Where to go for the New Year holidays
Long New Year's holidays are timed to the New Year's celebration. During the long weekend, people go to friends, exchange champagne and fruit, congratulations and wishes. Some spend their New Year holidays on the couch watching television programs.
Friends, New Year holidays are not suitable for such trifles, because lying on the couch and watching your favorite TV show can be on the day off. Strive to make the holidays turned into a fairy tale.
- Decide on the wishes and financial possibilities. Based on this information, choose a place for a New Year's holiday.
- Want to forget about the cold and frost during the winter holidays? Any travel company will offer a ticket to a warm country. If you decide to take such a step, you risk acquiring a sea tan and many pleasant impressions.
- If the winter and heat are disparate things, go to a ski resort or a ski base. Such pleasure will offer Norway, Sweden or Finland.
- Not afraid of long flights? Spend New Year holidays in Iceland or Greenland. These countries are famous for their natural beauty and entertainment facilities.
As you can see, the choice of places for the winter holidays is excellent.
New Year holidays - a reason to rest. Sometimes the achievement of the maximum effect is accompanied by significant financial expenditure, if you do not find a place where you can relax inexpensively.
Traditionally, people celebrate the New Year in the following way. They set the table, buy presents, spend time cooking. Do not forget about cleaning, putting yourself in order, new year's hairstyle and buying a dress. Maybe it's more profitable to go abroad with your family?
- Buying a ticket is better for several months before the holidays. If you purchase a tour in the middle of summer, you can save at least 25% of the cost.
- Decide which country you intend to visit. Write down on a sheet of holidays, which in these countries fall at the end of December. The list should include Catholic Christmas. Americans and Europeans, for whom this holiday is the most beloved, celebrate it on December 25th.They prepare very carefully for this day decorating houses and streets.
- Be sure to include in the list of Orthodox Christmas and New Year, which are met in Eastern Europe and the CIS countries.
- In the conditions of modern life, even in an Egyptian hotel, it is common for this holiday to set up a large banquet table.
- The list is ready. Now determine the date.
Travel agencies reduce the cost of New Year's vouchers after the holidays. The greatest collapse in prices is observed after January 10.
- Weekly New Year holidays in Prague, starting from December 28, for one person cost from 600 euros.
- If you go to the Czech capital after January 7, the cost will be reduced by a third. If you travel to Prague on your own, with transfers, the discount can reach 50%.
New Year's Prague
The cost of New Year holidays in Egypt after Christmas is from 350 dollars per person. Exotic countries are not friends with inexpensive New Year.
The tour for the New Year costs from $ 700 per person. On New Year's Eve, dinner for one costs at least $ 250.
As you can see, I could not give an exhaustive answer to the question. In each country on the eve of the New Year prices are rising rapidly.If you are dreaming of cheap holidays, set them aside for one week after the holidays.
Best places for New Year holidays with children
New Year is a magical winter holiday. Adults and children are looking forward to it. The unique spirit of celebration forces one to believe in a miracle, and the great holidays are an excellent occasion for socializing in the family.
New Year holidays provide an opportunity to go on vacation with the whole family and enrich the body with a portion of new impressions.
So that the inconvenience of everyday life does not overshadow rest and holidays with the children turned out to be a success, make an interesting route and envisage everything.
Vacation in Russia
- Great Ustyug. The most popular destination during the holiday period is Great Ustyug - the birthplace of Santa Claus. They ride sledges, take part in snowmobile competitions, ice skating or skiing.
- People get access to cozy rooms in the hotel, good service, exciting games and attractions, theatrical performances.
- In Veliky Ustyug visit the zoo, winter garden, the palace of the wizard. During the excursion, Santa Claus will personally give the children gifts and will be photographed as a souvenir.
- Kostroma.Look in Kostroma - the motherland of the Snow Maiden. Its luxurious tower is located on the banks of the Volga. Grandfather Frost's granddaughter has fun for children: walks through ice halls, visiting museums and even a farm with elks.
- Coast. The program of the trip provides for walrus swimming in the sea, beach pleasures, visiting sights. You can go to the frozen Baikal. The unique beauty of the lake will remain for a long time in the memories.
Vacations in Europe
If you want to spend a family vacation in a European country, go to France. It will delight famous attractions, exquisite cuisine and ski resorts. Believe me, children will be delighted with Disneyland and Monte Cristo Castle.
I shared my personal opinion about the New Year holidays with children. Of course, my opinion may not coincide with your vision of the situation, because each person has his own tastes and outlook on life.
Where to spend New Year holidays in Europe
In winter, Europe is enchanting, in the spring it is fresh, in summer it appears in all its glory, in the autumn it makes admire.
I will tell you what European cities are suitable for the New Year holidays.
- Europeans like winter Prague. They dream to become witnesses of the magic created by the townspeople and mother nature. Regardless of the weather, in December, the Czech capital is covered with white snow.
- People are happy to take part in holiday celebrations and willingly follow Czech traditions, which makes staying in the city interesting and unforgettable.
- An integral part of the Prague holidays are Christmas characters, St. Nicholas, devils and angels. These participants of the universal celebration play on the streets of theatrical performances that lead adults in complete delight and amuse the kids.
- Prague New Year's Eve is distinguished by bright fireworks, festivities, noisy and joyful atmosphere. New Year's trip to Prague - the path to the fairy tale.
Rome, Venice, London, Berlin, Amsterdam
- Rome provides an opportunity to see Santa Claus, shepherds with bagpipes and enjoy the taste of wonderful New Year salads.
- Venice welcomes guests with great sales, smart streets, gondolas and carnival masks. Winter is the best time to get acquainted with the cultural and architectural treasures of Italy.
- London traditionally celebrates New Year with great sales, skating rinks with free entry, a huge parade.
- Guests of Berlin can participate in the Blinny race. The main action of the New Year's Eve takes place in the open air at the Brandenburg Gate.
- During the New Year holidays, Amsterdam resembles a sparkling Christmas tree. Numerous bridges across the canal are decorated with festive garlands.
Wherever you go, fun and good mood await you everywhere. If you are dreaming of a European winter holiday, put things off, forget about the problems and go. Europe will meet with a kaleidoscope of New Year's festivities, which will remain in memory for a lifetime.
Where to spend New Year holidays in Russia
Not every family can let rest in the warm country in the winter under the rays of the tropical sun. Some do not want to go to the New Year in a foreign country, because in Russia there are plenty of places where you can spend the New Year holidays.
- Motherland of Grandfather Frost. Even if the child does not believe in Santa Claus, a trip to Veliky Ustyug will bring great pleasure. The city is characterized by clean air, mild climate, pine forests, amazing nature.
- New Year's Petersburg. In winter, the city is unusually beautiful.
- . If you are lucky, the air warms up to 15 degrees. Developed infrastructure, beautiful nature and first-class hotels.
- Krasnaya Polyana. Ski slopes, mountain landscapes, white clouds that seem to lie on the mountain tops.
- Moscow region. Beautiful homesteads that are famous for feasts and balls. City dwellers honor traditions and provide wonderful rest.
- Homeland of the Snow Maiden. The Snow Maiden was born in the wrong place where Santa Claus lives. Her hut stands on the territory of the ancient Russian city of Kostroma. In the hut there is an ice room, the temperature in which is 15 degrees below zero. The interior of the room, tables, chairs, walls are made of ice. Even the glasses on the bar counter are icy. The present only tinctures.
- Snow Safari. Such a pleasure offers Altai. You can go on a modern SUV in the wild places, moving on snow-covered roads. During the trip, you can do photohunting, contemplate animals, and after stopping to go snowboarding or skiing. Upon returning to the camp, a bath with fragrant honey and local herbs awaits.
- If the listed options are not suitable, pay attention to Ukraine. It is famous for its excellent historical places, ski resorts, unique cuisine.
No matter where you spend your New Year holidays, I wish you a pleasant holiday! Appreciate and love people who are always there.
New Year's Moscow
If you like to celebrate the holiday in the old way, do it. Cover a chic table, prepare gifts and costumes, purchase fireworks, make Christmas decorations and decorate the Christmas tree. Try to make the celebration different from the previous ones.
The next day, go family for a walk through the streets of his native city. During the trip you can look into the theater or cafeteria, visit the entertainment center or ice rink. A lot of fun.
How to clean the silicone case from the phone
Ceiling tile aircraft
Jennifer Aniston wants to date men younger than herself
Secrets of choosing the right honey
From sacking and a piece of fabric you will have a stylish accessory