What is an airport?
Those who are on their first flight are always in awe of the aircraft and the flight itself. As a rule, difficulties begin already at the entrance to the airport. After all, it is completely incomprehensible where to go, what to do and what generally happens around. In this article we will talk about what an airport is and what types of airports exist.
An airport is a place where aircraft land and take off, and where buildings are located to comfortably wait for flight passengers and for aircraft to park. At each airport you can see: airstrip with hard surface, control room, hangars for aircraft parking, special equipment for maintenance and refueling of aircraft, as well as facilities for storing cargo and passengers waiting for their flight.
There are several criteria by which airports are classified.
- Depending on how often the aerodrome is used, it can be a base, through which regular flights are made, and alternate, which is resorted to if necessary.
- All airports can also be divided into final, base and spare.
- Depending on what is transported through the airport, it can be passenger, cargo and cargo-passenger.
- The classification based on the annual volume of passenger traffic divides all airports into 5 classes: I - 7,000,000– 10,000,000; II - 4,000,000 - 7,000,000; III - 2,000,000 - 4,000,000; IV - 500,000 - 2,000,000; V - less than 500,000.
- The classification in which the specialists of the International Aviation Organization "ICAO" proceed from the length of the runway, suggests the following division: A - 2134 m; B - 1524 - 2134 m; C - 914 - 1524 m; D - 762 - 913 m; E - 610 - 761 m.
- In addition, airports can be divided into international, which carry passengers between various countries by planes of international airlines; government, which is carried out only domestic flights and local.
How to apply golden root extract
Anthurium: yellow leaves
How to protect yourself from fraud in the service station
Canned Salad - A New Food Trend
How to open a taxi service in the form of IP
Varieties and peculiarities of their design of dosing pumps
Rugs crocheted, replenish the collection Interesting models, schemes and description