What is Brazilian hair removal?
Women have been removing unwanted body hair for quite some time, so many different ways have appeared. One of them is Brazilian hair removal. And such a procedure is becoming more and more popular.
What it is?
Brazilian hair removal - is the removal of unwanted hair from the bikini area with the help of heated wax, which also implies bikini design.
Thus, in the classical version, the hairs remaining on the pubic region form a band, but also not the removed part can have certain forms. Also offered a complete Brazilian hair removal, which involves the removal of absolutely all pubic hair, as well as in the area of deep bikini.
How did it appear?
How did the Brazilian hair removal, why is this procedure called? Generally, women in the bikini area were not removed by the fair sex, considering it to be quite natural. But in the 80s of the last century, Brazilian women began to wear swimsuits, which were more than outspoken and exposed not only most of the body, but also what had previously remained hidden from prying eyes.
And, of course, the vegetation in the intimate places did not look very attractive, so the girls began to get rid of it. Then in 1987, seven native Brazilian sisters opened a beauty salon in Manhattan, which offered an unknown until then service - epilating a deep bikini area with heated wax.
At first, her Hollywood stars were evaluated, then simple women. And since then, it has become customary to remove unwanted hair from intimate places. And the procedure itself due to enterprising Brazilians was called "Brazilian hair removal"
Advantages and disadvantages
To begin with, we list the advantages of Brazilian epilation:
- It is attractive and aesthetic. Many women and girls who tried this procedure for the first time were satisfied and understood how comfortable and beautiful it was.
- Interesting bikini design will definitely surprise your man, he will be delighted!
- Brazilian hair removal eliminates the need for regular shaving procedures, which often cause irritation in the intimate area and hair ingrowth.
- The effect lasts about two to three weeks.
- In the salons of this service is quite expensive.
- To carry out the Brazilian hair removal on your own is not easy due to the inaccessibility of most of the hair of the bikini area.
- This procedure is quite painful.
- Not every girl or woman can decide to go to a beauty salon, since you will have to completely expose the bikini area.
- There are contraindications.
Brazilian hair removal has the following contraindications: infectious diseases, exacerbations of chronic diseases, cancer, fungal lesions, periods of pregnancy and lactation, hypertension, severe diseases of the nervous system, skin integrity problems (scratches, abrasions), skin diseases.
How to prepare for the procedure?
Special training is not required, but the length of the hair must be at least 3-5 millimeters, otherwise the hairs will not be fixed in wax, and depilation will be ineffective. In addition, about a week before the procedure, it is recommended to stop visiting the solarium and stay in the open sun.
How is the procedure in the cabin?
How do Brazilian hair removal in beauty salons?
- First, an inspection is carried out to identify contraindications.
- Then the client lays down on a couch or sits down on an armchair and arranges legs that the bikini zone was accessible.
- Next, the master will clean the skin with a special cleansing lotion.
- If the girl has a low pain threshold, the master will suggest anesthesia. As a rule, it is carried out with the help of local remedies in the form of gels, creams and sprays.
- Next, the master will prepare the wax (heat it) and apply it with a spatula to the impact zone, wait until it hardens, and remove it with a sharp movement. If a bikini design is performed, then using a stencil, the beautician will create a pattern.
- The last stage is the removal of wax residues and the application of a sedative.
Repeat the procedure after three weeks.
How to carry out the procedure at home?
If you are going to carry out the procedure at home, then prepare everything you need: wax, wax wax (you can use a water bath or a microwave oven instead), a spatula, as well as a mirror and special wipes to remove wax (they can be included in the depilation kit, but instead you can use a cotton pad dipped in oil).
- First, cleanse the skin with lotion.
- If you wish, apply an anesthetic cream, cover the skin with food film for an hour, so that the components begin to act.
- Prepare the wax by melting it in a wax mill or microwave.
- Apply a liquid composition with a spatula, spreading it in an even layer about 3 millimeters thick.
- When the wax hardens, you need to grab the edge with one hand and hold the skin next to the composition with the other. Now abruptly remove the application.
- Apply a soothing remedy.
For convenience, use a large mirror, placing it in front of you.
Crafting rowan in kindergarten
Rihanna almost regained her former slimness
How to learn to dress cool
Karl Lagerfeld condemns movement against harassment
Roses on the ball - Topiary
10 most fantastic places on earth
What herbs will help against hair loss