What to cook from minced meat - appetizers, main dishes, quick recipes
From ground beef you can cook hundreds of dishes at home, there would be a desire. They are prepared in every home, and each housewife has her own signature recipe. Mince meatballs make cutlets, meatballs, meatballs, dumplings, klops, chops and jacks. There are lots of options.
If you can not buy stuffing, the quality of which suits one hundred percent - make it yourself. It is not very difficult, but all the dishes will be so tasty that relatives will be on duty in the kitchen to be the first to taste them.
Preparation for cooking
If you are not an expert in the art of cooking, then know that the most important thing in cooking is to understand the principle of creation: scroll through fresh, clean meat without films and lived, add the rest of the ingredients according to the recipe.
Freshly bought or thawed piece of meat after thawing, rinse with water and separate the flesh from the bones. Do not cut off too much fat from beef, pork and lamb meat. It is he who makes the stuffing soft.But I advise you to remove the skin from the bird in order to reduce the caloric content of the finished product.
Grind better in a meat grinder, but you can use a blender. At the same time, many housewives pass meat through the grinder two times, which significantly improves the taste of the dish, makes it more tender.
The secret to the perfect stuffing is that it should be soft and fluffy. This effect can be obtained if you knead the mass well with your hands, carefully kneading the lumps with your fingers.
What will you need?
Depending on the recipe and culinary preferences, you can supplement the product with soaked white bread, chopped greens, freshly ground black pepper, raw or roasted onions, spices and garlic.
To make a cutlet and improve the taste, a whole egg or just a yolk is injected. Egg mixture envelops pieces of meat and makes a lot of elastic and pliable in modeling. You can enter a small amount of grated cheese, raw potatoes or a little bit of starch, all these products replace chicken eggs.
Choosing minced meat
Pork mince suitable for cooking any dishes, it has enough fat. The consistency of it is juicy and tender. Grind better meat from the neck, shoulder and shoulder blade. Beef is a versatile product, but in its pure form is dry, so pork or chicken meat is added to it in a 70/30 proportion. Breast, tenderloin or shoulder blade are suitable for grinding.
Mutton due to its specific taste and aroma is actively used only in Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine. The most suitable pieces for its preparation - the thigh. Minced poultry is used for meatballs, meatballs, meatballs and many other products. For its preparation will need legs and white meat from the breast.
Delicious and original minced snacks
In addition to the usual meatballs, meatballs canapés with meatballs and flavored königsberg klops can be made from ground beef.
This dish contains such a bouquet of flavors: mint flavor of marjoram, spicy capers, cream sauce that you won't be bored.
- 0,5 kg of beef pulp;
- 0.3 kg of pork pulp;
- 0.2 kg bacon;
- 2 eggs;
- 180 g white loaf;
- 80 g onions;
- 1 handful of capers;
- 70-80 ml of lemon juice;
- to taste salt, paprika, black pepper;
- 1 pinch of sugar;
- to taste marjoram.
- 500 ml of fresh meat broth;
- 1 handful of capers;
- 150 ml of white wine (dry);
- 45 g butter;
- 35 g of flour;
- 150 ml thick cream;
- 8 ml of Worcestershire sauce;
- salt, pepper to taste.
- Cut off the crusts from the loaf, tear off the breadcrumb with your hands and soak it in milk.
- Roll the meat along with bacon, add chopped onion, bread, spices, chicken eggs, seasonings.
- Hand knead thoroughly. Add sliced capers and form meatballs.
- Season the water with lemon juice, sugar and salt. Boil the klops in it, then put it in the sauce and warm it again.
- For the sauce, brown the flour in butter, pour in the wine, cream and broth. Cook with stirring for 3 minutes. Add more Worcestershire sauce, a handful of capers, season and warm to thicken.
After turning off the stove, the dish should infuse. Serve in deep plates, richly seasoned with sauce.
An elegant meatball appetizer - a dish affordable and inexpensive, but always tasty. You need bread for canapes: yesterday’s white bread or rye bread will fit perfectly.
- 0.6 kg mixed minced meat;
- 75 g onions;
- 6 sprigs of cilantro;
- 1 avocado;
- 100 ml of fresh cream;
- 2 pinches of garlic spices;
- 65 ml of an odorless oil;
- season to taste.
- Grind the onion and lightly browned in 20 ml of oil.
- Chop 3 cilantro sprigs and add to the meat mass with onions. Season, mix thoroughly.
- Mince small balls of mince and fry in the remaining oil.
- For the sauce mix in the bowl of a blender the pulp of one avocado, spices, cream, the remaining cilantro.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out mugs of bread. Place the sauce on them and put the meatball on top.
- All secure beautiful skewers.
Second dishes from different stuffing
You can make second dishes with different tastes of minced meat: make chops, make meatballs with rice and nests with eggs.
Rice with minced meat in the oven
Resourceful chefs dilute minced chopped cabbage, so the meat mass they get lush.
- 0.5 kg of mixed minced meat;
- 300 g white cabbage;
- 100 grams of rice;
- 85 onions;
- to taste garlic;
- 120 g carrots;
- 100 g fat sour cream;
- salt, pepper to taste.
- Grind the cabbage, put in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain in a colander. Rice bring to half.
- Fry grated carrots, chopped onion in oil.At the end of the roast add the minced garlic.
- In a deep bowl combine the cabbage, boiled rice, minced meat, fried vegetables, egg, spice everything to taste.
- Prepared the mixture put in a mold, grease with thick sour cream.
- Bake in the oven at 200 ° C until cooked.
To prepare the nests we take the most affordable products, and as a result we get a festive dish. On the plate it looks very impressive.
- 0.3 kg veal;
- 0.2 kg of pork;
- 1 stale bun;
- 1 onion;
- 1 egg in minced meat + 5-6 pieces for filling;
- 1 handful of chopped parsley;
- 2 g black ground pepper.
- 20 g of flour;
- 25-35 ml of refined oil;
- 200 ml of tomato juice;
- 1 handful of finely chopped greens;
- several black peppercorns.
- Bun (without crusts) put in a bowl, pour in the milk and leave for some time.
- From meat to make minced meat. Supplement it with raw egg, bread, chopped parsley, pepper, chopped onion. To taste, season, knead well and glaze balls.
- To make a hole in each ball with a hand, place half of the boiled egg in it (the protein should be at the top). All nests are ready.
- In a suitable frying pan, place the nests, pour the sauce (prepare it in advance). Cover the container and put in a warm oven for half an hour.
- For sauce, fry 20 grams of flour on the oil, add tomato juice, chopped greens, a few black peppercorns and mix.
There will be no difficulties with “hedgehogs”, except that rice and sauce should be prepared separately.
- 0.5 kg of mixed minced meat;
- 100 grams of rice;
- a raw egg;
- seasonings to taste;
- 45 ml of vegetable oil;
- 20 g tomato paste;
- 200 g of tomatoes in its own juice;
- 25 g of flour;
- 25 g sour cream.
- Finely chop the onion, put it in a frying pan and fry. Cooled onions combine with ground meat, add rice, chicken egg, spices and carefully knead.
- Make the sauce: peel the tomato peel, chop the pulp with a blender, combine with pasta and fresh sour cream. In the prepared sauce add flour, season and stir. If the sauce is thickish, it can be diluted with water.
- Form meatballs from the meat mass, place in a saucepan.Pour in the sauce so that the hedgehogs cover completely.
- Simmer for 30 minutes under a lid (low fire).
Cutlets are classics of the culinary genre that never get bored. And note that there are no special secrets, except for one thing: you should knead the minced meat well.
- 0.3 kg of pork;
- 0.4 beef;
- 0.2 kg of stale bread;
- 1 egg;
- 100-120 g onions.
- Prepare minced meat, add it with fried onions.
- Stale bread or crackers soak in milk or plain water.
- Add soaked bread, egg, salt, and black pepper to the mass and knead well.
- Eggs are not worth a lot, otherwise the cutlets will be dense. Instead, you can put a little starch or grated raw potatoes.
- Roll the cutlets in flour and fry until golden brown.
Quick recipes with minced meat for dinner
It happens in everyday life that there is such a mess of things that time is sorely lacking, the children are hungry, the husband must come home from work and something must be quickly prepared for dinner. In this case, the ambulance will be minced meat.It can be prepared in advance or bought in the store.
This is one of the options of meat roll. Only the filling is not distributed over the surface, but interferes with the meat, after the loaf is formed.
- 1 kg of minced meat;
- 200 g of any mushrooms;
- 1 egg;
- 75-80 g onions;
- 1 slice of bread;
- 130 g of cheese;
- 100 g of milk;
- 20 g of butter;
- salt to taste.
- Chop half the onion, brown in butter, add the washed mushrooms, fry for 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat, combine with cheese, seasonings.
- In the stuffing add onion, milk, egg, black pepper, mushroom filling. Mix well.
- Cover the form with oiled parchment, lay out the ingredients and form a loaf, cover with foil.
- Cook in a hot oven for 35-40 minutes (180-200 degrees).
Baked patties with pasta and vegetables
Pasta or pasta, as the Italians call it, the world record holder in cooking speed. The main thing - to quickly send the patties in the oven.
- 1 kg of minced beef and pork;
- 90 g onions;
- 150 g white loaf (stale);
- for frying oil;
- 300 grams of pasta;
- on ½ jars of corn + peas (canned).
- Put the pieces of loaf in a bowl, pour in milk or water, leave for a few minutes. Then squeeze and put into a deep bowl, add minced meat, chopped onion, egg, seasonings.
- Blind the chops and place on a baking tray, pre-oiled. Put in a hot oven for 15-20 minutes. Then pour in some water and leave for another 5 minutes.
- Boil the pasta, combine with green peas and corn. Serve with cutlets.
Turkey and minced meat recipes
The main advantage of minced poultry is a small calorie and fat content. Poultry is rich in vitamins and amino acids. This is a great option for anyone who cares about health.
Baked turkey meatballs with olives and almonds
While baking on a skillet in a skillet, you need to prepare an original gravy with almonds, smoked paprika and olives.
- ½ cup almonds;
- minced turkey meat and chicken;
- 50 ml of olive oil;
- ½ cup olives;
- smoked paprika to taste;
- 1 red sweet pepper (fry in advance).
- Grind the onion in the bowl of the blender. Bread soak in milk. All combine with minced meat, season. To form cutlets.
- In vegetable oil, fry almonds with smoked paprika, then put olives and peppers. A small amount of smoked paprika will give the dish an intriguing flavor. You can buy it in the supermarket.
- Bake patties on the grill pan. 5 minutes is enough.
- Put patties on a serving platter, place almond mixture on top.
Serve stewed green beans and boiled rice seasoned with butter.
Chicken Steam Cutlets
Chicken cutlets are tender, if you combine diet white meat with fat thighs.
- 0.5 kg of minced chicken.
- 2 potatoes;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- Boil the potatoes and knead until smooth.
- When the mashed potatoes have cooled, add a beaten egg.
- Season the minced chicken and combine with the crushed potatoes.
- Blind round cutlets. Cook for a couple of 20 minutes.
It is important to observe moderation in food, but you should not set tight bans. If you really want something - you need to cook, but, of course, follow the portions and calorie.
Calorie and Nutrition Table
|Beef and Pork Cutlets||240||19,5||33,6||3,9|
|Chicken Steam Cutlets||196||17,8||18,8||14,1|
|Baked Turkey Meatballs with Almond Sauce||215||19,7||22,5||8,3|
|Rice with minced meat||310||19,1||17,5||25,8|
Secrets of the perfect stuffing.
- To bring to the desired consistency, enter the products in the kneading process, and add spices and spices at the end of cooking.
- There is an easy way to add richness. Place it in a normal cellophane bag, then carefully beat off the table.
- Cooked minced meat in the fridge for about 30 minutes, soaked in spices and filled with aroma.
- Do not store on the shelf of the refrigerator for more than 24 hours, it is better to immediately send an extra piece in the freezer.
Minced meat dishes are a great option for a daily diet. Now even a schoolboy knows how to fry cutlets, put out meatballs and bake a roll.There are many interesting recipes with recommendations on how and what to prepare from ground beef in an oven or in a griddle. Dishes are tasty, nutritious, healthy and not time consuming.
Pasta games for kids
13 ideas on how to make an original proposal
How to attract good luck in life
How to treat acne rosacea