combining the round-going braids with the voluminous ponytail and the high bun principles. Thus starting with the sleek front you can go on creating a high ponytail, finishing it off with the big braids running round and the voluminous wavy pony for the chic and cool feel. For this kind of looks you can wear gowns the accents of which are on the V-curve cuts or beautiful designs of shoulders. Open back looks are also a do for you in this respect.
12. For creating options with a high bun and bangs for the front, you can go for central parting for the bangs and the high bun principle for the rest. Styling the ‘do with some tiny floral accessories will add some romantic feel to the look. You can also try experimenting with the slightly messy bun for a more curious effect.
13. Also, when saying messy, we can’t but also speak about the super luxurious and extravagant messy plus voluminous updos, the effect of which is in the extra big proportions of hair for the updo and some gently laid side-wept front framing part, also sometimes accompanied with a kind of accessory. A similar look might also be created with side-parted bangs.
14. You can also create a lower bun with the same principle of using some braided bangs, definitely not forgetting about the volume on the crown, to fix which you can use some sprays or other means to have the effect as long as possible.
15. Going even lower, you can make that natural and cute low bun, which can be matched with the side swept bangs and the voluminous crown and finished off with some natural flowers of preferably white shade to symbolize purity and femininity.
16. The high and messy bun works ideally with the white floral accessories and some central parted bangs as well. You can keep them loose and hanging for face framing or lay back to the bun for just creating the parting.
17. Using bigger accessories for the sleek ponytails can also be experimented with. This will make a simple yet effective ‘do for you.
18. Making a single bun yet with super big proportions of volume and size is the next ‘do especially ideal for those, who like sleek and big updos, especially buns. For some more complex solutions you can go for adding some curves and layers of hair around and inside the bun.
19. A classic form of a high and ultra-big bun can also be matched with a strand of braid and finished off with the sleek front without adding any accessories or details.
20. On the other hand, you can also spice up this kind of ‘dos with huge flowers, instead of opting for some tiny and numerous ones. You can put them on the top, on the side or even on the back lower part of the bun.
21. You can create some messy accents on the front top part, getting the volume to minimum, still preserving it and leaving some effortlessly hanging front framing hair for the messy feel. Adding flowers is also a good idea to complete the natural looks.
22. A low ponytail can also be styled with the voluminous crown and the low-laying wavy hair, which can again be perfected with some accessories or details.
23. For more classic ‘dos you can also experiment with French twists and ‘dos inspired by that style. Pay great attention to the front accents put as voluminous crown and the details that complete the twist.
24. Using multiple braids in one bun is the next suggestion we may come up with. For this kind of ‘dos you’ll need to make the bun big enough, playing with the sizes of the braids and with the places they come put in.
Bridal Hairstyles for Long Hair
25. You can also make some magic with long hair, letting it fall lavishly on your shoulders and boasting the ideal condition it is in. Thus, adding some accents like a teased crown and floral headbands you can definitely shine with the wavy hairstyle of yours. A sleeveless V-curved gown would be an ideal match for this ‘do. The side-swept bangs will be an ideal accompaniment, also acting as the front framing detail.
26. If bangs are not the thing you need in your ‘do, you can easily do without them going for a wavy ‘do again created with a headband and finished off with some slight volume for the crown. Some delicate patterns for the top part are just what your gown needs for the perfect image.
27. Another great ‘do can be created with the help of accentuating the side swept part of the hair, using an accessory for styling the part that has less hair and going for curlier locks for the ideal mermaid feel. Adding some extra volume to the sweep is also an option.
28. For simpler solutions, you can create some hairstyles with small headbands, which will hold the hair right there where the rest of it falling back needs to be teased for some extra chic. The look can be made of beachy waves, some slight wavy finishes or more intensely wavy locks. Accessories can also be used for spicing up the look and making it more sophisticated.
29. Combining these looks with braids is the very incredible way of making a bridal hairstyle. Think about adding volume to the crown and letting the rest of the hair naturally curly or wavy, gently framing it with a wide band of a braided strand running all around the hair falling back. A small accessory can also emphasize the girly feel.
30. For more dramatic variants you can also fix the hair sleek and fast right above the forehead, secure its good look with a floral accessory and add crazy proportions of volume to the rest of the ‘do finishing all off with curly or wavy accents.
31. For the absolutely gorgeous and dumbfounding looks you can create some lavish and big curls or waves, style them with a central parted front framing and nicely curled back hair. Some volume for the crown should be placed behind the point, where a floral-adorned headband should be located.
32. Similarly gorgeous ‘dos can be created with side swept alternatives, which again should be made of some wavy or curly hair, lavishly put volume on them, some slight volume for the top part and side swept front framing hair that can be matched with a big white flower for the impeccable look.
33. Using a braided strand as a headband is the following ideal hairstyle solution you can go for. In order to create this ‘do you again need to put the main accents on the volume of the curls or the waves. Style them with the teased top part, matching this with the side or central parted front hair, and using the braided strand instead of the headband, not forgetting about the headwear details.
Thus, here were the best and cutest bridal hairstyles that we would like to present to your attention this time. We do hope they will prove to be useful and effective for the creation of your own impeccable and chic looks. Wedding is a day you’ll remember during all the rest of your life after all, so it’s important to have the most successful and coolest looks ever to be able to enjoy the day to the full and to have something to show off when recollecting the day.
Photos courtesy of
Don’t Miss: Romantic Greek Goddess Bridal Hairstyles For Women
Wedding Hairstyles For Long Hair
Saying elegant, we don’t necessarily mean classic and traditional. This is absolutely true about bridal hairstyles as well. There are hundreds of totally modern and innovative hairstyle options that are completely different from the traditional patterns yet are equally effective and chic and also worth opting for. Innovative thus can be absolutely compatible with chic and glamorous despite the fact that many ladies stray away from experiments, especially when picking something for their bridal looks. Of course, going for extreme experiments like radical hair color changes or extravagant hairstyles is not recommended when some short time is left for the day, but still, if you manage to find the exact thing that will gift you with elegant and fresh looks you need to go for that. So that’s what we are going to speak about now, introducing someelegant bridal hairstyles for modern and chic looks.
Twisted and Braided Bridal Hairstyles
1. When talking about braids and twists, we can’t limit to one type of ‘dos only, since the varieties thebraided hairstylesoffer are even more diverse than you can imagine. For instance, you may go for a chic updo with either braided or twisted strands of hair acting as headbands for the front, securing the voluminous top part and falling towards the lower part of the updo, blending with the curly and curvy hair put on the lowest part.
2. Going towards bridal half-updos, which may contain some twisted or braided details, we can’t but also speak about the ‘dos made of lavishly curled back falling hair, which is framed with a French twist or a French braid from the top part and joins with another twisted or braided band running across the crown. So it creates the effect of the half updo synthesized with a ponytail.
3. Similar techniques can also be used for the creation of a full updo, having some messy and curly finishes for the back and the same dual bands of twists framing the whole ‘do.
4. Creating a super sophisticated ‘do with different layers of braided strands composing the hairdo is the following possible way to experiment. For instance, you may go for having a big braided strand running across the crown and joint with intertwined layers of some more strands making up a bun-like ‘do. Some side swept front framing hair can be really effective for the whole look.
5. Opting for looks likemilkmaid braidsis the next creative alternative. Having those cute braids running across the crown and framing your head like a halo, this style will, indeed, have everyone’s attention on your big day.
6. Braids, especially mini braids also work exclusively well for complementing low buns and low-located updos. For instance, you may create some impressive strand plays with the help of twisted and braided details joining the two sides of a bun into one and creating a cool feel of being woven and intertwined into the rest of the hair.
7. For the following alternative, you may also try out the combination of the top milkmaid braid-like headband with the messy finishes of the updo. This works especially well with central parted hair and some bold makeup accents like intensive lipstick.
8. A similar look may serve for the half-updos, coming with romantically wavy or curly forms of the hanging hair.
9. For an even more sophisticated ‘do you may also try to experiment with the sleek plus teased formula, which supposes to have some sleek starts for the crown, combined with super voluminous details for the back and ponytail finishes for the rest of the hair.
10. Gathering the hanging hair into a beehive hairstyle is another creative alternative to try for your special day.
11. You can also create some very spectacular ‘dos with braids like the ones resembling a crayfish tale! For this you need to create the braided strands on both sides of the hair. After laying everything back, connect the two sides with strands running from one braid to the other and keeping the hair between them enclosed into a net-like structure.
12. Using some fishtail French braids for acting as headbands is the next creative ‘do, especially well working with side swept and naturally wavy hair.
13. The logically succeeding form of this ‘do is the one finished off with the updo form, which is created by means of gathering the hair into some curly strands forming the updo itself.
14. Matching the sophisticated forms of the braided headbands with side ponytails and natural hair can also be used for effective looks.
15. The ultra-sophisticated net-like patterns created for holding the bun inside can be considered one of the most intricate and complex ‘dos of our list.
16. Using some equally sophisticated forms of braided headbands for actually using them as headbands is the final option for completing the wavy and curly hair of yours.
Modernized Retro Bridal Hairstyles
17. In order to create some modernized versions of retro hairstyles, you can go for some side-swept and delicately wavy locks, with some side swept front hair and overall minimalistically styled details without any accessories or additional details.
18. For another cool look of this type you can even slightly gather the side swept hair with a single small strand, creating the impression of having a relaxed side ponytail and preserving the retro feel all the same.
19. Some classic forms of updos like French twists can also be modernized and altered in order to create some dramatically cute and interesting hairdo options, for instance, making a dual twist on the back or a single elongated one, not forgetting about the voluminous crown.
20. The modern interpretations of bird-nest hairstyles may be spiced up with some curly hair strands going round the bun and the side of the face, where the side swept hair goes.
21. The traditional side-swept updos are also here, still coming with slightly more sophisticated textures and looks, appearing in terms of more strand plays and curly details added to the side bun.
Traditional Bridal Updos for Modernized Effect
22. Updos are the following creative source of experiments for new looks. You can go for anything you like from simple to sophisticated. For instance, you can create a delicate combination of some front framing braids with twisted details, a bird-nest bun and hints of back swept looks for the front part.
23. Going even further with the crazy experiments with bridal updos, you can try out the totally innovative and messy option made of some messily arranged “bows” made of hair strands for the front, joint with a big and voluminous part for the back and finished off with a headband or a braid running across the crown line, gathering the look into one organized ‘do.
24. Some more sophisticated looks can be created by means of adding some volume to the front part without any framing hair, matched with the ultra-complex curled, curved, and folded strands for the back, all finished off with the big area that the updo actually occupies on the back.
25. Going for a minimalistic side swept and cute updo and finishing it off with a small veil is another super impressive thing you can do for the synthesis of the old and the new. Still, you can also use some more sophisticated variants of low updos for the same looks.
26. Going for some non-standard variants like the bird-nest looks, you can also create some impressive options for modernized updos.
27. Spicing up such kind of ‘dos with wavy details, strands and some side-swept front framing hair is another creative thing you can do.
28. Other alternatives may also include some ultra-sophisticated forms like super many curled strands meeting around one big bun and getting finished off with straight bangs, the combination of which does look effective and cute.
29. For another side swept hairstyle, you may try out the form of the bird-nest again, this time coming located on one side, but still having the shape of the rolled bun with some extra twisted details to spice up the look a bit.
30. Ponytails are also compatible for such looks, especially when they come with side swept styles matched with identically swept front hair and some finishes like braids or just framing hair for the pony to be securely and naturally fastened.
31. Finally, it’s the uber-sophisticated and voluminously curly updo that makes up the following variant here, coming as the combination of complex curls and folds and some side swept front framing hair for the absolutely great feel.
Wavy and Long Bridal Hairstyles
32. If half updos with some naturally wavy or curly accents are what you would like to have, going for lavishly putbeachy wavesarranged into a natural half updo is what you need. This ‘do should be completed with the volume for the front and the small headband securing the volume in front of it and behind it.
33. Gathering the wavy locks into a pony in case of the ‘do we spoke about in the previous point is the following interesting experiment you can try out.
34. You can also create some messy and absolutely effortless ‘dos by means of just making those beachy waves and letting them free with some central parting and overall slightly voluminous touches.
35. You can also go for a sleek ‘do, composed of side sleek style, very slightly teased and voluminous crown and again naturally wavy hair completing the whole look ideally. This ‘do is one of the most ideal and cool options that require no details or extra elements. Bright makeup accents are especially important in this case, creating the counterbalance for the whole look.
36. Another way of styling loose hair into a half updo is gathering the front hair and fastening it with an accessory, preserving the overall effortless look and the minimalistic touch.
37. In case you want some neater variants with equal proportions of minimalistic vibes, you can also go for looks like the wavy half updos, made of some sleek front parts with hair laid back and fastened with a headwear accessory. Similar looks may also be created with some additional volume on the crown.
38. For a more sophisticated variant of this type of hairdos you can also try out the combination of the voluminous crown, the front framing hair or the side swept bangs, and the slightly put wavy hair again having that effortless something about it. Makeup details like bold lips nicely match this kind of ‘dos.
39. In case you want to have variants not excluding the bangs from the look, you may also opt for some ‘dos having wavy or curly forms for falling over the shoulders and some delicately styled bangs coming with definite strand by strand style, finished off with some volume on the crown again.
40. For another crazy and voluminous ‘do, you can increase the volume and the intensity of the curls styling them into a traditional half updo with some hair tied on the back and matched with the sleek front and the side parted bangs or front framing hair.
41. To add a romantic old Hollywood vibe to your loose hair, style it into lavish locks, side section the hair and tease your bangs high to the side. Red lipstick is the ideal finish to this fabulous bridal look!
42. Last but not least, if you have medium-length or long hair, and want to try out something unique, crazy and simple at the same time, style lovely beachy waves, tease the front part of your hair a bit for volume and add some bow braids to the side. The result is definitely going to be frisky!
So here was another creative and cool array of great and elegant bridal hairstyles, each of which can gift you with that totally flabbergasting and breathtaking looks, especially if you know all the details abouthow to pick a wedding dressand what to match it with. Everything starts with the right picks, so if you manage to combine the right shape of a gown with the right type of the hairstyle, you’ll secure the absolutely impeccable looks of yours. Certainly, you shouldn’t forget about the other details like makeup, either. The main principle you need to bear in mind is that every single detail matters when we speak about creating perfect looks. So the presentation of some innovative and chic looks was actually what our aim was and we hope it has been accomplished successfully. Just look through these wonderful bridal hairstyles and get inspired to create your own miracle for that magical day!
In order to provide you with some more ideas forwedding hairstyles, here we present a very spectacular drive for the romantic bridal hairdo options. This time it’s the Greek inspiration working perfectly with wedding hairdos. So have a look at the romanticGreek goddess bridal hairstylessuggested below and be the queen of your big day!
First of all, you need to bear in mind that Grecian hairstyles are made of all curly or wavy locks. There is absolutely no straight hair here, and to be able to have a perfect Greek do, you have to start with curling your hair.
A very creative way of putting the Greek style into motion is opting for a Greek braid around the forehead hairline, leaving the rest of the hair being braided, too. This will add some glamour to your looks, and will accentuate your makeup, too. Opting for some backcombed and voluminous looks is another do for you. You can adorn these looks with suitable chic accessories for especially good looks, too. Glittery headbands are among the top recommended options here.
Expanding our list of possible Grecian bridal hairstyles, we can also talk about the voluminous ponytails, the effortless top and low knots with hair hanging freely at the front and from the sides, as well as any other voluminous Greek inspired look, being super matchable with your glam white gowns. The next advantage of the Greek hairstyles is that they allow any kind of experiments with accessories, ranging from barrettes and headbands to ribbons, flowers, and glittery details. The partings can be diverse, too, from straight and central to side driven or zigzagged. In case you want some extra sumptuous looks, then the sophisticated braids are a definite do for you. For having this kind of a do, though, you need to let a specialist do the job for the most successful results.
Finally, you can also match your Greek hairstyle with your gown and makeup, too (Learn: How to Choose a Wedding Hairstyles for Your Bridal Gown). Thus, you can choose some draped and weightless fabrics and some Greek inspired one-shoulder-off silhouettes for the maximum harmonious results. The makeup needs to be as natural and humble as possible, without any too catchy details and shades. You can accentuate the lips a bit though.
So decide on what you want for your wedding looks and don’t hesitate to realize it! The Greek goddess bridal hairstyles might be a great help for you in that!
Photos courtesy of David Udi Bitton, Lella Pepe
We will never stop repeating that flawless looks require paying attention to absolutely all the details from the most essential to the minor ones. Hairstyle certainly goes under the essential section, since it is one of the immediately noticeable factors about your looks, especially on such big occasions as wedding. Thus, you need to be creative when opting for some interesting and, of course, chic hairstyles for your wedding looks (Check out: How to Choose the Best Bridal Hairstyles for Your Wedding Dress). That’s why here we have a list of topwedding hairstyles for long hair, which are special, elegant, and ready to make your looks unforgettable.
Twisted Low Updo: Classiest Option for Classiest Looks
The most elegant and timeless bridal hairdo options are the twisted low updo looks. They combine an array of advantages in one look, being versatile and flexible for transformations, looking classic and chic, and being suitable for any hair color, in all cases framing the face ideally. In order to have such a look, you just need to work on the volume at the roots, making a side part, then gather your hair at the back, shaping it centered or side-swept and secure the hair with an elastic band. In the end just twist the hair and secure the style with bobby pins and apply some hair spray for maximum hold.
The Chic Wrap Updo
Introducing another super effective wedding hairstyle option, here we have the wrap updo. For making this do work, you need to section out a part of your hair at the crown and just secure it with horizontally placed pins. Afterwards, you need to take two hair strands from both sides, wrap them at the back, and secure all with pins again. Al you need to do after this is making a knot dividing the remaining hair into three sections and picking the central one for the knot, wrapping the remaining two strands around it and, of course, fastening all with pins.
Say Long and Imagine a Ponytail
Ponytails are an absolutely versatile and magnificent hairdo variants, offering the pure chic of simple yet classy hairstyles. For adding some extra chic to your ponytail, you can opt for some accessories like barrettes, a flower, a headband, or a tiara.
Just Another One of Classics
A low knot is a super suitable alternative for those, who are in love with the classic and luxuriously feminine looks. In order to make this hairdo options even more eye-catching and complete, you can opt for some front framing hair, to emphasize your charming looks.
And Again It’s All About the Retro
Retro touches are irreplaceable just anywhere, and long hair hairdos for wedding can’t be an exclusion. Let the retro-vintage inspiration rule over your looks and do try the 20s inspired wavy hairdos with side swept designs and sumptuous accessories for ultimate chic.
The Charm Stops Here
Probably the most charming option of all is the cute ballerina bun, most often placed on the very top part of the scalp. With this high bun, you’ll be able to enjoy an array of advantages. First, you will be able to accentuate your eyes. Next you will not worry about the hairstyle getting spoilt somewhere in the middle of the party, and finally you’ll just look like a real queen especially if combining this hairdo with matching accessories.
Let It Go Girly-Curly
Another impressive hairdo option can be presented with the curly looks. This is the most direct gateway to getting the impression of natural beauty. Combining your lavishly curly hair with natural makeup, you’ll look like a goddess having descended from the clouds. Besides, such hairdos are universal, too, matching almost all the face shapes and complexions.
And It All Comes Down to Braids
When talking about hairstyles in general, we can’t but talk about the braided dos. Thus, you can combine your awesomebraided hairstyleswith updo looks or low buns, in any case having extra-chic and sophisticated results. Decorating the do with accessories will create an indeed heavenly look.
Messy? Why not?
Opting for some messy looks is just another creative thing you can experiment with. The effortless effect can be created with the curly buns, with front framing hair, and this messiness here stands for the chic and relaxed looks, which despite having the hanging and loose hair do look classy and extremely chic.
Add Some Volume To It!
Do go for voluminous hairstyles, too. They are also here to secure your flawless and catchy looks. For this kind of hairstyles, you need to work on the volume of the top part and the crown. Voluminous hairdos may be compatible with buns, ponytails, and different updos, too, so this is just another universal option you can try.
Here were the basic ideas about hairdo options for wedding intended for long hair. Choosing any of thesebridal hairstyles, you are sure to be the star of the show and never to be forgotten by anyone. So be the exemplification of using creative and chic hairstyles for everyone around and surprise them with your dazzling looks!
Photos courtesy of Andrew Barton, Avi Malka
Tips and tricks for perfect wedding looks are endless; still, there are some basic ones that underline the top successful looks. One of them is picking the right combination of hairstyles and dresses that also help you to find a solution in case you can’t decide over what hairstyle will suit you best. Thus, choosing a hairstyle according to your wedding dress shape and design is a good idea. That’s what we are going to present some tricks onhow to choose the best hairstyle for your wedding dress!
Trendy With Chic Is Always Effective
One of the trendiest options for wedding dresses nowadays is the backless dress, which accentuates your chic looks, and gifts the wearer with a cute and alluring touch. Of course, the core point of such dresses and the main factor of its successful look is the back, staying open and catchy. Accordingly, the hairstyle should be complementing it and not diminishing its effect, with for, example covering the back with lavish locks or curls. Thus, the right hairstyle for such apparel options areupdos, the side swept variants, and the various tails, which can also have some more sophisticated looks with braided details, and other curious elements.
In Case It’s Boho, Keep The Hair Matching, Too
For the more boho-like touches for dresses, the vintage and chic hairstyles like the Greek options are the way to make you look even more attractive. The experiments can be done with the head accessories like flowers, headbands, or other details. As you know, this is a nice pair play for the Greek inspired hairstyles, too. So do give it a try!
Top Glam Hair For Just As Fabulous Dresses
This is probably the most versatile variant, which offers you a huge variety of duos, with some sophisticated buns and updos, wavy and curly looks, or some sleek side swept options. Still, the tip is to avoid the trendiest styles like braids here, better leaving it for the retro glam looks.
In Case It’s Minimalistic And Simple
For the least sophisticated and rather simply chic dresses, what you can do is point all the arrows to your voluminous hairdo, with huge proportions of volume in case of the updos, or other sophisticated hairstyles. Still, in any case, volume is the clue.
So here were the basic bridal hairstyles you might be deciding in between. Whatever you choose has to be matched with your dress ideally in order to have the best looks. So take these tips into account and go for the most unforgettable looks of yours!
Photos courtesy of haartrends.net
Wedding hairstyles are perhaps the most amazing hairstyles a woman might try out in her entire life. This is the day when you want to be elegant, feminine and at the same time have an ethereal hairstyle that will be fluffy and light. The best way to get into the wedding mood is making a remarkable retro hairstyle, which will not only be easy to create, but will add a ray of sunshine to your amazing look. To make your look incredibly divine on this day, we present this chicwedding updo tutorial for medium hair!
This hair updo with a wavy approach will do fine both with curly and straight hair, which makes it a remarkable style for all kinds of hair. You need to start with clean, dry hair. There will be no need to add any kind of hair styling product in advance, unless you have problematic hair and it requires additional treatment.
You get around an inch of hair close to your forehead, divide it into two sections and twist it around each other. When done with the main part, you need to start pulling one of the twisted sides in a way to make it look looser. This is the technique called twist and pull. You can do it as much as you desire, but remember to keep one of the sections untouched. Then you will need to secure the section of the hair with the help of a few bobby pins into a bun. This will allow your hair to get extra volume. The second section, which will undergo the same process, needs to be picked just next with a section right under the first one. The bun created by the second section should look like an organic continuity with the first one. In a similar manner you need to go all the way down to the back part.
As a final result you will get small twisted buns in a row looking just like a single-piece twisted braid. The style can be enriched with the help of decorative hair pins or even small natural flowers if you wish. This chic wedding updo will be especially appealing with longer hair of lighter color. And do not forget to add some light hairspray as a finishing note.
Wedding Updo Tutorial for Medium Hair
Photos courtesy of Lilith Moon Youtube
Wedding hairstyles should be perfect and majestic, just like your big day is! Whether you go for a loose boho style with a floral crown on your head or choose a complicated wedding updo, your main task is the same: to look divine and ideal! If you are looking for charming wedding updos to try yourself or to ask a hairstylist to do it, have a nosey at thiswedding updo tutorial for curly hairbelow!
Some of the wedding hairstyles are just for curly hair. With curls in they look majestic and fun. If you have thin and straight hair, the first step is curling. This means that you can try curling your hair either using heat or no-heat techniques. You do not have to come up with ideal curls; the main idea here is to make some waves/ curls with your hair, which will add volume to the final hairstyle. And it’s good to have those curls as close to head as possible.
You start up getting a small section of hair on the front part and securing the rest of the hair in a loose ponytail. You should divide the ponytail into three sections and use a twist and pull technique to get three interrelated messy buns on the back part. The technique is rather easy to use: each of the separated sections needs to be twisted. When done with the twisting procedure, you should take a tiny section of hair and pull the rest of the hair towards your head. The final result should be secured with the help of larger size bobby pins. Sometimes you might use more than one bobby pin for each bun depending on the thickness of the hair, as well as the final result of the bun.
The section, which was left on the front part, needs to be attached to the main three-part bun on the back. First you need to make it into three sections. The first line of hair can be attached to the top of the bun with the help of bobby pins. The second one should go somewhere in the middle, while the third one can be attached from the bottom part. You should try to make the style as natural as possible and try not to make any tight attachments; otherwise your hair will lose its volume.
As a final touch to the style, you can use any kind of hair accessories on your hair, such as flowers or small hats.
Video: How To:Curly Romantic Updo
Get more from your meat
5 Ways To Make Your Ab Workouts More Effective—And Less Painful
7 Ways to Explore Your Sexual Compatibility in a New Relationship
50 Traditional Skull Tattoo Designs For Men – Manly Ink Ideas
2 Pack - E.l.f. Clay Eyeshadow, Necessary Nudes 0.56 oz
Why Crunches Don’tWork
Tabata Training for Major Calorie Burning
Can You Be a Father After Testicular Cancer
Breakfast Bake: 7 Warm Breakfasts to Throw in the Oven
LED lights might be the key to stopping Alzheimers