What is useful for delicious hazelnuts?
Hazelnut nut is familiar to many, as it is often added to chocolate and other delicacies. But not only that he is famous. Did you know that there are a variety of useful properties of hazelnut that allow you not only to enjoy the taste, but also to preserve and even improve your health?
The hazelnut is very, very nutritious. It contains about 60% of fat, but they are not the kind to which everyone is accustomed, it is much more difficult for the body to absorb it. Caloric content is also very high and is about 670 kcal per 100 grams. But there are practically no carbohydrates. But proteins are approximately 20%.
Included in the vitamins necessary for the body to work properly: B1, B6 and B2, E and others. Contained in nuts and extremely important elements, for example, zinc, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and sodium. There are many more useful components and substances: glycerides of polyunsaturated acids, paclitaxel and much more. Due to such a rich and unique composition, this product is a real find and should certainly be included in the diet of every woman. But men and children also have to eat hazelnuts.
The beneficial properties of hazelnuts are so numerous that it will take a very long time to list them. And yet we will touch on some of them:
- Surprisingly, this product can be called a diet, because it is nutritious, but at the same time to recover from it while respecting the daily norm is impossible. But to enrich the body is quite real. That is why this nut is useful and after illness or exhaustion.
- Hazelnut is also useful for the heart, since the potassium and calcium in the composition strengthen the walls of blood vessels and the heart muscle, thanks to which the work of the heart is normalized.
- Vessels nutrients contained here, also have a positive effect, making them flexible and strong. The process of blood formation improves. Such nuts can and should be eaten with phlebitis and thrombophlebitis, as well as with varicose veins.
- Strengthen the immune system and speed up the process of recovery from a cold or some other disease by using hazelnuts.
- Proteins and vitamin E help strengthen muscle tissue, which is very useful for active life and sports.
- This product helps to cleanse the liver and the whole organism, as the components present here prevent the deposition of slags and the processes of decay.
- Paclitaxel is a powerful preventive agent against the formation of cancer cells.
- For the kidneys and liver, this nut is also useful.
- Nursing mothers will be interested to know that eating hazelnuts can increase the amount of breast milk and even improve its quality.
- The hormonal background also has a positive effect.
- There is a benefit for the nervous system. Especially noticeable effect from the use of increased nervous excitability and insomnia.
- It is believed that hazelnuts, firstly, increases male potency, and secondly, is able to protect a strong half of humanity from prostatitis and other ailments of the reproductive system.
Contraindications and side effects
Hazelnut damage is possible only in case of non-compliance with the daily dose. Yes, in everything you need to know when to stop. For example, a day you can eat no more than 50 grams of nuts. If you eat more at times, then you can, firstly, harm the liver. Secondly, if you have a severe form of diabetes, you should also be careful. Thirdly, if you abuse this product, you can subject yourself to a headache, because the substances contained here can provoke a spasm of blood vessels (especially the brain).
It is also worth noting that hazelnuts are a very allergenic product, so if there is a tendency to allergies, then you should not risk.In addition, if you go too far with these nuts, your stomach may ache.
Choosing quality hazelnut
Want to learn how to choose a hazelnut and enjoy its taste and benefit? Here are a few points that you should pay attention to when buying:
- First of all, it is worth noting that you can not buy unpeeled nuts in any case, since almost immediately, mold fungi begin to multiply in them. In addition, some substances are destroyed outside the shell.
- The nut shell must be intact, without chips and cracks. Otherwise, the probability of poisoning is high.
- There should be no blemishes and darkening on the nut. Normally, it has a smooth, bright and uniform red-brown shade.
- Smell the product. It should smell good. Is there an unpleasant smell? Buy this product is not worth it.
- In bulk, these nuts are better not to buy, there is a high probability that fungi and bacteria will get into the product.
- The price of hazelnuts can vary from about 200 to 1000 rubles, depending on its size and quality.
- And finally, the packaging. It is also possible to determine the quality. So, it can not be transparent, because when they hit the nuts of light, they can lose some of their useful properties.In addition, the package must contain all information about the place of hazelnut growing, the supplier and the expiration date.
Store unpeeled hazelnuts can be in a package or in a jar. It will be better if the light and the sun rays on the container will not be able to fall. The shelf life of such a product is about six months, sometimes more (depending on compliance with all measures). But the hazelnuts, which had lain in the closet for a whole year, can deteriorate.
If we talk about peeled nuts, they must be tightly packed. After opening, it is desirable to consume such a product immediately or within a day. Long-term storage, as already noted, will lead to the loss of beneficial properties or infection by a fungus.
It is extremely important to protect the container from insects and moisture, otherwise the nuts may rot, or the bugs will form in them.
How to eat?
How best to eat delicious forest hazelnuts? You can simply enjoy its taste, eating a handful of tea or milk. This nut has long been added to various pastries. It is especially harmoniously combined with milk chocolate. It is possible to bake a cake and sprinkle it with ground hazelnuts, it will be delicious.Add this product to various fruit and meat salads, as well as hot dishes. An excellent and useful combination is nuts with honey. Cooking methods are many. We offer you several recipes:
You will need:
- 100 grams of prunes,
- 100 grams of hazelnuts,
- 50 grams of honey.
Prunes need to grind in a blender or mince. Nuts must be grind on a coffee grinder (or also in a blender). Now mix all this, add honey, mix again and form balls the size of a walnut. Send sweets to the fridge, and after 3-4 hours eat with pleasure while drinking tea.
- 1 cup of sugar,
- 2 glasses of hazelnuts,
- 4 egg whites,
- 1 bag of vanilla,
- a handful of salt.
Grind the nuts with sugar in a blender or coffee grinder. It should make a kind of flour. Now add vanilla, mix. Protein whisk separately with a mixer until a strong and stable foam appears. Gently insert this foam into the flour, slowly stir and spread with a spoon on a baking sheet lined with parchment.Bake in the oven at a temperature of 170-180 degrees for about half an hour. Done!
Eat hazelnuts for health, but in all know the measure. Get the most out of this product and enjoy its taste. Bon Appetit!
Cheese cakes on kefir: 15 minutes - and the most delicious dish is ready
Why pearls are popular?
How to clean the iron from the burn: tips and advice on care
How to choose the right highchair
5 excuses that pull you back