What can be made from cottage cheese?
Cottage cheese is not only tasty, but also a wholesome dish. It is also very easy to prepare. Not only adults, but also children love dishes with cottage cheese, because you can eat it and just like that, with sour cream and fruit. About what can be made from cottage cheese, we will now tell.
Cottage cheese casserole
To bake the famous cottage cheese casserole, no need to put a lot of effort.
- 500 grams of cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of semolina
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 egg
- 30 grams of butter
- Berries, candied fruits or raisins - optional
- Mix cottage cheese, semolina, candied fruit, sugar, sour cream and egg.
- Grease the baking dish with butter.
- Put in our curd mass.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40-60 minutes.
In order to cook donuts for this recipe, you will need a fryer or container where boiling oil can be found.
- 350 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1.5-2 cups flour
- 200-250 grams of oil for deep-frying.
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, soda (it is not necessary to extinguish). Add so much flour so that the dough does not stick to your hands.
- Form bagels or donuts.
- Put donuts in boiling oil. Keep in mind that during the frying process they increase in size.
- Roast donuts until cooked - until golden brown on both sides.
- After the donuts are ready, lay them on a napkin and then put them on a plate;
- Sprinkle donuts with powdered sugar.
You can diversify your menu and instead of porridge there is cottage cheese with cream or sour cream. It all depends on your imagination and wishes - add sugar, chocolate, berries, fruits, candied fruits or even nuts.
Quiz: Do you remember the names of these masterpieces?
Not only oysters: 5 aphrodisiacs that are always on hand
Jewelry that you need to have time to buy on sale
How to find the sine of the outer corner
The hare almost died due to severe frosts, but he was rescued in time
Vintage coffee table